Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if it is true they threw out a lot of WS posts...and if they are planning on writing a book...they just tossed the best part!

LOL Blink...you do have a point about if it is true. There is no defamation either when you have every major network talking head saying basically the same thing. And it is sure going to be rather difficult to sue the rest of the world along with those, imo.

In order to defame someone, they have to be proven to be of sound character to begin with...yes?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseRed
Actually you can be sued for acusing people of murder and things like incest.

Then don't you wonder about all those people with signs in front of the Anthony house? Baez himself said it's America and they have a right to voice their opinions, something like that anyhow.

that's annie or ann or anna or something like that in the pic w/ the hat on... [hope noone already said this!!?] :) if so u can delete it or whatever for being duplicate

Sometimes kids get antsy in the back of the car, especially in traffic. Please please please don't make any more of that than you already have by pointing it out. :)

My daughter was a HELLION when we drove to OBX last summer, she hated every minute of the ride. I can tell you where she is this very second though ...

I wasn't insinuating anything, believe me I know how kids can get in cars. I used to be a daycare/camp worker. I really don't understand what you got out of my comment? :confused:

Hmmmm...they were in the car when the photo was taken while wearing the hat so I wonder if that hat was in the car and actually could be evidence? Hope she gave it the "sniff" test.

Could be they got wind of LP and TP being on here and were looking for those posts.....

Anyone know of a way to contact this Lorraine - I love the idea of looking at the top of the printouts to see if anyone is listed - or whether they just came on as a guest

The lady taking their trash.

You call it disgusting, I call IT EVIDENCE..

Kinda makes you wonder what and who is on the ole WS print out's?
I have been a total PITA, and I wore my cowboy hat, ask deejaye about the Oracle of Jersey

Looks like Casey is almost running the show (note to dad) and adding up the totals.

Anyone know of a way to contact this Lorraine - I love the idea of looking at the top of the printouts to see if anyone is listed - or whether they just came on as a guest

I want to know that as well.

Sorry if I missed it. Did she say print outs were from this site?

I was wondering why KC has been able to go online if restriction to the internet was a condition of her bond. Im sure LE knows she has violated this, just by looking at her social network profiles. Now I believe they are giving her the rope to hang herself...Im sure that they will seize all computers at the end of this to see what she has been up to while on home confinement.

I do wonder if the Anthony's think printing out posts for defamation is going to help much. Considering the stuff they have stated as fact about Zenaida. Or does Zenaida not matter because she's made up? jmo

ffw011.jpg

Okay I know I am WAY behind, but who is this in the photo with KC, Zenida?

Also could Zenida be a name that someone calls themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico