Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case/update:woman contacts LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My bold - I know this was a couple pages back but I wanted to respond. :)

Perhaps she left it at the newspaper - thinking they could do more with the top than LE since LE seems to about... oh... 7 months to get things done. Moo.

I think they have completed a lot in 7 months but we are just not privy to the information.

If they graduated they would be wearing scrubs from a job they have now. I don't think they would be wearing what they had from school, but who knows.
On the myspace profile for Putnam County student JC...it says currently a student.

Does anyone know if maybe a person working at a rehabilitation center may wear those types of clothes? If Misty really is in rehab (just a rumor as of now), then maybe something slipped and this lady heard it (I believe somebody else also had this as a theory somewhere in this thread).

Does anyone speculate it could've been a threat of some sort and not about where Haleigh is. Just curious.

I found a picture of the April 2009 nursing students. I googled first Coast Technical College St Augustine graduates for 2009 and found an article with pictures. I would link but I can't seem to manage that today....

Can anyone link this article? First Coast Tech holds nursing Ceremony.... April 30th 2009. One of the woman could fit the bill. At the far left on bottom.

I'm behind on this thread, so I apologize it this has already been discussed. If the lady didn't want to be identified, why didn't she just mail the letter?

I'm behind on this thread, so I apologize it this has already been discussed. If the lady didn't want to be identified, why didn't she just mail the letter?

I really don't think she thought about cameras in the lobby. Also, maybe she didn't want to wait around for the mail to go through the post office, the letter being rifled with by employees, and then find its way to the intended recipient.

That would've at least taken 3 days and let's see that would make for the weekend the letter would be delivered. Meaning Richard Prior wouldn't get it til early next week....Come to think of it I wouldn't want to wait that long either for my volatile paragraph.:crazy:

Thanks Jersey*Girl! I did call it in. I thought JN looked taller than the woman in the video :) Also, I do think the nose is wrong. But... when you pull your hair tightly back, you do look different than when it is down around your face. And the unidentified woman had sun glasses on, which could change the way her nose looks. The chin and ears, as far as I could tell, were comparable, in my opinion.

Someone else thought the unidentified woman looked younger than JN also, but I thought they looked very similar in age.

It's worth a shot. I do think LE may know who she is by now because the officer that took my info didn't want the links to look at? I wonder what JN does for work?

Salem

Salem, I just wanted to add a note about how LE can act sometimes when they are contacted.

I did not have the experience when I called in a tip the one time for a missing persons case, on the contrary~ they were interested in what I had to say, but did not ask me any questions and did not invite questions. It turned out to be a successful tip.

However, in my private life over the years I have had occasion to call LE a couple of times on crimes that I had possible information on in which I was on the periphery~ physically (worked with the person that committed the crime...etc)

At that time, I was treated as many others were when they have called LE, with a disinterest almost. Yet, the tip was written down.

As far as not asking for links to pics, could be the detective that gets the tip will have access to her picture anyway or know who she is given her Husband is a SO...just a thought.

I am not sure they discounted your tip and I'm not sure that they already know who she is and don't need our help. JMHO.

Do they have home health system in that area? What I mean is where the nurses actually come to the home? Or maybe she works in an old folks manor.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...rl-bk-haleigh-cummings-092509,0,7386260.story
Have y'all read this. Please do!!!!!!
Snipped by me

Prior said she was probably in the newspaper building 10 seconds and probably didn't realize she was caught on camera dropping off the envelope. When he opened it and read the letter, Prior said he thought "It's pretty amazing"

He contacted his boss, made a copy of the letter and also contacted the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. Prior said he also shared the letter with lawyers for Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father. Together, they went to deliver the letter to the Putnam County officials.

Prior said the information in the letter could be "potentially vital" to the investigation, but that's unclear after seven months and thousands of tips related to the case.

I found a picture of the April 2009 nursing students. I googled first Coast Technical College St Augustine graduates for 2009 and found an article with pictures. I would link but I can't seem to manage that today....
The traditional white dress and cap is for graduation only.

Hey guys I did some editing to a screen cap I took:

2d7h3px.jpg

Thank you texasmommy. :)

...The letter apparently includes a tip about the disappearance of then 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings last February, according to a statement just released by the Sheriff's Office. Investigators want to speak with the woman to get more information and details...

That is what caught my eye first.

Then the date and time of the article caught my eye:

1:32 p.m. EDT, September 25, 2009

I'm on MT but that looks recent, recent enough that it's safe to say unless they haven't published the information~ they don't know who she is yet.

What caught your eye Texasmommy? :)

That woman knew what she was doing because she never took her fingertips off the edges of the envelope.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back