Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
21owqdf.jpg

You beat me!

I agree with this, and not only that, I didn't see any cards in those pictures, only envelopes. An aside on the woman who took the trash...some people are completely nutty. :rolleyes:

What's gonna happen next? Someone actually going to go up to the side of the house, possibly in the back yard, and listen through the walls and get a taped conversation or something? This takes the cake as the most bizarre case. OJ case didn't get this nutty.

But the US Supreme Court admitted the evidence from the trash can and it was cocaine residue. Wouldn't that fall under forensics because it has to be tested? Now I have to go and research more!

I have the pics, thanks guys, I cant blow it up w/out overpixilating ugh

Nope, she ripped it-

Uhoh, that sounds like a request for the Blink to post a lill' old photo I posted weeks ago, we decided it was prophetic

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Blink34_photos/WS/100_3485.jpg

don't call it please. I saw this truck while running in my hood, it's a sign, I'll let everyone draw their own reference :)

Love it! I want it as my avatar! (without the number of course) Why do you think she ripped it blink? I swear she's been wearing a baseball hat with a pigtail sticking out of it all week.

Im curious what you think?

I'm pretty sure I've seen her wearing that hat in a picture--So many pictures though I don't remember where it was

What's gonna happen next? Someone actually going to go up to the side of the house, possibly in the back yard, and listen through the walls and get a taped conversation or something? This takes the cake as the most bizarre case. OJ case didn't get this nutty.
I think the LE is already doing that--listening that is.

Could she be a Private Investigator? I was one for years in another life (yes, I'm old lol!). But trash was PI 101. Forget cameras, video, etc. Start with the trash was what I was taught (and no, it is NOT fun!). Anyway, just my 2 cents. Oh, and please be nice. As you can see, I am a Newbie:)

Anything they find is perfectly admissible in court. This was decided by the US Supreme Court many years ago. No search warrant necessary--if there's evidence LE can use it no problemo.

I think there could be problemos (unrelated to search warrant issues), depending on what type of evidence and whether the find was documented by a neutral third party (i.e., defense could claim planted or altered evidence).

I'm just really surprised it didn't occur to her that if she had the idea to go through the trash, that LE might have also. She acted like she thought LE hadn't done it simply because she wasn't made aware of it. They may not have checked any of the garbage...but, obviously, announcing they were doing so would sort of defeat the purpose. :waitasec:

But the US Supreme Court admitted the evidence from the trash can and it was cocaine residue. Wouldn't that fall under forensics because it has to be tested? Now I have to go and research more!

Could be, but the fact it was a SC ruling means it was scrutinized, rejected or accepted on some level of the stat or Fed (if Fed) case.
If they could prove chain of evidence everything can be admissable if not confiscated illegally.. I am more referring to it's integrity as presented to a judge for admissability or jury. Then becomes appellate issue only if guilty verdict.. Short answer.

Notice how Casey avoids the word "vigil" in her note and instead uses prayer. hmmm..

also that is her handwriting. She didn't have priveledges to leave the house on Sunday so why is she writing George a note? She cant speak to him out loud in the home even about something this small? Is this how they are communicating as to not be overheard by LE?

And they numbers look like bond math to me......donation money-bond math.

Someone actually going to go up to the side of the house, possibly in the back yard, and listen through the walls and get a taped conversation or something?

we could all take turns :)

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2016

There is link to where the woman blogs at that dug through the trash. Her name is MaddiesGram. I hope it is ok to post this.MaddiesGram
Sep 9, 2008 | 11:44 AM Channel 9 is outside. They've been here for some time. I went through the trash bag and found several interesting thuings. Too bad I didn't take ALL of the trash. I was hoping for something of Caylee's to send to Tim.

Oh boy do they read blogs!! They even print stuff out! Found a baseball cap that's ripped up. Maybe that's why Casey had to buy a new one. People are sending lots of money. The envelopes are there with the return addresses cut off. All states are sending money to them. Found a pizza with fuzz on it!!!!! Maybe they were experimenting. (still smelled like pizza though!)

I did manage to find what looks like a child's wrist band or hair schrunchie. Will see if Tim wants it. Also, broken beer bottle, cigarette stubs, and a LOT of riggatonis. Oh wait, also a note left from George that said "Sweetheart," I left at so and so time for work. Will have to get it and scan it. Channel 9 is outside writing his story and it should be on 6 and 9, at noon.

More later!

Too bad Casey didn't throw out a draft on her memoirs and who would play her in the movie, of course.

As suspected.

"Yes, today is trash day. The Anthonys and we have the same trash days. LE seems not to be interested in their trash.

Most of the print outs in the trash were from websleuths.com. Have never gone there, but there are a lot of pages printed from there.

I do not live a few blocks away. I live a few miles away. The reporters came to my house. Channels 6 and 9.

I didn't want to take the risk of getting all of the bags, because as I told the reporters, I was afraid of Cindy and her hammer."

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2032

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin