Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I KNOW. I wonder who smokes and it also said broken beer bottles. They are just breaking the rules left and right with guns and beer.

lol good point!! :crazy:

Maybe she's carrying all the print outs from Ws in her backpack to pour over them at Baez--WAAAAHHHHHHH They're so mean to me!!!!!:boohoo:

Wow! Good idea! Maybe that's one reason her backpack is so full. Maybe the reason for the high 5 with her and LA. JMO

I remember one of the taped Cindy-Casey phone calls it went something like this...

Casey: I saw your cameo today
Condy: Which one? There was a couple and I have only seen one or two of them.

My question is....How does any of this find Caylee?

I know, Cindy's tone of voice during that comment always made me feel like she was proud and excited to be on t.v....

It was gross.

Freedom of speech is our constitutional right. Speculation is not defamation it is speculation.

Yes speculation but many posts are not stated as speculation but as a fact and that is defamation. I haven't seen much speculatuion in weeks but all claims stated as sounding like a fact. big difference

Yes speculation but many posts are not stated as speculation but as a fact and that is defamation. I haven't seen much speculatuion in weeks but all claims stated as sounding like a fact. big difference

Okay......then when the Anthony's lie to LE, media, and the public and state it as fact does that mean that we can all sue them?

I wondered if maybe the protesters left the beer bottle (what about PI or open container? though?) and their neighbor lady smokes, she came out when the fight between the boys happened. Ciggy in hand.

Anything they find is perfectly admissible in court. This was decided by the US Supreme Court many years ago. No search warrant necessary--if there's evidence LE can use it no problemo.

Technically true, but the chain of custody would be so weak at this point most defense attorneys could get it thrown out or put it under serious question. She is not helping an investigation, she is satisfying her own curiousity.

This case just gets more and more interesting every day--civilians going through their trash!! I wouldn't do it, but honestly, more power to the lady who did--she's more ballsy than I!

I'm pretty sure I've seen her wearing that hat in a picture--So many pictures though I don't remember where it was

Its a friend of Casey's wearing the hat. I dont know how to put it in this thread but it's on the 2nd page of the Documents, Images, etc thread.

maybe somebody is sending them printouts?

Whether it's them or someone sending it to them, it won't be hard to figure out who you need to be careful saying things to. If Lorainne scans the printouts it will have the user name in the upper right hand corner. Right now mine says,

Welcome, missscarlett.
You last visited: Today at 12:49 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 11.

Local 6 at Noon just aired a story about someone the reporter called ' a blogger named Lorraine'. She stopped by the house, picked up a bag of trash, took it away and went through it. The reporter was there as she went through it, so she probably just pulled over a block or so away. There was pizza - and she smiled and said it just smelled like old pizza. She did say she found a lot of computer printouts which she said "proves that the Anthonys are reading what other people are saying about the case and printing some of the stuff out".

Just thought you all might like to know. I would imagine Local 6 will have this up on their website at some point.

LOL, not only are they watched all day but peeps are grabbin the trash too? LOLOLOL.

Trash that's out by the street is no longer private property and there is nothing wrong (legally) with someone taking it. Actually, it's a pretty good investigative tool.

Okay......then when the Anthony's lie to LE, media, and the public and state it as fact does that mean that we can all sue them?
if they are hindering the investigation .. i bet they wind up in jail .. but it has to be proven they are doing so without a shadow of a doubt

ffw011.jpg

Yes, LE does go through garbage at times. Once it hits the curb, it is no longer considered private and is perfectly legal. Dumpster divers do it all the time so it doesn't surprise me that a reporter would do it. You can tell a lot about people by their trash.

When something bad happened to me, my boyfriend (at the time, later husband) went to the area to search through the trash on pick up day...only to find the detectives had beat him to it and the whole block was a mess.

if they are hindering the investigation .. i bet they wind up in jail .. but it has to be proven they are doing so without a shadow of a doubt

It is in my humble opinion that sooner or later you will see just that....Cindy and George will be charged with at the very least obstruction and evidence tampering. Just because it hasn't happened yet does not mean that it wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico