• The Defense provided reasonable doubt and the jury got it right

Votes: 55 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine, then please list for me the concrete evidence that Casey killed Caylee.

1) 31 days
2) The decomp in car (proven through expert testimony)
3) The decomp fly evidence (expert testimony)
4) The last adult that had Caylee in her care lied to others for 31 days and more about where she was.
5) The Zanny the Nanny lie (admitted to be a lie by JB)
6) Child Abuse was admitted by the DT (JB OS) when they stated that ICA was not watching Caylee and she drown. At the minimum she committed this crime and assisting in violating a corpse and obstruction of justice.
7) The cell pings pretty much prove when Caylee died and where...when ICA went to her boyfriend's house there was no Caylee and never was again.

There is much more...but I tire.

I'm so angry and so, so sad. I no longer have faith in our justice system. I'm so sorry Caylee. I guess that juror can go on his trip now huh?

Fine, then please list for me the concrete evidence that Casey killed Caylee.

You know what? After watching/reading this case for the last 3 years and hearing every word of the trial for the last 6 weeks, and being in a state of shock after today's events, I'm not up to rehashing it for you.

But I do apologize for my original reply to you. You have every right to your own opinion. I just meant to comment on the omissions and errors in your post.

I think that the jury did their job well and got it right. I thought that the prosecution's evidence against Casey was flimsy. They should have waited to try her until they had more solid evidence. I do not think that potentially using masking tape as a weapon or even googling information about chloroform is enough to say that Casey killed Caylee. I do not think that because you wait to report a child missing for 31 days, that is enough to say that you definitely killed them. Nor do I think that because of her behavior during that time period, would be enough to say that she killed her daughter. I always felt that Casey was negligent perhaps only because she left Caylee in the care of someone who may have killed her or an accident did happen under the care of that unnamed person.

BBM - then she should have been convicted of THAT. one of the charges did mention neglect of a child resulting in death/leaving the child in the care of someone untrustworthy, and she got 'not guilty' for that.

No. The entire jury could come to the judge right now and admit they rigged the whole thing from the beginning and there is still nothing that can do to ICA. For that matter, ICA could tell the entire courtroom on Thursday morning that she killed Caylee and she could laugh in their faces all she wants. There is nothing more they can do to her.

really??? then why even have rules for the jury, if it doesn't matter whether or not they've followed them? i don't understand this at all.

1) 31 days
4) The last adult that had Caylee in her care lied to others for 31 days and more about where she was.
6) Child Abuse was admitted by the DT (JB OS) when they stated that ICA was not watching Caylee and she drown. At the minimum she committed this crime and assisting in violating a corpse and obstruction of justice.
7) The cell pings pretty much prove when Caylee died and where...when ICA went to her boyfriend's house there was no Caylee and never was again.

The thing is jurors are allowed to dismiss any testimony they don't believe...and apparently they did not believe any of it...

Juror 14 commented that there was "a lot of discussion" about an accidental drowning.

Oh really, Buddy? And how would you know that? You were not in the jury room deliberating. So, what other instructions from the judge did you, the jury, disregard?

I thought they might have discussed it prior to deliberations when I heard that one juror looked at the other during the trial and mouthed "wow".. why would you do that to another juror unless you'd discussed it already..

The thing is jurors are allowed to dismiss any testimony they don't believe...and apparently they did not believe any of it...

I know cluc...but that is not reasonable or rational IMO. there is some limited ability to reason scientific evidence or something.

Juror 14 commented that there was "a lot of discussion" about an accidental drowning.

Oh really, Buddy? And how would you know that? You were not in the jury room deliberating. So, what other instructions from the judge did you, the jury, disregard?

Yes, I just heard it again and caught that!! Something has to come from this! Can't they be found in contempt or something??

Also...if you as a jury choose to believe the defense theory...why not swallow it all?

The Jury got it right! The evidence didn't point to her other than that she was in her care and that she was her mother. I didn't see enough.

1) 31 days

Thank you, stilettos. x

The Jury got it right! The evidence didn't point to her other than that she was in her care and that she was her mother. I didn't see enough.

Huh?? I think I need to go to bed now.

I "need" to assume that these Jurors did not understand all the LIES that were given in testimony during this trial ----

Surely -- If these Jurors knew/understood the vast amounts of LIES they were fed: There's no way Casey Anthony would have been from "not guilty.
But - that's JMO.

I doubt if Cindy Anthony will be charged and tried for PERJURY - but she should, in my opinion.
But....IF Cindy Anthony is charged with PERJURY....and IF Jose Baez if sanctioned for his outrageous behaviors: I wouldn't want to be one of these Jurors, when they discover they made the WRONG DECISION, and allowed a baby-killer to walk free.
Again, this is JMO.

Listened to the last Websleuths Radio enstallment with Richard Hornsby....

Trisha's lesson that was learned, I believe from him, was that it must be remembered that the jury is ONLY getting what was presented in front of them during the court proceedings. They do not have the boatloads of damaging information that we have here on WS through the Sunshine Laws in FLA. Trisha took to heart this lesson learned BEFORE this verdict. I listened to her words carefully and learned that lesson as well as she had said it with such passion. I only hope that the jury comes HERE to see our comments and common sense and find out the travesty of justice they served for Caylee.

Thank you, Trisha, for EVERYTHING you do for all who are missing loved ones!! If nothing good came out of today, I hope in the future there will be success in finding loved ones or bringing the perpertrators to just justice. You have created a home for all of our now broken hearts to begin the mending. LOVE YOU ALL!!

I'm trying to post a help anywhere somewhere. I get zapped out of WS and my posts don't post. I cant even read along. Help Mods? I even bought a new netbook.

Jean Casarez made a point about how the jurors didn't take much notes despite it being a detailed case. I believe they made up their mind from the beginning. We all thought Baez opening statement of lies would haunt him, but it appears they fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

IIRC early in the trial, the jury asked if they would be able to see the exhibits, or something like that, when they deliberated. To me, that question sounded like it came from a group of people after discussion among themselves. So early on they were collectively wondering what they could have during deliberations? They didn't discuss the case at all, just whether they'd get the exhibits? Yeah, right. Could it be that they were talking to each other very early on about the case? It sounds fishy that they were organized enough to ask the judge a question like that at that time. JMO, of course.

I will also say that the state was COMPLETELY thorough in describing Casey's actions up until this trial. So to the point that they didn't even need to re-watch video's and hear audio. This trial was very thorough. This is our country and although we may not agree, it is everyone's right to have a fair trial. The fact that 12 people didn't see the evidence on a 35 day trial of BS speaks volumes to me about what they heard. Did the state present a great case ------ YES TOTALLY. Did the Defense, No, but the evidence wasn't there tied to her. You are all entitled to that right.

didn't the alternate 14 say they all agreed or something? The alternates were not in on the deliberations so when did they all agree? IMO, they were't dull witted as I first thought, they just didn't care. They just wanted out and convinced themselves whatever the easiest, i.e. the DT story was, was true. GA was a liar and guilty of something, Casey was so upset she couldn't handkle it properly and it was just an accident so OK, time to go home...I wish the Florida taxpayers could sue these jurors.

This makes me feel so strongly that all of these jurors, alternates included, discussed this amongst each other throughout this trial. They started deliberating long before yesterday. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member