Votes: 877 91.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Casey acted 100% alone in the murder. However, I think she is getting help from her family and various other individuals in covering up the crime. I think her immediate family is directly helping her cover up the crime and others like Roy Kronk's ex-wive are helping to indirectly cover up the crime/cast suspicion elsewhere. What a tangled web this case is turning out to be. It should be a very simple and open and shut case, but the time this case is taking in getting to trial is giving the defense a chance to muddy the waters and create (un)reasonable doubt where there should be none.

Depends on what you count as alone. Yes she was 100% alone in the actual murder and disposal of Caylee. However her parents, particularly her mother did rather blatantly cross the line from obstruction and into accomplice after the fact once she started covering stuff up and destroying evidence.

Alone in the murder.

Aided and abetted in the ongoing cover-up by every member of her immediate family via denial, misdirection and/or outright lying.

What ynot said. :)

Alone, with maybe help after the fact from family members to blur evidence.

Casey did the deed alone but I believe Cindy and George are equally responsible for Caylee's murder. Cindy and George knew Casey was a sociopath, a liar and a thief. Yet they allowed her to run amok, often with Caylee in tow. The result, a beautiful child who never stood a chance is dead at the hands of her "mother of the year" :furious:

Alone. Casey alone was responsible for the death of Caylee. IMO, since the death, she's had help though to cover up the crime. Obstruction of justice has been practiced by her family. Much which will work against Casey in the trial.

Alone in the murder.

Aided and abetted in the ongoing cover-up by every member of her immediate family via denial, misdirection and/or outright lying.

:cow:

This is my opinion as well!

Not totally alone.

I have felt from the beginning that Casey killed Caylee, however I have also felt that someone else helped in covering up how the rest unfolded.

Alone in the murder.

:cow:

ITA!!!!!!!!!:furious::furious:

100% Alone...unaccompanied, by herself, on her own, single-handedly, unaided, without help, no-one else. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966