Defense doesn't want GA & CA in the courtroom....why?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Will we know tomorrow AM if ICA agreed to see her mother?? How will we find out?? Will they have to release the record that the visit happened and for how long?? Sorry if this has already been asked and answered. I just really want to see if this happens.

The A's have requested for a visit with Casey tomorrow morning at the jail. If they don't show up at 9:00am or they show up at 9:00 and then leave shortly thereafter, then you can be rest assured she turned them down for a visit. If they show up at 9:00, the visit is for around 40 minutes, so if they come out a little before 10:00, then chances are they got to talk to her.

The video will eventually be released, but the SA and DT have first dibbs at looking at it for any value it may hold at trial. If they do find something, it will be released sooner rather than later. But exactly when, nobody knows. Does that help?

Ok, I get it now! It's all about ME today!:maddening:
TOS? :maddening:
Walk away? :maddening:
NO WAY! I have had MORE than I can take TODAY! And I'm filing a motion to not be held accountable for my words and actions! Where's CM when I need him?
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:seeya:

I get the point being made by both arguments. JB IS winning in the sense that nobody knew who this half@ss, apparently second rate attorney was before ICA case. So he is known now and has his mug in the press constantly. Feeling like big stuff. So in that sense, he is winning, no matter the outcome for his client (which I feel is secondary to him).

I also get that this sort of "win" is no win at all as far as those who are intently focused on justice for Caylee are concerned, it is a three ring circus that detracts from the real story with JB as the sleazy ringmaster. The story for us is of a little girl murdered and dumped like so much trash, by the one who should have loved her best. The story for us is ICA out clubbing without a care in the world for 31 days, figuratively dancing on her daughter's grave.

We are all here for one reason and it has been a long haul indeed. Tempers grow short, we all have our days when we become sensitive, so filled with justified outrage at what has happened and the long wait for justice for our little Caylee. When we are all on pins and needles, this close to trial FINALLY beginning, we are raw, and easily riled. As long as we all keep reminding ourselves that we are all in this boat together, we will be alright.

You guys who have been in this boat for so long with me are the best. We have become a family. The family Caylee should have in her corner. Sure we have our moments of discord. But bottom line, WS is the best, in part because of the caliber of members it attracts. It is the reason we all choose here to post and follow this case.

sorry for the ot

Can any expert tell me if cameras will be allowed to pan to CA and GA to watch their antics or lack therof? If they're in the balcony do cameras watch those spectators as well as they do the gallery?

Who wants to bet that Cindy and George are more angry at Jeff Ashton for suggesting that Cindy and George sit up in the balcony than at Casey and her defense for trying to get them completely booted from the whole trial??

They always have a twisted way of thinking. Just sayin'.

Who wants to bet that Cindy and George are more angry at Jeff Ashton for suggesting that Cindy and George sit up in the balcony than at Casey and her defense for trying to get them completely booted from the whole trial??

I just saw a flash of CA, with a muppet-like Miss Piggy voice, "Moi? In the balcony? "
And a flash of jewelry, newly highlighted hair, and an indignant snarl tossed to the side.

Mark Lippman, the A's lawyer, yesterday said in the interview taped yesterday outside the courthouse that the prosecution has six seats reserved for them in the courtroom and JA offered them to the A's if they are not given designated seats.

Mr. Lippman also said in this same interview that the A's have been sitting in their "designated seats" throughout the hearings.

That last bit of information shocked me.

It is not me who calls it winning Aedrys. It is people like Yuri Melich who says his name is known nationwide, Schaeffer. It is the case of the century and he has it and that is winning for him.

Charlie Sheen has nothing to do with this Aedrys. You have so much dislike for these people that you can't seem to see the obvious. What lawyer would not want this case. Cheney Mason says that he has been called by many of the lawyers on TV asking him to hire them.

Little Jose Baez has nailed the case of the century, whether you like it or not.

I laugh everytime I hear "the case of the century". Don't know who came up with it but isn't it way too premature? Does anyone think this case even deserves the attention it is getting? Maybe it might qualify for the most bizarre but I still think it is way too early for this century. I think defense is the only one who would benefit by that title. Funny how all those "whow and aha" moments from the defense's witnesses are just falling apart. Only thing JB nailed was $200,000 to use towards legal fees for pictures of a child who was apparently killed by her mother. Would not put that on my resume, nor would most defense attorneys. jmo

Mark Lippman, the A's lawyer, yesterday said in the interview taped yesterday outside the courthouse that the prosecution has six seats reserved for them in the courtroom and JA offered them to the A's if they are not given designated seats.

Mr. Lippman also said in this same interview that the A's have been sitting in their "designated seats" throughout the hearings.

That last bit of information shocked me.

But the arrangement will be different in this courtroom. Didn't CM say the defense wants their back to the wall/windows instead of the gallery. KC would be facing the jury, IMO. SA plans on sitting where the defense would normally sit, so yes they will probably get their designated seats but it will be behind SA. I saw the seating chart and I really, really don't think they are planning on now rearranging everything for the A's at the expense of the media. But we shall see what happens and if they get their way.

