Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to check in and let you all know that it wasn't me digging through their trash....LOL

I've been in a wheelchair for the past 2 months and haven't been able to participate in any of the searches and haven't been to the Anthony's house although it is only about 2 miles from where I live and work. It has been driving me crazy!

I had an accident on 7/13, had surgery on 7/14 and was in the hospital the week that this story broke. I was slow to get up to speed on the case as I didn't have internet access for the first couple of weeks after I got out of the hospital.

It just about killed me not to be able to join Tim's searches last week. I wanted to be there helping so badly. I should be back on my feet by the end of September so I'm hoping to be able to help when they come back.

I want to see that yellow paper!

If those cards were well wishes, then they should have been saved for Caylee.....to someday look at and realize how loved she is. By tossing them, I guess the family Anthony isn't expecting Caylee to be around to see them.

George will be motoring to Home Depot in a few minutes to pick up a shredder...

If he is as smart as he thinks he is, he would be burning it! And to think he was once in LE...but then again, so was Barney Fife!

I found the one note interesting " Dad, Can you call OCSD so we have security for the prayer tonight?"

What, she can't talk to her dad, they're not in the same house? AND, they feel like they can just call the whole darn sheriffs dept as their private security. Sounds like a celeb to moi. imo

Just wanted to check in and let you all know that it wasn't me digging through their trash....LOL

I've been in a wheelchair for the past 2 months and haven't been able to participate in any of the searches and haven't been to the Anthony's house although it is only about 2 miles from where I live and work. It has been driving me crazy!

I had an accident on 7/13, had surgery on 7/14 and was in the hospital the week that this story broke. I was slow to get up to speed on the case as I didn't have internet access for the first couple of weeks after I got out of the hospital.

It just about killed me not to be able to join Tim's searches last week. I wanted to be there helping so badly. I should be back on my feet by the end of September so I'm hoping to be able to help when they come back.

Lol, a sleuther would say you overexplained. Hmmmm. Just kidding. I hope you are feeling much better soon and I'm sorry to hear things have been rough for you.

They can post pics of the garbage, scans of the garbage--they can even turn around and ebay the garbage. The US Supreme Court decided this many,many moons ago. california v. greenwood 486 us 35
I can see it sold on ebay.

I wish people would leave certain things to LE. Going through someones trash is a new low. What if they HAD found something important? It could have been thrown out of court. UGH

I found the one note interesting " Dad, Can you call OCSD so we have security for the prayer tonight?"

What, she can't talk to her dad, they're not in the same house? AND, they feel like they can just call the whole darn sheriffs dept as their private security. Sounds like a celeb to moi. imo

I had the same thoughts when I say the note to her dad. Doesn't LE have enough to do without providing security too? Let them hire their own security and why is Casey worried anyway......she doesn't attend the vigils!:mad:

No idea why but i am cackling at this- which hat did she throw out??
INTERESTING..
See my dear protesters, there is more productive activity than screaming across the street!

Good point! Use the guise of being a protester to snoop. I wonder where this lady blogs?

SOMEBODY BLOW UP THE HAT for the love of GOD.. I have that blinky feeling

Lorraining! I wish it was you! Then you could share it all with us! lol

Sorry about your misfortune.....happy you're on the mend.

I want to find this lady's blog. I would love to see what she writes about.

Local 6 at Noon just aired a story about someone the reporter called ' a blogger named Lorraine'. She stopped by the house, picked up a bag of trash, took it away and went through it. The reporter was there as she went through it, so she probably just pulled over a block or so away. There was pizza - and she smiled and said it just smelled like old pizza. She did say she found a lot of computer printouts which she said "proves that the Anthonys are reading what other people are saying about the case and printing some of the stuff out".

Just thought you all might like to know. I would imagine Local 6 will have this up on their website at some point.
We have suspected they have been reading here for some time since someone told them to check us out cause they thought we were being mean. Some of the things CA has said seem like the stuff we had talked about. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member