DFC Called on Protesters...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good!!!!

The kid that got his arm slammed in the car door really upset me.

You can easily teach your children about freedom of speech by TALKING WITH THEM.
These people are drama-seekers.

I wouldn't take my children to a concert until they were old enough, I wouldn't take them to a protest either unless they were old enough. I don't know I guess it's everyone's own choice, I'm just saying I wouldn't do it.

Good!!!!

The kid that got his arm slammed in the car door really upset me.
What killed me was that his mother was out there screaming at Cindy A. about what a horrible grandmother she was and what a horrible mother Casey was. While the parenting skills of the family may or may not be questionable, the screaming chick really wasn't one to be throwing stones. She's got her child out at night, he's screaming "shut up!" at Cindy, the lady closes the car door on him, and completely ignores him as he rolls around on the ground crying about his arm. And she's telling someone else she's a bad parent? :waitasec:

Seriously..... take a look at the people protesting for a minute. Do they look eduacated? Most cannot speak in full sentences without cussing. They drag their children out at night into a potentially harmful situation. CPS should get involved. Wonder how many of them are mooching off welfare?

If the media goes away so will the protestors!!! They are only out there to get on TV. In the process they are all making fools of themselves and teaching their kids some really bad examples.

i could not have said it better myself, excellent post

The protestors are exercising their constitutional rights by protesting Casey's constitutional right to be out on bond.... yeah, makes a lot of sense to me!
Anyone who would teach their child to curse and yell at someone else, and put them into a dangerous situation has no business criticizing someone else's parenting skills!! The judge ordered that Casey be released to her parents' home. This has gone beyond protesting, it is harrassment.

The United States Constiuation gives the right to assemble it allows people to gather for PEACEFUL and lawful purposes, there is nothing peaceful about the protesters, they are hurling rocks, banging on doors, screaming, cursing, and teaching their own children this is the right way to act.IMO

It is not really a lawful purpose either. Casey had the right to bond so the protesters are wrong for protesting. They need to wait and see what evidence LE really have before demanding her to be locked up in jail.
I am not taking up for her just stating the real facts that we know about as of this time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back