DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is what I heard:
ICA: "I want to get the hell out of here"
JB: Really?
ICA: Really.
JB: you are acting like a 2 year old.

I'm so glad this was caught on audio. Where does she think she's going lol?

Sigh, I guess it's all fun and games until someone gets the death penalty.

This is what I don't get, momentarily thereafter ICA signals to JB and then JB chuckles.

So either it was friendly banter or he is mocking her.

My gut is telling me the latter, it seems something's awry with the Defense,

I have to say I think they are both just trying to play off the tiff in case someone saw it. I have a niece who is a lot like KC and she tries to put on a front at all times of being mature and level-headed when she is the farthest thing from either. I think they both had a momentary lapse of where they were and when they realized they were about to lose their tempers in front of everyone, they reigned themselves back in. moo.

Hummm ... I don't see the exchange you describe above at the 3.09 mark.
Start at 5:45. KC is so delighted when JB finally comes around to her side. "Yay, he noticed that I'm not sitting next to him" He says something to Sims and KC starts right in at him. Looks like she's saying something to the effect of "well, this is what you wanted isn't it" Sims leans over and says something to KC. Maybe... "stop, it's not worth arguing about" or something like that. KC is grinning ear to ear when JB walks over and starts preening immediately. She is a real piece of work and you deserve this JB.

this is a continuation of what happened yesterday and why she decided not to sit with Baez, it is from today.

Sooooooooooooo sorry. :)

This is the right clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpbp2psePAM&feature=channel_video_title

Oh my goodness! I have seen girls act exactly like this when the ex that dumped them is standing on the other side of the room and she wants to look all cool and not at all bothered by him. Pretend as if she doesn't notice him, too busy to be bothered. BUT.... see how she acts when JB does look at her and passes by her? Stroking her hair, smiling at him. GAG! I swear there is/was SOMETHING between them.

It's all there but it's only my opinion of their actions.

Wouldn't it have been great if CM had given KC a big, ole umbrella to block JB with? :floorlaugh:

Very fitting that KB and BS were sitting behind the DT when the tiff occurred.

O/T, but our friend RH is on IS today, giving legal opinion about the jury selection in case anyone is interested. He has done a great job so far.

I thought I heard him say "I feel like a 2 year old", myself.

This is also what I heard. I put headphones in, volume up, watching intently about 5 times, and I heard the same thing every time.
"I feel like a 2 year old"
It is clear based on body language that this is definitely a "spat", but what is curious to me is that JB has always "acted like a 2 year old" along with ICA. So, it is interesting to see him growing up. I have often wondered what his wife thinks of all of this. I can't say I would be ok with him representing ICA, especially with her way with men. No. Friggin. Way.
Also, in regard to the comment, he does flip his page aggressively and you can see her trying to "diffuse" the situation, in a smart-a$$ sarcastic "why don’t we just switch places" way, or whatever it was she said after that. (I couldn’t make that part out as hard as I tried!) His response to that, kinda laughing a bit, probably really made her mad, and that is why she has actually moved seats. Its like the angry wife....or CA now that I think about it......she wont make nice until JB does first.
Being the sleuths that we are though, I think we have enough evidence based on that exchange and today’s proceedings, that she was asking about switching places.
I can only hope and pray this doesn’t SOMEHOW turn into an appeal based on ineffective counsel, or inappropriate!
all moo

From what I saw/heard, there is a comment about "two year old" I don't know if Jose says it to Casey or about himself. My first impression, after watching it twice was to think he was saying it to Casey, but I will watch again.

There is no doubt to me "really?" is said by both of them as reported in the Caylee Daily. IMHO. http://www..com/2011/05/casey-atty-tells-her-shes-acting-like-a-2-yr-old/

It has been said for a long time, there was a inappropriate relationship between Casey and Jose Baez, going back to the long hours she spent in his office while out on bail. I do not know anything about the dynamics that are usual between a defense attorney and their DP client but in this case my :twocents: is there now stress in the relationship between Jose and Casey.

I find CM's touching of Casey too difficult to watch, I wonder how people in the court room feel about the intimacy between the seasoned attorney and his self proclaimed "young girl?"

I think Casey started this by stating to Jose that she wanted to sit, not next to him. It would make sense he would then say, "really?" and she say, "really" and then for him to tell her she is acting like a two year old.

Ahem. If I may. Do you think it is lost on Jose or Casey, regardless of in what context he was speaking of a "two year old" he was speaking of a "two year old." We all agree we heard that, can someone else help me to express how crazy that is? TIA.

:sigh:

From what I saw/heard, there is a comment about "two year old" I don't know if Jose says it to Casey or about himself. My first impression, after watching it twice was to think he was saying it to Casey, but I will watch again.

There is no doubt to me "really?" is said by both of them as reported in the Caylee Daily. IMHO. http://www..com/2011/05/casey-atty-tells-her-shes-acting-like-a-2-yr-old/

It has been said for a long time, there was a inappropriate relationship between Casey and Jose Baez, going back to the long hours she spent in his office while out on bail. I do not know anything about the dynamics that are usual between a defense attorney and their DP client but in this case my :twocents: is there now stress in the relationship between Jose and Casey.

I find CM's touching of Casey too difficult to watch, I wonder how people in the court room feel about the intimacy between the seasoned attorney and his self proclaimed "young girl?"

I think Casey started this by stating to Jose that she wanted to sit, not next to him. It would make sense he would then say, "really?" and she say, "really" and then for him to tell her she is acting like a two year old.

