Detectives Confident In Case Against Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the landfil is like a mile down the street from my house, and casey came to my house often

it would definitely be a place that would cross my mind

The quote is from another thread, but I wondered if anyone can map the location of this landfill? It would seem worth looking into...

It is true that the chloroform use will depend on when the research was done, the actual search details, and if it precedes Caylee going missing.

yup. It was George and we all thought it was bizarre....remember?

By the way...Hi Lady!

Awww man if George said it, is it really credible? I have a difficult time thinking anything the A's said after that 911 call to report Caylee missing is credible. Something happened shortly after the police arrived. I think the most honest moments of this case happened just before and just after that 911 call.

The differences with the Peterson case and this case - was that the CA detectives I think were a bit smarter - not saying that the Orlando police aren't great, because they have done a wonderful job BUT the CA detectives let Scott pretty much hang himself - they didn't put him on house arrest - now, Scott was more of a flight risk than Casey is - tho thinking Casey can't be trusted no matter what, and I mean no trust whatsoever so the house arrest was for some reason - still I think this case would have come to a close a lot quicker if Casey was not on house arrest, the detectives put a GPS on all vehicles and did like they did Peterson, follow him - Casey would have led them to her own demise so much quicker AND we might have found Caylee by now also

Yes, I think if she searched something like how long does chloroform stay in your system or can chloroform be detected in your system or how much chloroform would be fatal for a child, or ANYTHING along those lines, then she is going to get the death penalty as well she should.:eek:

YES:clap::clap: so hoping those chloroform searches were prior to a missing Caylee.
That will be great evidence of intent and premeditation. We can hope.

I'm not sure how or where to post this...this seemed as good a place as any...
1. Is there a thread regarding Casey's possible involvement in idenity theft? I read a post on another blog that had a link to a myspace page about the possiblity that Casey may have used a card in someone else's name to purchase airline tickets, etc for her friends, having them give her the cash. She seems to be pretty computer savvy, practically living on Myspace, etc.
Don't know if there's a thread, but I remember reading posts somewhere from a woman whose husband's (?) cc number was stolen and used to make over $10,000 of charges in Orlando (I think including airline tix).

I've been watching to see if that incident is connected with Miss Casey, but haven't seen anything further.

[O/T Hey, Shannon. I'm juggling work and jury duty on a never-ending trial. Have only been able to log on during breaks in the jury room, and it's impossible to catch up!]

The differences with the Peterson case and this case - was that the CA detectives I think were a bit smarter - not saying that the Orlando police aren't great, because they have done a wonderful job BUT the CA detectives let Scott pretty much hang himself - they didn't put him on house arrest - now, Scott was more of a flight risk than Casey is - tho thinking Casey can't be trusted no matter what, and I mean no trust whatsoever so the house arrest was for some reason - still I think this case would have come to a close a lot quicker if Casey was not on house arrest, the detectives put a GPS on all vehicles and did like they did Peterson, follow him - Casey would have led them to her own demise so much quicker AND we might have found Caylee by now also

:waitasec:
Dunno. I could have sworn that it is a condition of Casey's release that she stay off the computer...which she is said to be using. Might be some rope available to her there, as no one seems to have made it an issue.

For the LE to know the position of the body I think she left that baby in the car longer than we think.

My thoughts exactly! Now I need to re-think that part of the timeline.
:banghead:

Whoa ...

The investigators' reports show that Casey Anthony's computer files included an image titled "girl" which depicts a drawing of a little girl with long straight hair and in a striped shirt staring up at a teddy bear that is hanging from a hangman's noose.

The caption reads: Why do people kill people, who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...thony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

You know how they usually give you an article with a video, they didn't in this case, but upthread others gave good briefs of the video.

Here's the article -- basically a transcript of the video.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17563488/detail.html
But one thing stood out to me:
"According to other sources, lab tests have been ongoing as recently as this week to "triple check" that evidence. Investigators said they're confident those tests will provide "iron-clad proof" that Caylee's body was in the trunk of the car, how her body was positioned and that strands of her hair fell out after she died."

So, the "iron-clad proof" is something that they are confident will happen soon, not something that has happened.

The quote is from another thread, but I wondered if anyone can map the location of this landfill? It would seem worth looking into...

I think the searcher Jordan was asking for more info and received it. maybe he is looking into it???

Whoa ...

The investigators' reports show that Casey Anthony's computer files included an image titled "girl" which depicts a drawing of a little girl with long straight hair and in a striped shirt staring up at a teddy bear that is hanging from a hangman's noose.

The caption reads: Why do people kill people, who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...thony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

Dear God. When did she put that up?

Whoa ...

What's that about??

Whoa ...

Whoa. How creeeeepy is that :ghost::nerves:

Thanks Iridized! and welcome:grouphug:!

"ITA! Casey reminds me so much of Scott it is scary!"

I always thought an interesting jail reality tv show could be... Casey and Scott in a relationship, and see who survives it. It may reduce the time tax payers have to pay to provide for the likes of them. The profits can go to a missing child fund.

Sorry if anyone is offended (except if Casey's reading this).

Whoa ...

I don't think I make it through these documents with that sort of stuff included..OMG...:eek:

Whoa ...

I'm ill! :mad:

Oh and Exit, you're famous for that ABC party. Heh.

Respectfully snipped:
They're building it so airtight. Who thinks the fraud/check charges were put in place to shut Baez up, keep him busy and out of their way so they can do some real work?

Good point!:clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back