Dellen Millard: Innocent Dupe? Alternative Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh:

...I am posting my response.IMO ....I feel the CROWN will be producing evidence...forensic PROOF..in court ...IMO this proof will tell the story.BUT we shall all have to WAIT for the forensic evidence...as said earlier in the thread ...'It is hard to DENY DNA and a person's or ppls fingerprints..they are unique to the CRIMINAL!..I think all of that was said in DETAIL ...on the RECENT THREAD...In my strong opinion..i think they have the ppl responsible and they are sitting in JAIL where they BELONG..my strong opinions...You are all welcome to differ...of course...

and I do differ....thanks for your opinion and how you feel on the matter.

I feel that there may not be any DNA to assist with this case...we shall see....

MS - not 100% sure about his role. Could he have been there knowing a crime was set up and talked into participating in the crime FOR money? Yes, maybe so. Was the escalation from a theft to a murder his decision on the spot? What was he on? Coke? These outrageous and dangerous Bath salts that are in the news of late? All I know is he concealed his identity, on both test drives, which lessens the likelihood that he had no ill-will when he arrived to the test drives. Moo.

:moo:
<rsbm>

Problem I have with MS possibly being there at someone else's behest is that we have the pic of DM and MS together, but no indication that the other party you are suggesting has/had any affiliation with MS whatsoever.

MS - not 100% sure about his role. Could he have been there knowing a crime was set up and talked into participating in the crime FOR money? Yes, maybe so. Was the escalation from a theft to a murder his decision on the spot? What was he on? Coke? These outrageous and dangerous Bath salts that are in the news of late? All I know is he concealed his identity, on both test drives, which lessens the likelihood that he had no ill-will when he arrived to the test drives.

RSBM & BBM - Funny enough, drugs or no drugs, I would think the opposite of someone having the presence of mind to conceal their identity - that ill-will was on the agenda. Jmo.

RSBM & BBM - Funny enough, drugs or no drugs, I would think the opposite of someone having the presence of mind to conceal their identity - that ill-will was on the agenda. Jmo.

No, I think we meant the same thing there, Woodland. I said it "lessens the likelihood of no ill-will", which is my convoluted way of saying his covering up makes him likelier to be bad. (I tend to complicate things!)
:D

Sent using Tapatalk 2

and I do differ....thanks for your opinion and how you feel on the matter.

I feel that there may not be any DNA to assist with this case...we shall see....

Curious why you think there will be no DNA to assist with the case?

IMO, the first order of business was to deal with TB-burn the body.

Second-what to do with the truck. Since the truck was hidden in the trailer, and stashed at a location other than anywhere actually owned/directly associated with DM or MS, that it is highly likely there was still DNA evidence to be obtained from that source, as they felt by hiding it they could come back and deal with that at a later time. JMO

I don't have a link, but a very small percentage of our criminal cases convicted on DNA alone(DNA typing/profiling etc.) In other words, the sole convicting/exonerating factor wasn't DNA(typing, profiling, fingerprinting, etc.)

Let me put that in perspective......The above statement didn't mean a lack of DNA available to us to use for conviction, it was simply that so many other pieces of evidence OVERWHELMINGLY convicted the accused on and above the DNA evidence.

I would guess less than 1-2% or less of our convictions were because of DNA on criminal cases.
However I will say that pretty much no crime scene leaves zero or no DNA.
The trick is to find it followed by what your crime lab's capabilities are currently wrt sample size.

<rsbm>

Problem I have with MS possibly being there at someone else's behest is that we have the pic of DM and MS together, but no indication that the other party you are suggesting has/had any affiliation with MS whatsoever.

There is only information that cannot be posted under WS rules.
I think I can say that considering the "close-knit group" comment by LE, and the fact that an MS photo can still be viewed on the FB account of a very close mutual friend of DM and my proposed third suspect, chances are strong they are known to one another to say the least.

But you are correct in that no actual MSM proof of relationship. Maybe there would be if my third wasnt subject to PB, but he almost certainly is IMO.

Won't really matter much about all elaborate schemes.

The bottom line is DM is in jail charged with theft, confinement and murder.
Charged and jailed solely because the murder happened while he(regardless of others)was driving and "in control and or possession of TB's well being and body" that's why he is in a pickle.

The alternative scenarios are only important if the Trial Judge or Trial Jury believes enough of it to reduce his culpability.

