Digging Through the Trash #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I see what you're saying. The camera appeared to show her going directly home with the trash and digging throught he bag immediately. Yet she was posting about the trash before she was interviewed. Maybe it was one of those re-creation things like they do on TV :waitasec:

I put up a link to the trash 'napper in post 48......

I think she's for real as I know she's been posting there for awhile.......

<hanging my head> I stand corrected; you're right!

Just a thought, while I'm at it? Do we know one way or the other if LE has confiscated any of their trash prior to today? If so, I wonder if they just don't believe they'll throw out anything incriminating. If not, hmmmmmm.

I think maybe the incriminating stuff is on the computer and they can get that. (Although, I'd have liked a better look at the handwritten notes...) I wonder if they can access anything KC reads while on a computer at JB's?? (OK, off topic, I know...)

It'll be interesting to see what they "plant" in the next batch of trash, especially if they think someone might take it... Better watch out for hammers and human fertilizer. :)

LOL! ROTFLMAO!! I believe I'd be careful too!!

Outlandishone, you're right. I just watched that video from Fox (hadnt seen that one yet) and there was the page, crumpled, in Casey's handwriting, of Caylee's 'firsts'. That was heartbreaking to say the least. Why would you throw that away?! One more thing to make me sick to my stomach over this case.

I just don't know what to think about all this. It seems to me that if there was anything important being thrown out LE would of been confiscating it a long time ago. I hope this woman isn't interferring with the investigation.

On another note, if it is true about the cards and flowers that just shows so much about the character of these people. Like we didn't know that already though.

Early on in this case, joke, whatever u choose to call it, I remember hearing Lee on tv about the memorial of stuffed toys for Caylee in their front yard. The ones that had a slight "cigarette" smell were thrown in the trash. Genuine gratitude, huh ?

Now, on the news the trash lady sees new flowers in the trash and cards sent to the family ? What is wrong with these people ? They lack gratitude, and genuinely appreciate NOTHING !

Yes, I watched that video on the news yesterday but sorry I don't remember which channel. A woman left flowers on the public right-of-way (near the street) and someone (I can't say for sure but I think it was Lee) picked them up and threw them out. There was also a sign left with the flowers that was also picked up right away.

I put up a link to the trash 'napper in post 48......

I think she's for real as I know she's been posting there for awhile.......

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=22&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

"The woman said would post her findings online but has of Tuesday evening had yet to do so."

I dont know, I dont believe thats really her, but Im not slamming you for thinking it is, it could be, I guess its hard to say for sure without some real proof.

the page, crumpled, in Casey's handwriting, of Caylee's 'firsts'. That was heartbreaking to say the least. Why would you throw that away?!

I have been waiting for someone to respond to this. I was beginning to think that it was a figment of my imagination. :mad:I saw it too and could not understand why it did not send everyone on WS into a tizzy!...How telling to be throwing out this paper at THIS time.

Misfit - thank you for finding that for me. the one I saw was the 6:00 report - a little different but the same info about her "firsts"

yes it is so heartbreaking - everything about this case is.

I'm wondering if she transferred those things on that paper into a baby book or something like that? A scrapbook? Maybe she didn't do it when Caylee was a baby and she is doing it now. I know that I jotted things down about my son and didn't put his baby book together until he was a year old. Just a thought.

I have been waiting for someone to respond to this. I was beginning to think that it was a figment of my imagination. :mad:I saw it too and could not understand why it did not send everyone on WS into a tizzy!...How telling to be throwing out this paper at THIS time.

yup erasing her just like she erased the pictures from her my space.

I'm wondering if she transferred those things on that paper into a baby book or something like that? A scrapbook? Maybe she didn't do it when Caylee was a baby and she is doing it now. I know that I jotted things down about my son and didn't put his baby book together until he was a year old. Just a thought.

Most mothers yes - but her I doubt it.

Well if she has my Avvie, she better hope Acheron Parthenopaeus doesn't come looking for her! He doesn't mess around when it comes to children!

I can't believe she took the trash, OMG, I'm not sure I'd have had the, well you know, to do that!

A Dark Hunter fan! I love them! What others do you read?

I am not sure that at this point in time there would be anything in their trash other than juicy gosip stuff but during the week after Caylee was reported missing? Maybe.

Is there some place that I can see what was found in the trash?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=22&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

"The woman said would post her findings online but has of Tuesday evening had yet to do so."

I dont know, I dont believe thats really her, but Im not slamming you for thinking it is, it could be, I guess its hard to say for sure without some real proof.

LOL....Fox must not read their own blogs/forum.......she posted this on their page 2016.....

MaddiesGram
Sep 9, 2008 | 11:44 AM Channel 9 is outside. They've been here for some time. I went through the trash bag and found several interesting thuings. Too bad I didn't take ALL of the trash. I was hoping for something of Caylee's to send to Tim.

Oh boy do they read blogs!! They even print stuff out! Found a baseball cap that's ripped up. Maybe that's why Casey had to buy a new one. People are sending lots of money. The envelopes are there with the return addresses cut off. All states are sending money to them. Found a pizza with fuzz on it!!!!! Maybe they were experimenting. (still smelled like pizza though!)

I did manage to find what looks like a child's wrist band or hair schrunchie. Will see if Tim wants it. Also, broken beer bottle, cigarette stubs, and a LOT of riggatonis. Oh wait, also a note left from George that said "Sweetheart," I left at so and so time for work. Will have to get it and scan it. Channel 9 is outside writing his story and it should be on 6 and 9, at noon.

More later!

I have a question. I didn't read the entire thread but what I did read says somebody gathered their garbage and it was filmed. Is that even legal? Did this person actually go through their garbage on the driveway as the pictures seem to indicate?

Wow!

I have a question. I didn't read the entire thread but what I did read says somebody gathered their garbage and it was filmed. Is that even legal? Did this person actually go through their garbage on the driveway as the pictures seem to indicate?

Wow!

From following the posts of the 'trash napper' @ the Fox/blog/forum.....it seems poster maddiesgram helped herself to a bag of the A's trash......local news crew then followed her home where they filmed her in HER driveway going thru the trash.....

Check my posts & you can see some of WHAT was found in the trash....
there's also a link to the blog/forum if you would like to read for yourself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Looneybinmadness
Back