Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Agreed. And as a former radio news director, my first question would be....is it new? The only thing new here, in my opinion, is that they are opening their pie holes in front of a camera.

it is new Debbie Bradley telling Fox News that she's not going away.

She's not been very visible with the local media certainly not like Kara Kopesky's mother or Tina Porter to name two that come to mind immediately.

Debbie did two national interviews today. I hope she'll start making the rounds of local media outlets. I can't imagine anyone would turn her down.

It really rubbed me the wrong way to see DB acting so indignant and declaring they would never stop til Lisa was home. Never stop what? Other than Dr. Phil, how many media appearances have they made to keep Lisa in the public eye the past six months?

When deliberate misinformation is put out there - especially after this length of time when the story's gone cold in the media - there's a reason for it.

Up here in Canada, a child went missing 3 yrs ago. The mother was the top suspect, she was even told that by LE. The mother held daily media presses out front of her home to keep her daughters name in the headlines. She co-operated with LE, was interviewed numerous times by LE, her home was searched, her computers seized. These things didn't matter, as she knew she was innocent and never stopped until her daughter was found (3 months later). Unfortunatly, her daughter was found deceased and the 2 responsible are now in jail for life.

I think an innocent mother would do the same, wonder why DB didn't do this.....what is she hiding.

Local news said they refused to speak to them on the 5pm show.

So this sounds very easy to solve. If LE knows what was purchased, Im sure they know where it was shipped. LE has stated that this lead, led them nowhere, so therefore....as they stated...it was just a case of a stolen #.....move on J&D.

My debit card number was stolen and used a few years ago to buy designer clothing. :eek: The bank did not approve the third purchase and recognized it as unusual activity. I am a grandmother, FGS, and never buy designer clothing. And forget about size 8! :sick:

Anyway, it was investigated and found exactly where the purchases were sent out to. I signed a paper at the bank so it could be investigated by them and the bank replaced my money. The bank did resolve it but would not give me the details of who had done it and what happened as far as criminal charges. I may spend a lot of money, but not on designer clothes!

LE can get to the bottom of this debit card mess in short order! ETA: No pun intended!

MOO, JMO

Wouldn't it be good for them to let local people know more about the stolen credit card? If the actual card was stolen it was probably someone local and there could be tips. The KC residents also need to know if KCPD botches investigations because they are the ones who can do something about it.

Refusing air time to talk about their missing daughter.....disgusting!!!!!

Since they were in NYC today, it would be hard to do a sit-down interview in Kansas City :)

I know Jeremy was at the seven-month anniversary vigil and made a few remarks.

I hope once they get back from NYC they are made available for interviews locally.

A few things that really bother me -

WHY is everyone (Megyn Kelly included) calling John "Jersey" Tanko "Jersey Joe"? My God, they can't even get a name correct? He's never been called Jersey Joe until today!

WHY is JT all of a sudden saying that the witnesses who saw the baby and man describe the man as looking JUST like Jersey Joe? That is a complete turnaround! The couple who said they saw something described a tall, slim, balding man. MT, the motorcyclist, picked the neighbor out of a line-up. Do they think that we just float along and accept whatever changes whenever it changes? Are we like bouncing balloons and just go with the air flow?

WHY don't the interviewers ask important questions, such as WHERE the debit card was when it was stolen or HOW the numbers were stolen if that is the case? Surely they must have an opinion on this.

ASK the entire loony threesome HOW in the heck this use of debit card numbers to this site would even remotely be a "new lead"?

DB is trying a new tactic now. Her fake tears didn't cut it, so now she will take the anger road.

I'm so disgusted by this travesty! It makes me physically sick. And, all the while, Jeremy sits there like he's just a blob. Makes me want to scream!

Since they were in NYC today, it would be hard to do a sit-down interview in Kansas City :)

I know Jeremy was at the seven-month anniversary vigil and made a few remarks.

I hope once they get back from NYC they are made available for interviews locally.

Did I misunderstand the ch. 5 reporter that said they were leaving the house & declined t speak to them,on the 5pm news?

http://web.archive.org/web/20101014051545/http://www.ukdeedpolls.org.uk/?

I didn't find anything from last year. This is from October 2010.
it looks pretty much the same except it says Good Morning Welcome to A2Z Services
and not Welcome to: UK Deed Polls.
and "A2Z Services Experts in Changing Names since 1987"
instead of "We are Expert in Changing Names since 1992"

Same company name change in the copyright section.

The phone number is different and the HM Revenue and Customs logo is missing on the current page.

okay-- so how to get from a stationery purchase (as per SY) to a theorized baby name change?

1) we know deb spends a lot of time online (at least reading about herself... enough to make her cry the only tears RR ever saw!) so it's very plausible that she or someone

2) googled the site that was supposedly used to order the stationery and see if the name connected even in a small way to any other site that could be "spun" into this tangled web called "lisa's kidnapping" but

3) it took time and energy and creativity so that it why this wasn't addressed on dr phil and why it's being asserted now-- 5 months later

IDK

:banghead:

I've seen conflicting stories in the media as to whether it was the card number or the actual card itself.

If it was the card number, well that happens all the time. The card company usually can tell you what, when, who and where about the purchase.

If it was the card itself, I seriously do not understand how this family didn't become hyper vigilant about their lives after the car break in and their child (and phones) being stolen. One child stolen from under their noses and they don't go into lockdown mode?

I saw that little blurb on the KMBC news. Peggy Breit, standing on the street near the Irwin home stated "now just moments ago, Jeremy and Deborah left their home here, we tried to stop them to see if they would talk to us at a local level. They said no they would not be speaking to the local media, at least not right now. <snip>".

Hello, what happened to "not going away"?:waitasec:

Did I misunderstand the ch. 5 reporter that said they were leaving the house & declined t speak to them,on the 5pm news?

My apologies! Thank you for this information.

Yes, they were leaving their house this afternoon as Mark Boyle was getting there for his 5 pm. live shot. he tried to speak with them and...they would not.

It was earlier today when Debbie Bradley told Fox News she wasn't going away....and away she went this afternoon.....

I saw that little blurb on the KMBC news. Peggy Breit, standing on the street near the Irwin home stated "now just moments ago, Jeremy and Deborah left their home here, we tried to stop them to see if they would talk to us at a local level. They said no they would not be speaking to the local media, at least not right now. <snip>".

Hello, what happened to "not going away"?:waitasec:

I think she meant to LE she was not going away!!!But she has not been there in awhile either-LOL

Local new does not pay for interviews-right-why could they not take 5 mins and put Lisa's name out there again and let the locals know about the cc-all I can say about today- JI & DB- the DFT-IS WOW!! You guys are a bunch of classy people!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back