Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Fox guy said that BOTH the stationary & name websites were registered to the same person. I think Deb ordered fliers from the stationary co, got drunk & forgot about it.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Gawd - you're probably right. Should be easy enough to follow up on though don't ya think?

Quoting askfornina:
On November 6th, her father, Jeremy Irwin reported his debit card had been stolen

So, it was his actual card that was stolen? He had been using it up until, what, November ?th?

Wouldn't he have noticed if it was gone when Lisa was? I would know if my debit card was missing.

If that is so the kidnappers wouldn't have come back for his debit card, would they?

Either they're making this up to send the police on a wild goose chase or some complete outsider stole his card and thought this was a brilliant prank on a missing child's parents.

According to MK's tweet, the interview is two-parts so it looks like we might have to wait until tomorrow to hear the entire thing.

Mom: no words to describe how we feel; not a sec i don't think about her...u don't have choice (on how i function)

Dad: re debit card lead-on Nov 6, DCard used for website to change name and children's name over internet...;it went thru and appears to be legitimate purchase; found out about it in mid of Dec...time we get some answers from someone

MK: ...but not stolen on nite Lisa went missing

Mom: no words to describe how we feel; not a sec i don't think about her...u don't have choice (on how i function)

Dad: re debit card lead-on Nov 6, DCard used for website to change name and children's name over internet...;it went thru and appears to be legitimate purchase; found out about it in mid of Dec...time we get some answers from someone

MK: ...but not stolen on nite Lisa went missing

I love how Joe decided to answer after MK said that...and talking about coincidences blah blah....

"We're not going away until we have answers!"

Um....you went months without talking to the media and LE.

I think I am getting nauseated because of this interview.

MOO

Meg K: police say they have moved on from Jersey Joe

Mom very emotional response to Meg's comment about JJoe

Mom: just cause i didn't say i was drinking on TV doesn't mean i didn't tell them (LE) i was drinking (right away)

Mom and Joe saying that Deb told them the correct time in t beginning-that she never changed the time.

Deborah: If I fall apart, then I can't find Lisa.

RBBM:

:waitasec: So in other words, Deb has NOT fallen apart yet ... the key word here is IF ...

JMO and MOO ... does she really think that people will believe that she will look for Lisa ?

Deb has NOT looked for Lisa at all ... and wouldn't even go in the backyard that night 'cause she was "scared of what she might find" ...

Just unbelievable ...

:moo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay