Digging Through the Trash #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a question. I didn't read the entire thread but what I did read says somebody gathered their garbage and it was filmed. Is that even legal? Did this person actually go through their garbage on the driveway as the pictures seem to indicate?

Wow!

The Orange County Sheriff's Office told Eyewitness News that taking trash from the curb side is legal; it's on public property.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17429219/detail.html

did you notice at least one of the card envelopes in the trash had the return address cut off? Must have been a supportive card............. so they can send a request for a defense fund donation?????

No I didnt hear anything regarding Caylee or her firsts on paper, I watched vids from two diff stations and didnt hear that. Just some scribblings on money amounts and a few notes written as well as letters from people around the US. They didnt show any cards or anything, just envelopes with the return addresses cut out, and the flowers, but the flowers did look dead.

I saw the newscast about the "firsts" (like first smile, etc). It looked like the yellow paper was dated 2005

I have a question. I didn't read the entire thread but what I did read says somebody gathered their garbage and it was filmed. Is that even legal? Did this person actually go through their garbage on the driveway as the pictures seem to indicate?

Wow!

It is not different that a person taking a couch that someone puts on the curb.

did you notice at least one of the card envelopes in the trash had the return address cut off? Must have been a supportive card............. so they can send a request for a defense fund donation?????

shell I do that too, with all my cards I recieve, especially Christmas cards. I cut off the return addy then tape it in my address book. I like it because it is typed and nice and neat. Sometimes my handwriting gets a little messy. Then if someone moves I just tape the new one on top. Maybe that is what she does too.

Hey, on topic now--has anyone tried to invite Lorraine over here? I wish she'd stop by and tell us everything she found.

You are very trusting except when it comes to LE?

Hey, on topic now--has anyone tried to invite Lorraine over here? I wish she'd stop by and tell us everything she found.

Me thinks Lorraine's goodies has found it's way to OCSO, and the media, imo

Sorry folks. I am very trusting and I feel that everyone loves and forgives. Call me naive; as I have been all my life. I always feel that everyone feels the way I do and I shouldn't . Sorry for stirring.

Hey Katie - Let's just call a truce....you just go ahead and post away.
Life's too short.

Did this lady SAY she was going to scan the WS printouts or are we just hoping? Has anyone asked her to?

Well I can't help but wonder why someone didn't think of doing what Lorraine did before now. I have to admit this woman likes to make statements. LOL.
I will say I don't think anyone should take the chance of touching the Anthony's trash with a ten foot pole anymore.
Shredders are your friends.

I'm really surprised that with all the protesters and people that have been around that house that someone did not nab the trash before now. I can't believe she did that, but I'm kind of glad she did if there was something in there to be found! Kudos for having the kohonies to do that lady!

T Now that this woman did this, on tv and in the eye of the public, if there was ever anything that could incriminate them, they arent going to throw it away in their garbage anymore after this! Why couldnt she have just taken it, went inside her house or garage and looked thru it there and then contacted LE? She didnt have to let the news film her or show them what was in the bag, thats what gets me.

Chain of custody for the evidence. Actually, she was pretty smart to have the camera crew there.

Any more word on the trash?! I figured she would be blogging a lot since she hit NG! LOL

slightly o/t but had to do w/ A's trash hat....

I was thinking about the show me your shamrock hat in the trash.... back on Sept 18, 2006 7:04 AM, KC sent myspace mssg to LA w/ a little mooning leprochaun dude & a big shamrock to his right that reads: show us your shamrocks, shake what yo mamma' gave ya, and get the *advertiser censored** out. oh, and have a nice day :)
& then under it she wrote:

this is my new motto :)

Any more word on the trash?! I figured she would be blogging a lot since she hit NG! LOL

She is waiting for the papers to "dry" before she scans them in for us to see... This is what I got from another chat..

From the blog on FoxOrlando, from the woman who took the Anthony’s trash this morning (sorry if this has already been posted):
MaddiesGram
Sep 9, 2008 | 1:01 PM No, they’ve been putting their trash out all along. Channel 2 just called me to find out what was in the bag. I told her that I couldn’t understand why no one had been monitoring the trash. Channel 2 also said that Tim has things with Caylee’s scent on it. I had been under the impression that Tim needed that and the Anthonys weren’t cooperating.

The bag I picked up was heavy! Now they could have easily taken that poor child’s body and thrown it in the trash. I just can’t understand why no one has done this before.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/0...ut-caylee-anthony-investigation/all-comments/

Scroll down to the post at 1:22pm

Hhhhmmm... Just noticed in my earlier link that the "trash-lady" claims to have found broken beer bottles in the Anthony's trash... I thought alcohol was not allowed around Casey as part of her Bond condition??? Is this not so??? If the Anthony's broke the rules again, then I'm sorry but first a gun, now beer... Casey needs to go back to :behindbar

You know...you may be correct. If there is to be no alcohol in the house with Casey there! How are they going to react to that one? I would say it is time for a "surprise" visit from the monitor person.

You know...you are correct. There is to be no alcohol in the house with Casey there! How are they going to react to that one? I would say it is time for a "surprise" visit from the monitor person.

I wonder if we can somehow ask LE to verify this or give her a urine test.. if it's positive for alcohol then back to :behindbar she goes...

You know...you are correct. There is to be no alcohol in the house with Casey there! How are they going to react to that one? I would say it is time for a "surprise" visit from the monitor person.

Her conditions say no alcohol in the house? Around here the condition is to not consume alcohol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Looneybinmadness
Back