Did Darlie Routier murder her precious sons? Part 2

• Thread starter Thread starter CW
  • Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did Darlie Routier Murder Her Precious Sons ?

• Total voters
kcksum - Just because someones read transcripts doesnt mean that they're gonna automatically come to a conclusion that shes guilty. Ive read them and I, for one, think shes innocent.

kcksum - Just because someones read transcripts doesnt mean that they're gonna automatically come to a conclusion that shes guilty. Ive read them and I, for one, think shes innocent.

:bang: OKKKK.:D

Still waiting to find out how the sock is exculpatory? I guess that was a "fly by" post from that poster..never to return...

I don't see anyway that someone could read the scripts and STILL find her innocent!
But, since you do, can I ask if anything in the scripts strengthend your view?

Personally, I don't see how anyone could read 17,000 pages of court transcripts. How can you assimilate that sort of information and keep a day job?

I've only read the sections, and a little bit more, posted on this board. I've seen nothing that leads to Routier's guilt OR innocence.

Personally, I don't see how anyone could read 17,000 pages of court transcripts. How can you assimilate that sort of information and keep a day job?

I've only read the sections, and a little bit more, posted on this board. I've seen nothing that leads to Routier's guilt OR innocence.

If you are really in search of the truth those transcripts will engross you till you have read each and every one. IF the subject interests you and of course IF you like to read. It took me over a year to read those transcripts and until then I did not believe that Darlie killed her boys. You can't read bits and pieces here and there. That's like trying to put a puzzle together and you "think" you have all the pieces until toward the end. I probably didn't make any sense but of course JMHO

It's a killer, that's for sure, but it can be done. I've read the transcript several times over, sometimes until 4 a.m., when I woke up with my head smashed into the monitor, drooling onto the keyboard. Went into work the next day half blind, lol!

But it's the only way to go. Reading bits and pieces of the transcript is like watching half a trial on Court TV. You watch the defense make a point and think, "Wow, that's very persuasive." Two hours later you catch the prosecution and think, "Wow, that's very persuasive, too." Then you change your mind again and again, depending on which side is up to bat.:banghead:

What is lost in that piecemeal process is the totality of the evidence and testimony of the witnesses. The totality is the whole ball of wax. It's the forest instead of the trees. It's weighing all the evidence the defense presented against all the evidence the prosecution presented, and coming to a common-sense conclusion.

That's my take on it, anyway. I would encourage anyone who cares about justice for Devon and Damon to read the trial transcript from beginning to end.

You can't read bits and pieces here and there. That's like trying to put a puzzle together and you "think" you have all the pieces until toward the end. I probably didn't make any sense but of course JMHO

You made perfect sense, Wendy. In fact, you made a lot more sense than I did in my previous post, and you did it with a lot less words. It is exactly like a puzzle...

And you need all the pieces before you flash the victory sign.

WW and Mary, I see where you are both coming from, and agree the transcripts provide a record of the trial. However they do not contain the theatrics, speech inflexions of the attornies etc. It is well documented that the acting performances of the lawyers in the way they present their case, can strongly influence a jury.

WW and Mary, I see where you are both coming from, and agree the transcripts provide a record of the trial. However they do not contain the theatrics, speech inflexions of the attornies etc.

Nor do they contain the body language and speech inflections of the witnesses, including Darlie, who never shed a tear while describing the slaughter of her children, but cried buckets when caught in her lies. Or when Darin squirmed and denied every statement he made to Jamie Johnson, the CPS worker who spoke to him right after the murders, when he admitted that Darlie was depressed, attempted suicide, and was sick and tired of cleaning up after the boys. We didn't actually see that testimony, but the jury did...day after day after day.

It is well documented that the acting performances of the lawyers in the way they present their case, can strongly influence a jury.

It happens occasionally, but it didn't happen in this case, despite Mulder's formidable acting ability. The prosecution didn't use theatrics, because there was no need to. They had the facts. The forensic evidence spoke for itself.

WW and Mary, I see where you are both coming from, and agree the transcripts provide a record of the trial. However they do not contain the theatrics, speech inflexions of the attornies etc.

Nor do they contain the body language and speech inflections of the witnesses, including Darlie, who never shed a tear while describing the slaughter of her children, but cried buckets when caught in her lies. Or when Darin squirmed and denied every statement he made to Jamie Johnson, the CPS worker who spoke to him right after the murders, when he admitted that Darlie was depressed, attempted suicide, and was sick and tired of cleaning up after the boys. We didn't actually see that testimony, but the jury did...day after day after day.

It happens occasionally, but it didn't happen in this case, despite Mulder's formidable acting ability. The prosecution didn't use theatrics, because there was no need to. They had the facts. The forensic evidence spoke for itself.

The trial was not allowed to be videotaped or televised for public viewing, so from your statement, I assume you must have been there.

The trial was not allowed to be videotaped or televised for public viewing, so from your statement, I assume you must have been there.

If you read all the available info out there on Ms. Darlie's trial you would realize that there were many spectators that were allowed in there everyday and documented/recorded the events of each day.

All I need to know about this is that someone broke into the home, rummaged around the kitchen that is attached to the den where she and her sons were to look for a knife, brutally stabbed one child who I am sure made horrific noises while dying, did the same thing to the next boy and she still slept through all of this. The dog didn't bark once Daren never woke up through all of this, including Darlie's "struggle" with the intruder, the gate was closed outside and Darlie recived a cut to the neck not even deep enough to kill her and a few little cuts while her sons had gaping fatal wounds.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back