Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone have links to the 2 interviews handy? TIA!

does anyone think maybe they came out today b/c Isabel's case was getting a lot of attention?
to me-her case sounds just like Lisa's

When the money dries up, the case may be solved. These two are only together for the money. IMO, Jeremy is ruthless concerning anything to do with money...I have no doubt.

How exactly does paying a lawyer work when a case isn't going to trial? Does he just tell you how many hours he worked each week on your case and then you pay him accordingly?

Clients who don't know how long they might require the services of an attorney will usually agree to a "retainer fee" during the time that the attorney is still in their employ but not necessarily directly working on the case. It has very little to do with whether or not the case will ever go to trial. Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin require ongoing legal advice in the event that charges are ever filed against them in the disappearance of baby Lisa. :moo:

does anyone think maybe they came out today b/c Isabel's case was getting a lot of attention?
to me-her case sounds just like Lisa's

What exactly do you mean? I do wonder why they decided to talk now instead of anytime in the past 6 months...

How exactly does paying a lawyer work when a case isn't going to trial? Does he just tell you how many hours he worked each week on your case and then you pay him accordingly?

They get a retainer (huge, in this case, I bet) and JT is said to charge $750 an hr. Telephone discussions are running on the clock. They, too, are ruthless, when it comes to money. Any talk to anyone involving the case is put on the clock. tick-tock. Everytime you call your attorney, you are on the clock. He has put in hundreds of hours by now.

They get a retainer (huge, in this case, I bet) and JT is said to charge $750 an hr. Telephone discussions are running on the clock. They, too, are ruthless, when it comes to money. Any talk to anyone involving the case is put on the clock. tick-tock. He has put in hundreds of hours by now.

By huge, are we talking hundreds of thousands or millions? How are they affording this? Is the benefactor paying for it?

I am very curious to know what the people who believe SODDI think of this new credit card info?

i'm very curious too... this has been news for what? 12 hours now... and not one post by a SODDI to my knowledge...

Change someone's name on line? Who fell off the turnip truck?

you know....I am not even sure why I feel they came out today-it just seems like Isabel's case is getting so much attention lately-and her case sounds so much like Lisa's-

has anyone found the MK interview anywhere besides on fox.com? again, canadians can't watch it :(

When the money dries up, the case may be solved. These two are only together for the money. IMO, Jeremy is ruthless concerning anything to do with money...I have no doubt.

When do you think the money will dry up?

You could try a proxy site to hide that you're in Canada.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24
Back