Defense Team's Horrible Display Celebrating

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
May not be popular for this, but I can understand, as one who has been in the legal profession, the celebration. However, doing it in public is in horribly poor taste!

There should be no celebration of anything. HER LITTLE BABY DAUGHTER IS DEAD. She should curl up in a ball and cry like the rest of us would if our child drown in the swimming pool.

Look...I know they would celebrate their victory...it is just tasteless and disrespectful of Caylee that they would do it so publicly. They could have left the courthouse area and gathered tonight at someone's house. Just saying.

Look...I know they would celebrate their victory...it is just tasteless and disrespectful of Caylee that they would do it so publicly. They could have left the courthouse area and gathered tonight at someone's house. Just saying.

Caylee who?

Don't torture yourself - dont watch them, or give them anymore of your time. Thats one thing you can control.

It is disgusting. They will all, including Casey, be very wealthy from here on out. That is what they are celebrating.

They're celebrating the victory of the case, not the death of Caylee.

I thought Cheney Mason was pretty unprofessional in his statement at the press conference. And hypocritical. He made no friends today. Good thing he's close to retirement!

It was weird that CM came out and blased the media. He should have just said something nice about jury and moved on.

well ashton was laughing it up throughout the trial, from opening statement through closing (still can't believe he pulled that nonsense) - so i guess jb feels what's good for the goose is good for the gander... one thing is for sure, jb got the last laugh.

Have I watched a different trial than some here? All of JB's pen clicking, how it did it to LDB that day, his eye rolling, twitching all that??? Am I the only one that saw all that???

There should be no celebration of anything. HER LITTLE BABY DAUGHTER IS DEAD. She should curl up in a ball and cry like the rest of us would if our child drown in the swimming pool.

ICA isn't there...and if you look up my other responses in threads here, I've been extremely adamant about her guilt. However, attys will generally celebrate after winning a big case, it's the nature of the profession...I can bet you dollars, had the SA won they would be celebrating right now, LDB and JA dancing on tabletops with lampshades on their heads...however, hopefully not in public. It is in poor taste that this is happening in a very public view.

I can't imagine why they wouldn't be celebrating; they won a major case. And I thought Baez's statement to the media was really pretty gracious--and he even seemed a little wistful. He actually said he has "mixed feelings" about the case, but he's glad he saved someone from the death penalty. He also praised the state attorneys. I can't fault him for any of that.

Mason, on the other hand . . . talk about an ungracious statement. Not that he didn't have a point, but he has such an abrasive, angry style.

Guess Cheney Mason forgot about his opinion back before he joined the defense team. Guess he used to be one of those despicable "talking heads" he was talking about today. YouTube - ‪Cheney Mason....really?‬‏

WOW what a hypocrite. May he choke at his first interview regarding the release of his book.

How do JB, Mason and the rest of the DT team sleep with themselves.

Rest in peach Caylee and trust that your mother will not live a beautiful life.

You know if she were found guilty, the Prosecution wouldn't celebrate in public.

When do those sanctions start?

The photo of the DT celebrations snapped by a passerby.

jbchampers.png

The DT are the ones who are "morally bankrupt". Partying? Really? They all know she is GUILTY AS SIN.

The defense team has earned time together to celebrate a professional victory.

The prosecution has earned time to toast each other for an awesome job & a superb performance.

JMHO

CM just proved to me he has early senilty going on, no offense to anyone personally affected. I thought so throughout the entire trial.

I don't think they were/are celebrating in full view of the media; Jean C. said she was the only one who got in whereever they were. And others were intruding to take photos...at least that is what I heard.

CM just proved to me he has early senilty going on, no offense to anyone personally affected. I thought so throughout the entire trial.

I don't think they were/are celebrating in full view of the media; Jean C. said she was the only one who got in whereever they were. And others were intruding to take photos...at least that is what I heard.

Correct. They're in CM's office.

They won. They worked hard. They are celebrating the verdict and not caylees death and it's not in front of the media. Good lord. Justice has been served and there is nothing we can do about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back