Maybe JB wanted the A's out of the courtroom because it is easier to place blame on someone you don't have to make eye contact with them and in particular if they are innocent. jmo

It benefits the defense for GA & CA to not hear each other-The less they remind each other of, the less they might remember about what a disgusting person they have raised and all of the vile details of the 31 days and thereafter.
JB & crew want them to be reeeeal forgetful.

But the arrangement will be different in this courtroom. Didn't CM say the defense wants their back to the wall/windows instead of the gallery. KC would be facing the jury, IMO. SA plans on sitting where the defense would normally sit, so yes they will probably get their designated seats but it will be behind SA. I saw the seating chart and I really, really don't think they are planning on now rearranging everything for the A's at the expense of the media. But we shall see what happens and if they get their way.

Maybe JB wanted the A's out of the courtroom because it is easier to place blame on someone you don't have to make eye contact with them and in particular if they are innocent. jmo

Oh I'm aware of that - but isn't the seating plan already decided on? He seemed pretty clear that they had not been given designated seats in the new courtroom.

But you've gone a bit sideways commenting about my post. There is no reason for them to be given designated seats behind the SA who won't be taking up the whole of the front section. And if the SA has six seats designated to them, surely the DT also has six seats also - both having seats that are not part of the DT or the SA if you get what I mean.

I don't know that the seats are behind the SA or even near them. THAT wasn't my point - I was simply impressed that JA jumped in so quickly after the end of the hearing and offered up the ones of the SA - thought that was a generous/thoughtful act. It was JA offering them - not JB.

Snipped:
Just because his name is known is not a good thing. People also know who Ted Bundy is, Charles Manson - Baez will be infamous for this.
Baez will be like Judge Lance Ito...known but not respected.

BBM

That is exactly what I think. Whenever the state tries to say that things like the duct tape and the baby blanket are tied to Casey, the DT is going to say that George also had access to those things. And when they talk about the smell in the trunk, they are going to say that George also had keys to that car. And she had told Tony that she called her dad and asked him to pick up the car at Amscott. When they try and say that the dump site was a childhood burial plot for her dead pets, the DT is going to remind the jury that George also knew about that burial site.
How will the Anthony's react when they hear these insinuations?

BBM

That is exactly what I think. Whenever the state tries to say that things like the duct tape and the baby blanket are tied to Casey, the DT is going to say that George also had access to those things. And when they talk about the smell in the trunk, they are going to say that George also had keys to that car. And she had told Tony that she called her dad and asked him to pick up the car at Amscott. When they try and say that the dump site was a childhood burial plot for her dead pets, the DT is going to remind the jury that George also knew about that burial site.
How will the Anthony's react when they hear these insinuations?

BBM - I think the "hangout" and "pet burial" site was behind the school?? Not where Caylee was found?? That is why I never believed DC when he said he was looking into the Kiomarie tip of this location... that location was across the street and behind the school. In that patch of the woods.

Oh I'm aware of that - but isn't the seating plan already decided on? He seemed pretty clear that they had not been given designated seats in the new courtroom.

But you've gone a bit sideways commenting about my post. There is no reason for them to be given designated seats behind the SA who won't be taking up the whole of the front section. And if the SA has six seats designated to them, surely the DT also has six seats also - both having seats that are not part of the DT or the SA if you get what I mean.

I don't know that the seats are behind the SA or even near them. THAT wasn't my point - I was simply impressed that JA jumped in so quickly after the end of the hearing and offered up the ones of the SA - thought that was a generous/thoughtful act. It was JA offering them - not JB.

Sorry, I was just jumping off of what you posted. lol Where I sometimes land, heaven only knows.

Yes, I do think JA was very generous but did you get the impression that the A's want to be on the defense's side? We know the courtroom is laid out different up there and so will defense since they want a side table.

Wasn't it also interesting what Amil said about security moving in on either side of the A's when they were discussing the defense's request to keep them out. Were they expecting trouble or an outburst from the A's that would have them removed quickly?

I looked for the seating chart but I was unable to find it. Also funny how they feel they had "designated seats" when the majority of the people do not want to sit on defense's side but sit behind SA. jmo

So, where do ya'll think the Anthonys are going to sit.

1. in the balcony
2. behind the Defense team
3. behind the prosecution

I mean, until they get thrown out for reacting rudely and chomping their gum..

I don't know where to put this, was Emil in court yesterday and if so where is his report thanks,

George was the last person to see ICA and Caylee Marie. Maybe ICA has said all along that she couldn't blame her dad for killing her, but has now changed her mind. She'll have to take the stand to get away with this though.

MOO

mel

I don't know where to put this, was Emil in court yesterday and if so where is his report thanks,

If you mean Amil , she was there but I haven't seen her report on here- it is on another site though.

George was the last person to see ICA and Caylee Marie. Maybe ICA has said all along that she couldn't blame her dad for killing her, but has now changed her mind. She'll have to take the stand to get away with this though.

MOO

mel

Baez's 'aha' moment may be when he tells the jury that Casey is going to take the stand and finally tell us what happened after she left home that day, leaving Caylee in her father's care.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit
Back