Defense wants prosecutor Jeff Ashton held in contempt

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know if Joy Wray has been accounted for lately or if she has been given access to a computer lately? I haven't checked her youtube page in a while?

Anyways... I wonder how soon we will see an answer to this motion? From Jeff Ashton of course?

How would he have known, win or lose, this case would be a cash cow for his retirement? It was called "the trial of the century"; I think even Jeff Ashton realized that post verdict he would be able to make money off the trial.

True, during the trial, the SA didn't hold press conferences, go on GR, NG and other media outlets, but since he announced his intent to write the book, and since it's been published, Jeff Ashton has sure made up for lost time.

Just FYI, publishers require book tours.

I am sure JA didn't do anything illegal. I have to admit I was surprised with how much he put in his book, but I seriously doubt he did anything that he can be punished for. I am not sure why CM couldn't just let it go, move on, and be happy he got a win no one expected him to get.

I think we should all thank Mason for the free publicity for Jeff's book! lol

Loved the garage door discussion. FYI, my car ends up in the garage and so do I! Same is true for all my neighbors. (No, I've never lived in Ohio, but have visited friends who do... they don't have a garage!)

One thing that is seldom, if ever mentioned is that the Anthony Family Mailbox is located at THE FRONT DOOR! Perhaps they got out of the habit of checking to see if they had mail since they were used to Casey doing that chore and taking out the credit card bills, bank statements, etc.

As for Terrence Lennamon, please note that his book is self-published, which means he PAID the costs and will be way out of pocket if it doesn't sell. Perhaps Mr. Mason should put his $$ where his mouth is and self-publish his own book.

As for Mr. Ashton, his big news could be any number of things. I'll have to wait patiently for the holidays to pass while he goes on a nice vacation with his family.

As for the motion by Ms. Fryer (Cheney Mason)... he'll lose and let's hope and pray that Judge Perry unseals those documents so we can have one fine read inside the mind(s) of OCA or FCA, take your pick!

This thread bumped my "thanked" posts by a huge percentage!

JMO, that whole DT needs to sit back and reflect! Find a new project...sometimes you just gotta suck it up and know when to walk away. Unless they forgot to keep a nanny cam on all their interactions with their notorious client, they are under no obligation to further represent her...IMNSHO, cut that dead weight loose and get on with your lives...maybe represent deserving people and watch the good karma start rolling in. Just some Holiday Advice from someone looking from the outside in...

Playing catch up on this thread....one song keeps playing in my head...

Trolling, trolling, trolling....
Keep those lies a rolling....
Trolling, trolling, trolling....
Defense team.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE to all fellow Websleuthers.....

I'm chatting with a friend about the motion right now. Come to think that Ashton knows enough not to represent himself. He has some friends who will probably represent him?

something is coming, something is coming, I wonder what it is!

DT's a stirrin' ; Residents from under a bridge are a stirrin'; peeps a stirrin' about garage doors ...

better call Orville Redenbacher and put in an emergency order. This will be good.

How can you slam someone who was looking for justice for a 2 year old who was murdered and then thrown out like trash in a swamp? This isn't about FCA. This is about Caylee! Remember her?? FCA is happy as a clam doing what she does best, NOTHING. I would think you would be happy. You won so what's with all the negative posts about Ashton? Is it because everyone loves him??

Thank you, for the life of me I cannot understand how people seem to forget what this case was about.

Happy Holidays to all.
392639_203110059777755_100002362870387_408030_1433355237_n.jpg

I am sure JA didn't do anything illegal. I have to admit I was surprised with how much he put in his book, but I seriously doubt he did anything that he can be punished for. I am not sure why CM couldn't just let it go, move on, and be happy he got a win no one expected him to get.

According to Mr. Lenamon (do I have his name right?) Cheney Mason was desperate to join the defense team way back when Baez was selling the pics to ABC. So it took a while before he actually wormed his way in.

And before Mason was on the DT, he apparently was a well respected, well known lawyer in Florida. Yet this trial had him ending up looking at a horse's ....rear end. He lost face big time and he's trying to regain it. Unfortunately you can't turn the clock back Mr. Mason. Every cook knows when you boil a post of stock you skim off the crud. Get it?

While I heard some joking about Mason on the thread - get serious! Do you really think he has ever touched a keyboard? Hi Lisbeth!:seeya:

ps - have visited Ohio, only have a front door on the 4th floor and can't come in through the garage, cause it's in the parkade in the basement of the building - so guess I'm not part of the "in" crowd. Sigh....

According to Mr. Lenamon (do I have his name right?) Cheney Mason was desperate to join the defense team way back when Baez was selling the pics to ABC. So it took a while before he actually wormed his way in.

And before Mason was on the DT, he apparently was a well respected, well known lawyer in Florida. Yet this trial had him ending up looking at a horse's ....rear end. He lost face big time and he's trying to regain it. Unfortunately you can't turn the clock back Mr. Mason. Every cook knows when you boil a post of stock you skim off the crud. Get it?

While I heard some joking about Mason on the thread - get serious! Do you really think he has ever touched a keyboard? Hi Lisbeth:seeya:

ps - have visited Ohio, only have a front door on the 4th floor and can't come in through the garage, cause it's in the parkade in the basement of the building - so guess I'm not part of the "in" crowd. Sigh....
:yes: :highfive:

OFFTOPIC.gif

lol.jpg

Topic: Defense wants prosecutor Jeff Ashton held in contempt

Y'all are so funny. I'm highly amused by this thread. I love my WS friends!

I almost got sick about how Lenamon talked about Casey. Bleh! No one warm and caring murders their child with duct tape and throws them in the swamp like garbage. I think he needs his head checked. Then again, I guess someone has to like Casey, right?

I do think it's interesting that even though he likes Casey, he doesn't like her defense team. Yet another strike against them. How many more people that worked with the defense might talk now? Boy, they are going to have a miserable Christmas. No wonder Cheney Mason did that motion against Jeff. They are literally being backed into a corner and of course, defending themselves like children.

I'm glad Jeff posted on his Facebook page. You go Jeff for not even being worried! I hope he has a fantastic Christmas. And I am DYING to know what the big announcement will be. If he is running for SA, I'm telling my sister to vote for him!!!! I hope the new year brings nothing but goodness to JA and all those who worked for Caylee, and only bad things to those who forgot her and worked for Casey.

I wouldn't bet on SA, but I would bet on TV.

...wonder what it is

(actually, I just want to read the depos)

Oh CM is prolly just grumpy because he's realized he has to share his turkey dinner with the felon ;)

Mewwy Chwistmas Mr. Mason!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telecrushxx
Back