Digital Forensic Evidence from Ricardo M UPDATED 1-24-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will say that KC's first search for chloroform occurred one day before Ricardo uploaded the picture to Photobucket.

I was wondering when RM would get dragged into this mess. Not only for his chloroform pic (which I think was an innocent yet offensive gesture of a young man) but in an IM between KC and Iassen he mentioned that RM has Gonzalez as part of his name. Also KC owed him money. So I have a feeling that even though he is innocent he is about to be put through the wringer by JB. Also, CA setting up his Apt. as Zanni the Nanny in a jail video. How many young lives will be ruined in this mess? Just for knowing KC, we will see what will be thrown out and what will stick.

If jb goes after him for this...he should look at kcs photobucket account...that had some interesting pics as well......
It is a shame how many have been thrown and are continued to be thrown under the bus....:furious:

Yep, she didn't know what it was so she did an internet search online. That is what they (JB) will say. :rolleyes:
They can say it, but that leaves the obvious unspoken: that a lightbulb went off in her sick mind, and she said, "Ooh, cool! Now I can make some to control/kill Caylee!"

Maybe she was going to try to pin it on RM. Scorned lover got back at her through her kid.

Although, it sounds a bit extreme...who knows these days...but, probably not, IMO. Whatever happened to the days of "scorned lovers" getting back by "keying" cars and flattening their tires...sugar in the gas tank???
I suppose I'm showing my age with those suggestions...LOL

ETA : I'll bet the defense will TRY to use the RM is the "scorned lover" as an/one of the excuses, though.

She probably wasn't going to pin it on RM, but it sounds like that is exactly what the defense is trying to do. :mad:

Good luck with that. I just googled chloroform and clicked on images; that picture and many others are all over the internet, as well as other peoples MS pages. :rolleyes:

I'm sure the prosecution won't have any trouble shooting holes through that one.

Good luck with that. I just googled chloroform and clicked on images; that picture and many others are all over the internet, as well as other peoples MS pages. :rolleyes:

I'm sure the prosecution won't have any trouble shooting holes through that one.

Yeppers....and therefore, the prosecution could bring into evidence the avatar Casey had in one of the MySpace or Photo Bucket accounts that said "La Bella Vita"....or one of those terms that she got the tatoo of on her shoulder (?).

What I can't understand is why Baez waited so long to get this info. It's old news.
We've known about it since the first doc dump.... Is he just that unorganized?

IMO
LE put that pic out there again to distract Baez, and lead him down a dead end street.
I think LE has much more evidence than just the chloroform.

Baez will say that the "Win her over . . . with Chloroform" photo is what made KC look up chloroform and that led to "how to make chloroform" - as in one thing leads to another on a computer.

As is stated before, I got this pic in an e-mail entitled "Dating Tips For Ugly Men."

I thought it was hilarious. And it didn't make me buy chloroform, use chloroform or try to make any. It was a joke!

The prosecution could argue that seeing that photo sparked the plan to chloroform her daughter...as in.."I wonder how you make chloroform, I can use that on Caylee when I want her to sleep for long periods of time".

Baez will say that the "Win her over . . . with Chloroform" photo is what made KC look up chloroform and that led to "how to make chloroform" - as in one thing leads to another on a computer.

As is stated before, I got this pic in an e-mail entitled "Dating Tips For Ugly Men."

I thought it was hilarious. And it didn't make me buy chloroform, use chloroform or try to make any. It was a joke!

i remember getting the same thing in an email as a joke same picture... "Win her over . . . with Chloroform"

Exactly. You can't force someone to look up how to make or use chloroform.

Exactly. You can't force someone to look up how to make or use chloroform.

I agree; you can't force someone to look up neckbreaking, either. Which I just did, for kicks.

I found a list of 68 different movies with neckbreaking scenes in them. Interestingly enough, one of them is the two-disc set of Transporter, which is the same movie LE took as evidence from the Anthony home.

:crazy:

I will say that KC's first search for chloroform occurred one day before Ricardo uploaded the picture to Photobucket.

Very interesting, so how will Baez & Co. explain this away.

Me too! i do think KC is the one who did it, but have to admit that the scorned lover aspect of this was in my mind when the heart sticker was found. i recall a im convo with her saying that RM wasnt taking the news of her new relationship very well. If she had been smarter, she prob should have tried playing that angle...
I am trying really hard to remember anything that KC said that has been proven to be the truth - so far the only thing is when she raised her hand in last court appearance and stated her name

JB needs to do his own due diligence. Something he has been told repeatedly. If Ricardo is on the state's witness list he is welcome to depose him and do his own investigation. The state is not obligated to give him all their leg work if it is not relevant to their witness statement. JB is either lazy or in over his head.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth
Back