Ahem. If I may. Do you think it is lost on Jose or Casey, regardless of in what context he was speaking of a "two year old" he was speaking of a "two year old." We all agree we heard that, can someone else help me to express how crazy that is? TIA.

:sigh:

Chiquita,

She was obviously doing something immature and he wanted her to know it and you can see her explaining herself.

I don't know that CM patting her back is inappapropriate, but if they are going to claim some sort of sexual abuse, he should stop it, because no one is stupid.

But after the interview with the juror today, she is no doubt going to be convicted and she is going to have a horrible time in jail. I really believe that.

This is also what I heard. I put headphones in, volume up, watching intently about 5 times, and I heard the same thing every time.
"I feel like a 2 year old"

It is clear based on body language that this is definitely a "spat", but what is curious to me is that JB has always "acted like a 2 year old" along with ICA. So, it is interesting to see him growing up. I have often wondered what his wife thinks of all of this. I can't say I would be ok with him representing ICA, especially with her way with men. No. Friggin. Way.
Also, in regard to the comment, he does flip his page aggressively and you can see her trying to "diffuse" the situation, in a smart-a$$ sarcastic "why don’t we just switch places" way, or whatever it was she said after that. (I couldn’t make that part out as hard as I tried!) His response to that, kinda laughing a bit, probably really made her mad, and that is why she has actually moved seats. Its like the angry wife....or CA now that I think about it......she wont make nice until JB does first.
Being the sleuths that we are though, I think we have enough evidence based on that exchange and today’s proceedings, that she was asking about switching places.
I can only hope and pray this doesn’t SOMEHOW turn into an appeal based on ineffective counsel, or inappropriate!
all moo

I hear that as well..."I feel like a two year old".

I do not think the comments about the potential juror's reading habits and favorite movie choice came from the SA. I think they came from the Defense Team.

Reason I think this is I was reading the Live Blog comments at WFTV as they were being posted. Read the one about there being an open mike in the courtroom and that someone was discussing a potential juror. Then there was a quote of what was said.
Quotes said the juror listed some comic book as his favorite thing to read and named his favorite movie as "Dead something-or-other". (I never heard of it.)

There were a few comments about the danger of open mikes, then the subject on the Live Blog got changed. And it wasn't but about two minutes later that the Defense complained to the Judge that "something we said has appeared on the Internet" and they wanted the microphones turned off.

That is what made me think it was people on the DT who had been speaking. If it hadn't been for them saying anything in the courtroom, no one would have known who said it because the original poster did NOT identify who was speaking, didn't even say if it was a man or a woman speaking.

Then, later on, perhaps a half hour or so later, the Live Blog site went down for a time.
Now, normally WFTV has that Live Blog posted so anyone can go back and read all day's worth of posts. You can even go in and choose a time range.

This all happened before lunch. I think it was between the morning break and the lunch break.

I think the bottom line is that they all need to quit making snarky comments. This is the real deal here, and they ALL need to quit acting like squabbling school children and act like professionals.

The first thing I hear when the camera cuts to JB & ICA is JB saying "bored you?". Then ICA answers (but I don't understand what she's saying). Then , that is when JB says "you're acting like a two year old". I'm using earphones with an amp to listen.

Chiquita,

She was obviously doing something immature and he wanted her to know it and you can see her explaining herself.

I don't know that CM patting her back is inappapropriate, but if they are going to claim some sort of sexual abuse, he should stop it, because no one is stupid.

But after the interview with the juror today, she is no doubt going to be convicted and she is going to have a horrible time in jail. I really believe that.

It's been said that most female prisons are the worst. My ex BIL was a cop and said they are much worse than the male prisons. In this case one can hope.

My concern has always been that we would get to this point and ICA would have a blow up with her team of counsel and want to fire them. And it makes me nervous that at this stage these attorneys do not have their client under control or themselves for that matter.

Then we saw the 3 guards approach them yesterday. Wonder what that was about?

Oh geez. I had hoped I was the only one that suspected ICA might fire JB. They asked for a continuance and was denied. I know this question was brought up in the lawyer thread. IIRC AZ said no because she still has CM, DCS and AF. I should ask again since I'm not sure and can't trust my memory.

Haven't had a chance to read this thread yet so this may have already been posted, but Kathi B. just reported on the 6:00 News that what JB said yesterday to ICA was "You're acting like a child." And you can hear it very clearly.

Haven't had a chance to read this thread yet so this may have already been posted, but Kathi B. just reported on the 6:00 News that what JB said yesterday to ICA was "You're acting like a child." And you can hear it very clearly.

Very similar to that, Snaz. The quote was (to my ears) "You're acting like a two year old". lol

I believe it was ICA. I was the one who posted it yesterday. I heard CM, DS and then ICA all talking at the defense table.

I thought it was LDB, as well.... it sounded like her to me. But maybe it was ICA.

If Baez said he felt like a two year old, well, I know a two year old he DEFINITELY doesn't feel like unless he's duct taped, stuck in the back of a car, then dumped like trash.

And if he told Casey she was acting like a two year old, well, how ironic is that since she KILLED one?

Caylee probably had better manners than those two combined anyway. What a choice of words for Baez to use. It's like he has no idea that what he says is just the wrong, wrong, WRONG thing for him to say. What a freaking unusual person he is!

I hear that as well..."I feel like a two year old".
I had my husband and a couple of friends listen to it and that's what they heard as well.

I heard, 'You're acting like a two year old.'

But when I listened, I'd already read what to listen for, so...

I can't be sure what Baez said there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty7
Back