Deposition Questions that could be telling for the Anthony's

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
um, a lot o these questions are interesting, and yes they were not answered... but morgan is not trying to solve caylee's murder. she is zfg's attorney and dealing with her case, thus while we would all like answers to a variety of questions asked and unasked, a judge will not compel lee to answer questions not pertaining directly to zfg/morgan case. :bang:

According to John Morgan, the questions are relevant because "If we prove who did murder this child, then we can prove who did not. And in that way, we can prove defamation."

It seems that he is trying to solve Caylee's murder. This will be his argument when he asks the judge to compel answers to these questions.

Cindy Anthony went into the mock courtroom - the place where they are being questioned - and started to set up her a video camera herself.

Reminds me of Michael Jackson...I guess that answers my previous question...

Maybe she wants to sell the tape quickly before its released for free !

Anyone remember how long after Lee finished his deposition, we had to wait for it's release to the public?

TIA

:seeya:

His client never was on the hook for Caylee's murder. KC never identified this woman and in fact specifically stated that she was not the person with whom KC left Caylee.

Personally I find it disgusting that Mr. Morgan has been legally allowed to ask questions of the Anthonys that have nothing to do with the civil case and everything to do with the criminal charges against KC. He's a grandstander and his client is an opportunist. They should both be ashamed of themselves.

I don't mean this disrespectfully, but I would like to know if you also feel that the Anthonys should be feeling ashamed of themselves for any of their behaviors?

I don't want to misinterpret your post.

<snipped>

George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway said he has been preparing for these depositions for weeks. He has made it clear that he will not let this be a "fishing expedition" for Gonzalez's attorneys.

In February, Lee Anthony, the couple's son, sat through three hours of questioning. His attorney would not let him answer questions like who's Caylee's father is, and if he think's Casey could be responsible for what happened to Caylee. Conway has been adament that he will only let his clients answer questions about Zenaida Gonzalez, not the murder case agaist their daughter Casey.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/040809anthony_depositions

Preparing for weeks!? I guess that's why they needed to be delayed.
Maybe we'll have a clue from how long the depos last.

This will be a "fishing expedition" for BC. He will refuse to answer the questions then go home and coach GA and CA on what they should say should the judge rule that they have to answer them. This deposition will give them insight as to what they're up against and buy them time to prepare.

Unbelievable! CA is setting up a video camera? Probably IS to intimidate GA......wow.....that is all I can say.........wow

Wouldn't it be hysterical if she forgot to press "record"? lol

I have serious doubts that she is allowed to videotape the depositions herself...and what would be the point of it? Morgan's office would supply CA and GA's attny with a copy I would think.

Again.......wow........that's all I can say............wow

Actually, CA repeatedly went on national tv and Pronounced "ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ G" as the kidnapper of her grand daughter.

The connection to Sawgrass - the silver Ford - the initial description by KC - there WAS NO OTHER ZFG with these connections whatsoever.

Later, after this ZFG was cleared, not one of the A's came out to apologize or claim "This is NOT HER"

I totally agree with Morgan and ZFG for going after KC.

Would you EVER hire this ZFG around children in any capacity? Even knowing she had nothing to do with little Caylee?

There is a stigma there.

There will be for a long time. And it is ALL Kc's fault. She has noone to blame but herself. Her parents have no one to blame but their daughter.

AND there were death threats made to her and to her children, for crying out loud.

Cindy has been out of the public eye, aside from the Memorial Service, for a long time. I would have thought that she would have had time to reflect on her past behavior and perhaps change her way of dealing with situations. Instead of that she has gotten worse. Imagine the brazenness necessary to walk into a deposition and set up your own video camera. Wow.

Both - but does it matter? I think also she is showing complete defiance by doing this.

Kind of like an "I'll show you" attitude.

Can't wait to see this woman get knocked down a few levels when they question her.

Cindy, who do you think you are? You are NOT ABOVE THE LAW, and honey - neither is your daughter!

Wow, she really is the middle finger...

AND there were death threats made to her and to her children, for crying out loud.

You are EXACTLY right - I actually forgot about the harrassment and death threats as well.

I wish she was suing for a million dollars.

I believe the A's and KC have that money now, sadly.

Anyone remember how long after Lee finished his deposition, we had to wait for it's release to the public?

TIA

:seeya:

IRC-lee's testimony was up late afternoon!

very shortly after his depo. I could be wrong...

Maybe she's got the camera set up to record everything for their movie deal..

Maybe she's got the camera set up to record everything for their movie deal..

Isn't it a shame????

I have studied both CA and KC and they both seem to LOOOOOOOVE being the center of attention. They love it and they are acting completely like movie stars in all this -

Makes me sick to my stomach.

Can Morgan keep George and Cindy separated between depositions and at lunch break? Can he stop Cindy from watching George's deposition video (if the A camera was allowed to videotape)? Anyone know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back