Defense Conversation on the Net

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
so it's really true, that caylee is the farthest thing from her mind if she's ever been there at all. you guys seen that movie the crush? alicia silverstone? ...yeeeah...

I still want to know why Lee A. sent Jesse to GA to meet with some one who thought they might have seen Caylee (Very Early on... before this was a VERY Public case) and Jesse never showed up. This still bothers me to this day.

I still want to know why Lee A. sent Jesse to GA to meet with some one who thought they might have seen Caylee (Very Early on... before this was a VERY Public case) and Jesse never showed up. This still bothers me to this day.

I don't remember this. Would you happen to have a link? Or do you know where they were going to meet this person? TIA :)

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2011/05/inside-view-casey-anthony-jury.html

A good read, and I like Diane, but she is giving credit to the HLN producers for breaking the story that Jose said "You're acting like a two year old..." by passing it along to Nancy Grace...

Good thing CM reads Websleuths, since Ms Dimond must not :)

There is ***breaking news*** happening all day here... I know, because I'm lately pretty much here all day...

Ok, I've watched this a dozen times now, and I have a theory about what's going on. When the guard came over to her, she was pointing under the table, but it didn't look like she was motioning towards the floor, it was higher. I bet there is a board or some protrusion under the table that is bothering her. I used to have a keyboard tray mounted under my desk at work, but darn it if I didn't bang my knee on the danged thing a hundred times a day. I had it taken out. I felt a little silly about asking them to remove it, since I'm the one who kept hitting it.

I think she wanted to move, or have something done about the table (or her chair... get to that in a minute). This prompts the JB "child" comment, and then her offering to trade places with him. She motions to her spot in a way that says, "well if it's so trivial, why don't you sit here then?" So, I'm pretty sure the issue is with her chair or the table, and it being uncomfortable for her.

My second theory is... she making it all up because she wants a big girl chair like the lawyers have. The difference in the appearance of JB's seat and hers is very noticeable. In her mind, she believes she is an attorney, why not have a chair like them too? I bet she contrived this whole "uncomfortable" scenario so she could move into one of the big chairs. JB knows what she's doing and why, hence the "child" comment.

I think she moved to another spot (away from him) show him that it really was uncomfortable for her there and in true ICA fashion, she'll stick with the lie to the bitter end, even if it never got her what she wanted (the big chair). which is why she's still sitting there 3 days later gazing all forlornly at JB wondering why he isn't begging her to return to his side.

This makes a lot of sense to me. When watching the exchange I was thinking she was saying she wanted to switch seats around so she didn't have to sit next to Baez but your theory makes much more sense to me now that I've watched it after having read your post.

I don't recall ever hearing this before. So Jesse was sent to GA to meet with someone who claimed to have seen Caylee and was oh his way to GA but never showed up? What are your thoughts on why? I can't figure out where you are going with this.

Better yet, why didn't LA go to GA and check on the Caylee sighting himself if in fact the scenario you don't link to ever happened at all?

A big thanks to the posters on this thread. You sure answered a LOT of unanswered questions about the JB/ICA tiff.

i can not make out the slip,of tongue laugh of jose - listened many times- what did he say that all laughed?

I don't recall ever hearing this before. So Jesse was sent to GA to meet with someone who claimed to have seen Caylee and was oh his way to GA but never showed up? What are your thoughts on why? I can't figure out where you are going with this.

It could have had something to do or went hand in hand with about the time CA got on one of the earlier news interviews, CA said she received a tip that led to another tip and in there she mentioned GA.

I have heard and read that...long ago...Maybe it's in one of the depo's..

I do not wish to take this Thread Off Topic but I am sure if you do a Search you may find a Thread where that has been discussed and you can bump it to resume discussion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06
Back