Defense document - KC swears she didn't report.......

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can prolly point to MORE smoke-and-mirrors trials that resulted in convictions.

SP's trial comes to mind.

In THIS case the FBI is also involved. They have record for not remaining involved, unless conviction is very, very likely.
Thanks for that positive reminder Brini! I certainly hope this is one of those cases.

I am sort-of offended that KC might be seen as a "child raising a child" or a teen with too much responsibility. I am KC's age, far from a child or a teen. Now, I do not have kids but if I did, my life would change for that child. KC did nothing to change her life for Caylee. She was purposely irresponsible because she did not care. Her age had nothing to do with it. I think a jury will see right through that sort of defense because there are much younger girls than KC giving birth these days and managing somehow NOT to kill their children in horrific manners and dumping their poor little bodies in the woods. KC just has something seriously wrong with her.

I agree, I was sixteen when I had my first child. Now I will say that is a child having a child. I had my second when I was 22. All grownup by then and they are living proof....31 and 26. If I was on the jury I wouldn't fall for that story she's a just a girl. Oh yea I really worked and never went home to mommy and daddy after I got pregnant and even owned (with the bank of course) my own house. It's Casey's fault she was acting like a "girl". Just my :twocents:.

I agree, I was sixteen when I had my first child. Now I will say that is a child having a child. I had my second when I was 22. All grownup by then and they are living proof....31 and 26. If I was on the jury I wouldn't fall for that story she's a just a girl. Oh yea I really worked and never went home to mommy and daddy after I got pregnant and even owned (with the bank of course) my own house. It's Casey's fault she was acting like a "girl". Just my :twocents:.

There's also the fact that the "girl" had been a practiced felon for years, before Caylee went missing.

She was grown up enough to pillage her friends' and family's bank and credit accounts.

BIG, BIG HOLE IN HER STORY. She returns to ZG's apartment, like any normal day and they are gone. She tries to call ZFG on her cell phone and it has been disconnected. So what would a normal mother do in this situation. Go to the police station and check to see if ZFG had been in an accident with her child and that is the reason for the delay. But, KC was really saving the accident story for another day when she told her mother she was in Tampa.

I believe it can come in during the trial because KC told her mother this while her daughter was missing.
Another BIG BIG BIG hole in her story? That was NOBODY'S apartment where she claimed to have dropped off Caylee. It was not even a rented apartment but rather a "demo" for viewing. How can she claim she left her there when there was an unoccupied apartment?

There are so many holes in this I don't even see the cloth anymore...lol:banghead:

There's also the fact that the "girl" had been a practiced felon for years, before Caylee went missing.

She was grown up enough to pillage her friends' and family's bank and credit accounts.
I am glad you brought this up Brini because i think this whoud be allowed information in the tial. How do you see it can be? IIRC stealing from her friend is the only documented theft and since that has been repaid and there has not been a trial with a guilty verdict, how can this play into the trial? I am sure her enabling family will say KC had permission to to access their funds. In other words, it could be explained away (I hope not!) Your thoughts?

Another BIG BIG BIG hole in her story? That was NOBODY'S apartment where she claimed to have dropped off Caylee. It was not even a rented apartment but rather a "demo" for viewing. How can she claim she left her there when there was an unoccupied apartment?

There are so many holes in this I don't even see the cloth anymore...lol:banghead:

I have appointed myself official interpreter of Anthony-speak ( at my house anyway) - Dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass apts = Dropped Caylee off at Suburban Drive, in a garbage bag.

She told LE she left Caylee at the steps not in the apartment - she also told them ZG only lived there for 3 months as far as she knew. This hole can be filled by JB claiming that ZG planned this drop off to an apartment building that she lied about living at.

My question is - KC claimed that a certain photo was taken in ZG's apartment - but when was the photo taken? Remember ZG only claimed to be living at saw grass for 3 months as per KC.

I am glad you brought this up Brini because i think this whoud be allowed information in the tial. How do you see it can be? IIRC stealing from her friend is the only documented theft and since that has been repaid and there has not been a trial with a guilty verdict, how can this play into the trial? I am sure her enabling family will say KC had permission to to access their funds. In other words, it could be explained away (I hope not!) Your thoughts?

Not sure. I haven't had my coffee yet. But, I'm about to go, so I'll let others answer.

But, if I were you, I'd thoroughly review and digest our evidence archives. I think you'll feel a WHOLE lot better about the trial. :)

The check/fraud charges are from Amy not family. That is why they have gotten permission from Judge Strickland to go ahead with that trail. :dance:

She told LE she left Caylee at the steps not in the apartment - she also told them ZG only lived there for 3 months as far as she knew. This hole can be filled by JB claiming that ZG planned this drop off to an apartment building that she lied about living at.