People being people, I doubt the judge or jury will likely be able to reconcile, reduce culpability, nor easily forget who had 1st possession of TB and delivered the body of TB to his final fate. Not much fluff after that point in the test drive will matter to a jury and is very likely to be the most important thing in their mind(because they can literally see themselves in TB's situation, and many have been there exactly).

It's likened to loaning a prized possession to person "A" and that prized possession being brought back to you by an uninvolved person "D," completely destroyed. Hard to forget/forgive whom was initially responsible and started this event rolling. Especially with the other evidence found in his possession.

And to that point, eventually, there is a limit at some point to how much "evidence" could be believably planted by unknown, unnamed nefarious folks until someone(in this case the jury)sees enough and throws the BS flag onto the field.

OR

Just to what degree of stupidity and gullibility a judge and jury can accept wrt DM's innocent involvement in the theft, confinement and murder of TB.

I'm guessing very little, seeing how this event affected all of Ontario and much of Canada, but that's why they call it a trial. I'll be surprised if a jury is ever seated.

I appreciate all of what you are saying and know that in the end it may not matter as much as it should if DM is believed to a certain degree. I think it will be one hell of a trial.

"At this time" lol I am very interested to learn more about our "very important witness" named in DMs initial court appearance.... what makes her a VIP witness?

DM figured to go unshaven would be his disguise. :giggle: Now that's bright, intelligent and unassuming.

According to one of DP's media ramblings, he said something to the effect DM had not shaven in jail shortly after his arrest, which is something he's not used to. I guess he's used to being clean shaven by the sounds of it. Pardon my un exact wording, but that's the drift of it.

Good disguise for DM; unshaven. Good disguise for MS; hood of red hoodie up. Hmmm.

Wonder how someone would go in disguise for a test drive? Wouldn't one assume it would be pretty obvious something was not right to walk into SB's house with sunglasses on at night. Or have a bandanna wrapped across your nose and mouth? Or maybe a big wart on ones nose? :lol:

But in all seriousness, how is it possible without looking obvious you're in disguise?! DM was described as wearing both a long and short sleeved orange shirt. I bet there was no short sleeved shirt, just that he pushed his sleeves up as some people do out of habit, and by doing so unintentionally revealed his tattoos to the business owner. Maybe MS with his hood up gave SB a strange suspicious feeling which made her all that more observant and not waiting too long before calling Tim's phone then LE when Tim didn't answer his phone. MOO.

DM figured to go unshaven would be his disguise. :giggle: Now that's bright, intelligent and unassuming.

According to one of DP's media ramblings, he said something to the effect DM had not shaven in jail shortly after his arrest, which is something he's not used to. I guess he's used to being clean shaven by the sounds of it. Pardon my un exact wording, but that's the drift of it.

Good disguise for DM; unshaven. Good disguise for MS; hood of red hoodie up. Hmmm.

Wonder how someone would go in disguise for a test drive? Wouldn't one assume it would be pretty obvious something was not right to walk into SB's house with sunglasses on at night. Or have a bandanna wrapped across your nose and mouth? Or maybe a big wart on ones nose? :lol:

But in all seriousness, how is it possible without looking obvious you're in disguise?! DM was described as wearing both a long and short sleeved orange shirt. I bet there was no short sleeved shirt, just that he pushed his sleeves up as some people do out of habit, and by doing so unintentionally revealed his tattoos to the business owner. Maybe MS with his hood up gave SB a strange suspicious feeling which made her all that more observant and not waiting too long before calling Tim's phone then LE when Tim didn't answer his phone. MOO.

I've suggested many times why not a baseball cap? It is not an unusual sight day or night, it would cover his hair style and colour and likely create a partial shadow over the face. I cant imagine he would go to the front door of a mansion-sized house and not think he could be on surveillance tape. Why go exposed like that?

I appreciate all of what you are saying and know that in the end it may not matter as much as it should if DM is believed to a certain degree. I think it will be one hell of a trial.

"At this time" lol I am very interested to learn more about our "very important witness" named in DMs initial court appearance.... what makes her a VIP witness?

If you are referring to DP's self promotion, yes a hell of a trial.

DP will likely try to turn the trial into a long drawn out circus event. There will be less of him dazzling with brilliance than baffling with BS. His defense will likely try to baffle and confuse while consecutively inflating his worth and ego. Neither will help DM.

There is/was no VIP witness mentioned that I am aware of. There initially was a mention of DM's gf as an important witness for obvious reasons. Am I warm? lol
MOO

I've suggested many times why not a baseball cap? It is not an unusual sight day or night, it would cover his hair style and colour and likely create a partial shadow over the face. I cant imagine he would go to the front door of a mansion-sized house and not think he could be on surveillance tape. Why go exposed like that?

The same exact reason bank robbers go into a bank, that is full of cameras, with height determining tape at the only entrance/exit, with explosive, die-stain packed money in every teller's till, with bank employees that are constantly trained in observation and with immediate access to silent alarms to alert the Police and with almost zero chance of long term success.

Is it that people can't believe DM could be that dumb or is that careless or is it that no matter what DM did he's never going to be considered involved by some of the public?

<rsbm>

Exactly... so safe to say that the real framer would not want to be in any way connected to the accused directly. So would have ensured that the 'middle man/men' would take the fall if DM were to open his mouth etc....

Curious why you think there will be no DNA to assist with the case?

IMO, the first order of business was to deal with TB-burn the body.

Second-what to do with the truck. Since the truck was hidden in the trailer, and stashed at a location other than anywhere actually owned/directly associated with DM or MS, that it is highly likely there was still DNA evidence to be obtained from that source, as they felt by hiding it they could come back and deal with that at a later time. JMO

Curious ? well burning can eradicate DNA.... I would imagine that gloves were used .... so unless they cut their toenails there or started shedding at the scene I do not expect there to be any DNA...just my opinion.... nothing curious about it really....

Although I would be looking for a lack of evidence in this case.... namely a lack of fingerprints on the trailer/truck/incinerator..... as I imagine many were wiped off with glove use, although if I were the framer I would not touch the handles that DM touched if DM had genuinely gone on a bonafide test drive.... thus leaving those for identification..... (which may be another reason why the truck was placed to be found JMO) But will be interesting to know where there are not fingerprints too..... I do believe it is possible that some fingerprints of DM will be on trailer from the many times he has used it in the past....

The same exact reason bank robbers go into a bank, that is full of cameras, with height determining tape at the only entrance/exit, with explosive, die-stain packed money in every teller's till, with bank employees that are constantly trained in observation and with immediate access to silent alarms to alert the Police and with almost zero chance of long term success.

Is it that people can't believe DM could be that dumb or is that careless or is it that no matter what DM did he's never going to be considered involved by some of the public?

I really don't think DM and MS thought they would be caught ... they were both from the Toronto area, and likely thought they would not be recognized by somebody living in rural Hamilton/Ancaster area.

If you are referring to DP's self promotion, yes a hell of a trial.

DP will likely try to turn the trial into a long drawn out circus event. There will be less of him dazzling with brilliance than baffling with BS. His defense will likely try to baffle and confuse while consecutively inflating his worth and ego. Neither will help DM.

There is/was no VIP witness mentioned that I am aware of. There initially was a mention of DM's gf as an important witness for obvious reasons. Am I warm? lol
MOO

Regardless whether the witness is VIP or simply IP... that could mean anything from helping defense or helping prosecution..... I can see a whole lot of sleuthin happening once that name is released JMO

I really don't think DM and MS thought they would be caught ... they were both from the Toronto area, and likely thought they would not be recognized by somebody living in rural Hamilton/Ancaster area.

Well if RBEG is to be believed then they could have been recognized in ETOBICOKE .... right !... as very close to home.... so that throws that possibility out of the window IMO

Actually there was a successful bank robbery close to where i live just recently, the guys wore bandanas and hats to cover their heads/faces....and were long gone by the time the police came. So the observation training and silent alarms were not enough it seems. They still wore head coverings...... DM did not, IF that were him on the test drive.

Well if RBEG is to be believed then they could have been recognized in ETOBICOKE .... right !... as very close to home.... so that throws that possibility out of the window IMO

Doesn't throw it out at all. They did a test run in Etobicoke, didn't steal the guy's truck, didn't kill the guy. So what if they were recognized locally ... they hadn't done any harm. Put the new plan in place for out of town, nobody's going to recognize us, and never thinking the Ancaster incident and Etobicoke incident would be put together as it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme