Defense Conversation on the Net

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought it was LDB, as well.... it sounded like her to me. But maybe it was ICA.

same here. and when someone told them the mics were "hot," LDB goes on and on about how they *KNOW* the mics are hot, please stop telling us, we know the mics are on and we don't care. lol

Rather than a spat between Baez and ICA, the seating change could simply be to move Casey further away from the State and out of the line of sight of the cameras.
IMO

Is it possible that Baez really doesn't want to go down with a possible sinking ship and wants to bolt to the nearest exit before it hits the end of the hallway? What results to this case does he consider to be like " a win " for his career scrapebook? They know that the mics are on. This was no accident that they were heard. I guess if the tensions continue to suddenly be seen and escalate between Casey and Baez perhaps there is some legit reason he can leave this case , save face without it looking like he quit or abandoned his client. .....JMO

Oh my goodness! I have seen girls act exactly like this when the ex that dumped them is standing on the other side of the room and she wants to look all cool and not at all bothered by him. Pretend as if she doesn't notice him, too busy to be bothered. BUT.... see how she acts when JB does look at her and passes by her? Stroking her hair, smiling at him. GAG! I swear there is/was SOMETHING between them.

Only a small piece of licorice.

I believe the only thing between ICA and Baez exists in her mind and only her mind :crazy:

Very similar to that, Snaz. The quote was (to my ears) "You're acting like a two year old". lol

I agree... it definitely sounds like he says "two year old" versus "child". But I swear, when I listened to it on the news earlier, it sure sounded like he said "child"..... and I played it back several times.

Either way, it certainly shows all is not well between the two.

Thanks, crucibelle!

Regardless of what was said between the two of them, it REALLY blows my mind that ICA could smirk, snark and flirt when she will shortly be on trial for her life! If that was me, I would be numb with terror. And for what it is worth, I am pretty sure that I heard, "hello, kettle, black is calling!":slapfight::slapfight:

I believe the only thing between ICA and Baez exists in her mind and only her mind :crazy:

Probably, but only someone foolhardy would have a girl who is reputed to be as promiscuous as ICA in his office 8hrs a day and then be seen hugging her by jail personnel, more than once, after being told to stop; then the licorice story that Hoover alleged.
Really, JB is kinda asking for it....

oh to be a fly on the wall behind te scenes!!!
The DT must be at wits ends with ICA and losing the case.

Probably, but only someone foolhardy would have a girl who is reputed to be as promiscuous as ICA in his office 8hrs a day and then be seen hugging her by jail personnel, more than once, after being told to stop; then the licorice story that Hoover alleged.

I agree as well :sick:

If JB quits or ICA fires him.............does everything start over?
a delayed trial? what would happen, anyone know?
IMO, I have thought about that for another stall tactic for a desparate
DT

That would certainly be an improvement.

Although with the choice of age, was that a warning that he was going to kill her, stuff her in the trunk of his car and not tell anyone for a month?

KC2yrold.jpg

Oh I agree with you on this. As much as I dislike JB,think he's arrogant,ill equipped for this trial,cocky and any other thing you can think of,I really feel sorry for him at this moment. Here he is trying his little heart out to do the best he can for her,and this is the thanks he gets.ICA throwing hissy fits in court ? However,I don't think he's seen the full wrath of ICA YET. When this trial is over (or before) she is going to throw him under the bus,and even if it turns out to be unfounded,the stigma may stick. JB people told you what ICA and her family were but you did not want to listen. Hope you got steady nerves,cause you are going to need them in the next few weeks. JMHO:twocents:

Talking about this on NG...now I am hearing You are acting like a two year old..instead of I feel like a two year old

Yeah, on Nancy Grace it clearly sounds like "You are acting like a 2-yr old" . . .

I love that Judge Perry reminded Baez that he was in a public forum & that it is protocol to whisper or talk into each others' ears if they wanted to be secret (or take it outside - LOL).

And I am still confused about the potential juror who also was a searcher with TES/shoved by GA in front of Hopespring home -- one in the same?

If you go to the 17:48 mark in the video (about 4 minutes before the "you're acting like a two-year-old" comment), KC is upset about something about her place at the table. She says something to CM and points under the table and the guard comes over and looks under the table too. The camera then pans back to JP, so we don't see what's going on, but it seems like the judge is just waiting for the issue to be resolved. I get the idea that it's a sort of princess and the pea situation that JB gets annoyed with, sparking the "2 year old" exchange.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27826830/index.html

I thought Jose looked peeved when she was a crying and runny nosed, too. Maybe they told her not to cry and hang her head, after all. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty7
Back