Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this interesting
Inside the trash bag was food, a hat Lorraine said she saw Casey Anthony wearing earlier and notes written by Casey or her brother, Lee Anthony, and letters from all over the county.

http://www.local6.com/news/17429343/detail.html

note written by Casey and her brother, does that mean random chicken scratch notes or notes as in they're scared to talk because of wire taps? Can you imagine sitting in that house being scared to even talk for hours on end?

Police: Montana mom kept dead son in car trunk

Tue Sep 9, 12:55 AM ET

GREAT FALLS, Mont. - The body of a toddler found in the trunk of his mother's car may have been there for months as she drove around town, evaded questions about him and was even arrested, police said.

The mother, Summer ManyWhiteHorses, was charged Monday with deliberate homicide. Authorities say the body of her 2-year-old son, James, was found Friday in the trunk of her car — more than six weeks after it was towed to a wrecking yard when she was arrested.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080909/ap_on_re_us/toddler_in_trunk_5

Isn't that the woman on the webcam from this morning? Khaki pants lady with her rear in plain view while it was working. :eek:

Well, now that the Anthonys are aware, I hope anyone else who might take a bag of their trash in the future will wear a hazmat suit to pick through it. They could decide to put something disgustingly gross in there, just to make it more miserable for anyone going through it.

Yuck. As if regular trash isn't bad enough! :eek: :::queasy:::

I wish they had better pics!!! Argh! The yellow lined sheet has numbers on it--

I think it's good to check the garbage because if the Anthony's suspect they are being bugged, I suspect there would be quite a bit of not passing going on in their home.

The note was probably from Casey to Lee asking for Tony's number.

I think it is hilarious!
Anthony's should be reminded of the spot they have put THEMSELVES in....!!
Should never have given the first interview.
They did.
There should be no question as to the scrutiny they are all under now..by the world!
IMO

they can even turn around and ebay the garbage
[respectfully snipped from gigi2009 above]

ROFLMAO yup. u can. ;) In Cali on any given trash day there's 50million guys in pu-trucks driving around snagging furniture & garage-sale junk leftovers that get thrown to the curb. I've personally found my own trash in a thrift store before!! LOL Heck - there's ppl here in NV who advertise on CL to come pick up your TRASH for free after a garage sale & then will call or email & beg!!

note written by Casey and her brother, does that mean random chicken scratch notes or notes as in they're scared to talk because of wire taps? Can you imagine sitting in that house being scared to even talk for hours on end?

Yeah that's what I was thinking too

How long should she have held onto the cards? :) :P I do not hold onto things either. Pictures I do. (So I am still a bit sentimental) but Cards, Nope.

At least it's original. Garbage.
You can tell a lot about people by their garbage.
The A's and their garbage? Good name for their book.
Would be funny if it wasnt so damn tragic.
Pizza box? No surprise there.
Cards and letters( of support? ) How many opened and read? Just trash to them.
nothing to them.
Printing out webstuff? Any of the hundreds leads in those pages, maybe from PR?
And always the tape. Any empty tape rolls in the garbage?
The A's and the tape.
Lots and lots of yellow tape. yellow tape is their protector.
Hammer those stakes in the ground.
keep everyone else out.
replace the tape, hammer in those stakes,
yell and forcefully push people who are disgusted.
Yellow tape...keep putting it up and replacing it.
Yellow tape, stakes, and hammers.
As long as they have tape, they can protect themselves and and set their boundaries.
No one else can't get in.
Is that crime scene tape?

WOW I just watched the taking the trash video on channel 6 , it showed Casey being dropped off at JB office ( no BG ) and boy was she workin what her momma gave her . Nobody walks like that

I would like to know if some of the numbers scratched on paper is about monies they would get for photos, interviwes etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member