My question is - KC claimed that a certain photo was taken in ZG's apartment - but when was the photo taken? Remember ZG only claimed to be living at saw grass for 3 months as per KC.

That photo was taken at Ricardo's apt but Casey had told CA that it was at Zenaida's apt- CA told LE that. When she visited her in jail, she asked her Where did you say that photo was taken? Before Casey could reply ( and lie) CA gave her a warning so she did not lie on camera....... And I KNOW where it was taken.

The photo KC claimed was taken at ZG's apartment was actually taken at Ricardo's's, IIRC. I might be wrong, It could be TonEs.

The "3 months" might explain THAT apartment. But, KC told LE that she had known ZG for two years. She had told people that she sometimes stayed over at ZG's home. So.....

Why couldn't she give LE a single, real address for ZG? Why no phone number or email addy? And, how did KC and ZG communicate w/o phoning, texting, or emailing?

IIRC - she told them the "nanny took her in order to teach her a lesson" but that she would speak to Caylee and that Caylee was fine - which is what she told LE during their interview - she said Caylee was happy and wasn't crying and was being well taken care of by ZG. She said she was trying to find her herself and should have called LE, but again she didn't feel Caylee was in danger.

It was only AFTER her arrest that the A's began their kidnapped stories about dangerous people and KC trying to protect everyone and Caylee being in harms way if the media didn't stop reporting on the case etc.

I don't think KC ever was recorded as saying ZG was dangerous and would kill Caylee - we got that from the A's.

Am I wrong?

KC could totally go to trial and say ZG was a real person, but gave her a fake name and purposely kidnapped Caylee to keep for herself, but then when the media reported on the case and everyone was searching for Caylee - ZG got scared and decided to kill Caylee and frame KC.

JUST because there is no proof of a ZG - doesn't mean the defense can't say there was an ACTUAL person that KC believed was named ZG - that the name was the name given to KC but may not have been her true identity. IMO

I am just trying to understand JB's thinking on staying true to the nanny story and how he will explain this mess at trial.

KC can totally say that ZG never wanted to be photographed or meet her friends or family for the purpose of her plan to steal Caylee from the begining.

BBM, but what about not having a contact phone number for a lady who has been watching your child for all those years if that was true. I as a parent had the contact information, address and a couple family members information of the woman I had watching my son.

Not sure. I haven't had my coffee yet. But, I'm about to go, so I'll let others answer.

But, if I were you, I'd thoroughly review and digest our evidence archives. I think you'll feel a WHOLE lot better about the trial. :)
Enjoy the coffee! I have to make a trip to the store before I can enjoy that nectar.
As to the evidence against KC? It is overwhelming in my opinion. I have followed this case from day 32 and am thourghly convinced KC is guilty (moo). However, I am aware that so much of the evidence we see will not be in the courtroom. This is why I have concerns.

BBM, but what about not having a contact phone number for a lady who has been watching your child for all those years if that was true. I as a parent had the contact information, address and a couple family members information of the woman I had watching my son.

Yes, but thank goodness CA did have it at home :innocent:

I don't disagree, but as I read the part I bolded above, I found myself wondering if those videos of KC the smooth check forger/passer might help portray KC as the devious, skilled criminal she is. Just a thought. Or a hope, really.

It would, if the SA will actually be allowed to show them to the jury for the murder case. I'm not sure that the video of her forging a check will be relevant in the murder case. But the purchase at target might be.

AnD THERE comes in the missing BLACKJACK which she claimed contained all of ZG's numbers. She also told LE that ZG moved around a lot.

Yes, but thank goodness CA did have it at home :innocent:

HAHA! Now there is a great liar right there. CA takes the cake she lies to make herself seem liek the concerned grandmother.

Nope, sorry, but that will not do...She told her mother she was "crashing at Zanny's" continually in those months leading up to Caylee's death thus the air mattress in her car so Caylee would have a place to sleep. She also took LE to some other places where Zanny lived, but there was never any Zanny at any of those places either. And what logical, reasoning person is going to believe she left her daughter in a stairwell without ever having seen the apartment? None that I know of. The picture she claimed was Zanny's apartment was Ricardo's and it was HE not Zanny who played with the drums with Caylee as well (another story she attributed to Zanny).

Casey used the Zanny story for her convenience with her parents and to look like a bigshot to her friends...there was never any Zanny. There was never any Nanny...

HAHA! Now there is a great liar right there. CA takes the cake she lies to make herself seem liek the concerned grandmother.

Casey did learn, from one that has experience under her belt. CA has fine tuned to it, to fit all of the Anthony's needs.

Casey did learn, from one that has experience under her belt. CA has fine tuned her craft, to fit all of the Anthony's needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz