Defense Team has not visited KC in 8 Days

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anybody think that Jose drank the koolaid and with the docs from last week had a very rude awakening? Maybe he realizes he was played. I doubt KC is preparing him for any "bombshells" that may be coming.

Bold mine.

I bet this is true. Casey would probably rather pull out all her own teeth herself than tell anyone, even her own lawyer, what really happened.

A mere tiff. KC made JB sick to his stomach, that's all.

Maybe while they were watching Caylee's Memorial together, he cried, she did her nails and ate bon bons. He realized she really is a cold calculating biotch

Any of our Legal Eagles know if she is allowed to make phone calls to her attorney?

If so, would those phone calls be logged but not recorded?

Yes, she's allowed to make calls to her attorney. I know they aren't recorded and I'm not sure about how they log them. I can find out though.

NYC and Conneticut hmmm

Alot a folk certainly own (or lease) homes in both States ... Does Geraldo have a *port of call* in CT ?

Oh the speculation! My mind is growing new nerves as we speak lol

Not in Ct but I believe he has one less than 10 minutes from Ct in NJ

Maybe while they were watching Caylee's Memorial together, he cried, she did her nails and ate bon bons. He realized she really is a cold calculating biotch

The defense attorneys I know *expect* in a way for their clients to be cold, calculating scumbags (and are pleasantly surprised when most are not). That's why I don't think Jose (as a defense attorney) came into this case with rose-colored glasses and drinking the kool-aid. He can "say" to the media that he believes his client and that she's innocent but I don't think he really believes it. Like I said before, if she played him then he's a fool.

I'm sorry, but if she was able to PLAY HIM then he's stupid! Just my opinion...Casey is no genius and all red flags, evidence, and signs point to her being the perp. She'd have to be a magician or a genius to be able to play Baez.

LOL! I agree. I meant more along the lines of it was an accident, or a boyfriend she was scared of did it or something like that. After all we don't know the KC he knows.

1,100 pages in doc dumps.............and bad for kc
I would think to save face JB would tak kc into a plea deal.......
bet she said NO WAY.........and now JB has no idea how to defend kc now
and no money coming in!

I always thought it was ludicrous how much she was visited by her lawyers. It's like they were going to keep her company, not provide legal services. Did anyone else ever notice the times that they would be there? 2200 hours to 0130 the next morning. I think the days of lawyers babysitting her to keep her happy are over.

Anybody think that Jose drank the koolaid and with the docs from last week had a very rude awakening? Maybe he realizes he was played. I doubt KC is preparing him for any "bombshells" that may be coming.

I think the problem might be that he FORGOT to drink his kool-aid while reading the docs! :bang:

:blowkiss:

I agree on all points. It has seemed to date to be much more often a baby-sitting engagement than trial prep. Also, I would also think that now would be a key time for additional prep, especially if there are any bombshell results int he discovery release.

Let me toss this additional thought out there: is it possible that something in KC's response or lack thereof during the memorial could have disgusted or alarmed JB, too? Might there have been an exchange that even a defense lawyer should not have heard/seen?

Just asking.

Personally, I am beginning to think that this is a combination of many of the things being discussed: the money possibly drying up, the physical effects on JB, the controversy surrounding JB's association with PCM and possible additional investigations, KC's petulance, etc.

The cumulative effects might just be pointing towards a defense team change for lead chair sooner than we think.

I agree with what TheOnly1 just posted, I don't think Casey could really have deeply shocked JB with any reaction or statements she made during the memorial. And if she did, maybe criminal defense work isn't the best fit for JB. I imagine JB has been privy to loads of alarming displays and inappropriate affect coming from "his girl."

I agree with you that this situation could be the result of many factors. JB is probably very stressed and in over his head. But it is definitely strange to see such a marked change in visitation patterns at this point.

I was just thinking of a potentially positive reason for the marked decrease in visitations:woohoo::woohoo::
WHAT IF JB & Co. have reviewed the newest evidence and are now convinced that the best outcome their client can hope for is some sort of plea agreement or to plead to certain charges?

Casey's attys can present plea deals or options to her, but she has the final say. As long as Casey is getting tons of attention/visits/opportunities to see internet coverage and media reports about herself, she's pretty content IMO. It's fun for her, in a way. She gets to feel like the princess locked away in a tower with her fearless knights (JB & friends) valiantly fighting to free her.

Cut off her ability to monitor the press and internet and her ability to talk about herself whenever she wants and she's going to get less content. She's going to be forced to start contemplating the reality of the present and the inevitability of the future. Maybe JB has wisened up and realized that doting on Casey all the time could be counterproductive to her ever accepting any potential plea deal. So he's backing off on Buddy Time and starting to treat her like most attorneys would treat their clients in this situation-- ie not visiting her for 1-3 hours every day/other day. I hope so!

LOL- I love the lovers tiff angle for the entertainment value, but the money angle seems most likely.

Any chance that she's refusing to see them now? She shut out her family because of their suspisions, and maybe now her representation started asking too many tough questions or told her she needs to accept a plea.
Who was the last one to see her? JB?

something has been going on for a while.
Why else would her parents have asked for a "private interview with princess"

Ha if she reps herself she can ask AL to marry her too just like Bundy LOL

[respectfully snipped]
As long as Casey is getting tons of attention/visits/opportunities to see internet coverage and media reports about herself, she's pretty content IMO. It's fun for her, in a way. She gets to feel like the princess locked away in a tower with her fearless knights (JB & friends) valiantly fighting to free her.
I hate to condense your post as all of your posts are very enlightening, but wanted to add this to your thoughts.

There is the factor of the probable increase of letters from supporters due to George's request last Tuesday. Penpals can be a prisoners best friend, as they can lead the jailbird further into fantasyland.

I hate to condense your post as all of your posts are very enlightening, but wanted to add this to your thoughts.

There is the factor of the probable increase of letters from supporters due to George's request last Tuesday. Penpals can be a prisoners best friend, as they can lead the jailbird further into fantasyland.

Thank you for the compliment :)

And yes, that's a good point! A very good point I probably chose to not think about because I'm grossed out by visions of Casey pouring over all the letters she surely gets. yuck.

Let's watch instead, T Lenamon, the death-penalty cert attorney on the team.

Ah Mrs. Peel I forgot all about him
interesting ....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member