Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are close liti....I also think they have more than enough evidence for a charge and conviction.

I feel it too. I just wish it would hurry so we can get back to our other lives. :crazy:

she must be buying a lot of Ink toner at Staples, lol.
There are hundreds of pages to print out in this forum.

If she is the one printing them then she has violated her orders of not to go online. I'm sure she is going online because she can't stand the negative attention. Casey just wants everyone to love her. Quite the narcissist.
you mean the people that sent them staple's gift cards are buying them alot of ink--LOL!!!

Here is the link where she startes talking. Her name is MaddiesGram.
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2036
MaddiesGram
Sep 9, 2008 | 2:08 PM I just called the sherrifs dept. and asked about the trash. He told me they don't pick up their trash and separate it. I offered to give him the trash I picked up and he laughed at me. Said no, they didn't want it.

I don't think they need it anyway. I'm hoping they have that little information packet all complete and tidy on it's way to the DA - State Prosecutors Office and soon he'll be signing on the dotted line. it shouldn't be much longer.:)

Brini is catching up. Wait till she reads about the ws printouts. lol

Brini is catching up. Wait till she reads about the ws printouts. lol

Suze:

Do we know where they are posted? People keep referring to the fact that they have seen them on another thread but not posting a link.......

Wow. That blogger has reached an all-time low!

Btw, if she finds something that implicates them she can't use it in court since it was obtained without a search warrant....

Hope she doesn't find anything that can be problematic to the case.

Don't need a search warrant to search garbage.

Suze:

Do we know where they are posted? People keep referring to the fact that they have seen them on another thread but not posting a link.......

I wish I did. I'm not seeing a thread here. Whey are they?

Speaking of the script...

How stupid does she think we are? Didn't Casey even tell many people for a very long time prior to the 30 days the script was supposed to cover, that she worked at Universal and that zanny the nanny had Caylee?

Oh what a great idea! Casey! You can tell them now that the script was written to be followed for the last year and a half right? Oh heck, I just gave a great tip!!!

Here's another one.. Never squat with spurs on!

MaddiesGram
Sep 9, 2008 | 1:49 PM
Yes, today is trash day. The Anthonys and we have the same trash days. LE seems not to be interested in their trash.

Most of the print outs in the trash were from websleuths.com . Have never gone there, but there are a lot of pages printed from there.

I do not live a few blocks away. I live a few miles away. The reporters came to my house. Channels 6 and 9.

I didn't want to take the risk of getting all of the bags, because as I told the reporters, I was afraid of Cindy and her hammer.

That is the post, I believe maddiesgramm is posting on fox site.
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2021

Speaking of the script...

How stupid does she think we are? Didn't Casey even tell many people for a very long time prior to the 30 days the script was supposed to cover, that she worked at Universal and that zanny the nanny had Caylee?

Oh what a great idea! Casey! You can tell them now that the script was written to be followed for the last year and a half right? Oh heck, I just gave a great tip!!!

Here's another one.. Never squat with spurs on!

Great point about her telling the story from day one!! So many times I think these people may think they are good at lying, but they obviously aren't as they don't remember what they say from one day to the next.

I would love to see the pages from WS that somebody printed and threw in the A's garbage. It would show exactly what caught their attention that they were focusing on. Was it a theory that is too close to the truth? Think Lorraine would share that with WS?

Two thoughts
I too wondered why Casey would write a note to her dad while they live in the same house. Then I realized they must be feeling that the house is "bugged" They are probably writing a lot of conversation down.

I also wish this woman would have been a tad more discreet so that she could continue to go through the garbage. MOO.

You know, maybe KC has resorted to jotting down notes to herself, so she won't forget to mention something. I'm sure her mind is so full of thoughts of what could Caylee be that she's having troubles remembering more mundane things, like security? Of course, this is all speculation and IMHO, to CMA, and I'm not talking music here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin