Digital Forensic Evidence from Ricardo M UPDATED 1-24-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FWIW...

When RM was interviewed by OCSO on 7/25, they had no idea yet that chloroform traces would be found in the trunk. Elevated chloroform traces were reported in the media on 9/03. Then there is the humor graphic "win her over".

Baez may argue that OCSO is lax for not re-examining RM after learning about the chloroform stuff.

I am trying really hard to remember anything that KC said that has been proven to be the truth - so far the only thing is when she raised her hand in last court appearance and stated her name

LOL That would be funny at trial to have 2 posters-one listing the lies KC told and one listing the truths! The one with the truths wouldn't have much writing on it!!:rolleyes:

I was rereading Casey's statement from 7/16 today and went to visit June 9 and 12th again in the cell logs because the question keeps coming back to me, "Why would she say specifically she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days and then give this completely wrong date, exactly a week off from when she did likely last see her, or at least the last date she was seen by her grandfather. Now, I see that on the 12th there was a number I didn't easily recognize so I went to track it down. It seems to belong to Ricardo, beginning 813-420, Tampa number. Is that correct?

Now, I am no way implying that he is involved in this, just trying to make sense of some things. As I reread his interview with LE, I see that he also mentions June 9 and June 12, very specifically. He, more than anyone else, seems to support Casey's attentiveness as a mother and her Zany story. The times he heard about Zany goes back a year ago, nearly, when they were dating.

Transcript of interview http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/ricardomorales%20july%205.pdf On P 1676, line 19 forward of his interview, he states that the last time Casey and Caylee spent the night was June 9, although they weren't “dating” anymore. They had mutually agreed in April, not to continue their relationship but remained friends. He says he remembers the date so well because on the 12th (the date Casey mentions is the last time she spoke to Zenaida) he attended a going away party for his friend, Hannah in Tampa. He says he saw her again about 3 weeks later. She was visiting Amy who was living there, when he woke up for work, saw her for maybe 5 minutes, then saw her again on July 2 when he left for vacation. The strange thing here is 3 weeks after June 9-10 would be July 2 but he doesn't say he saw her right away, like a day or two later.
He had been to the Anthony home once. Mentioned teddy bears more than once. Also mentioned the doll she called mamma, that was found in the car. He had heard of Zanny, Universal studios job, Jeff, Juliet, the boss Tom. So if she was lying she had been telling these lies since at least the early spring when she dated him. But Caylee was almost always with Casey, not left with the nanny, most of the time. He only recalled once she wasn't there.

Has anyone mentioned this connection before or come up with an answer other than it is just a coincidence? I also noticed that the friend's name, Hannah is a palandrome, can be read the same from right to left as from left to right. Maybe not important but interesting, just the same.

I was rereading Casey's statement from 7/16 today and went to visit June 9 and 12th again in the cell logs because the question keeps coming back to me, "Why would she say specifically she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days and then give this completely wrong date, exactly a week off from when she did likely last see her, or at least the last date she was seen by her grandfather. Now, I see that on the 12th there was a number I didn't easily recognize so I went to track it down. It seems to belong to Ricardo, beginning 813-420, Tampa number. Is that correct?

Now, I am no way implying that he is involved in this, just trying to make sense of some things. As I reread his interview with LE, I see that he also mentions June 9 and June 12, very specifically. He, more than anyone else, seems to support Casey's attentiveness as a mother and her Zany story. The times he heard about Zany goes back a year ago, nearly, when they were dating.

Transcript of interview http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/ricardomorales%20july%205.pdf On P 1676, line 19 forward of his interview, he states that the last time Casey and Caylee spent the night was June 9, although they weren't “dating” anymore. They had mutually agreed in April, not to continue their relationship but remained friends. He says he remembers the date so well because on the 12th (the date Casey mentions is the last time she spoke to Zenaida) he attended a going away party for his friend, Hannah in Tampa. He says he saw her again about 3 weeks later. She was visiting Amy who was living there, when he woke up for work, saw her for maybe 5 minutes, then saw her again on July 2 when he left for vacation. The strange thing here is 3 weeks after June 9-10 would be July 2 but he doesn't say he saw her right away, like a day or two later.
He had been to the Anthony home once. Mentioned teddy bears more than once. Also mentioned the doll she called mamma, that was found in the car. He had heard of Zanny, Universal studios job, Jeff, Juliet, the boss Tom. So if she was lying she had been telling these lies since at least the early spring when she dated him. But Caylee was almost always with Casey, not left with the nanny, most of the time. He only recalled once she wasn't there.

Has anyone mentioned this connection before or come up with an answer other than it is just a coincidence? I also noticed that the friend's name, Hannah is a palandrome, can be read the same from right to left as from left to right. Maybe not important but interesting, just the same.

This is a great catch! 813 is that area code for Tampa FL, Brandon FL and the areas close to I-4 on the West Coast of FL. I will have to look into this further, just for my own curiosity. Again, great find.

SOTS, that's the same thing that was bothering me. He's the only other one that can verify the BIG TROUBLE t-shirt. Ricardo, get out of the way the bus is swerving!!!

SOTS, you know something I don't lol?

Not at all....I posted a theory on the Defense strategy thread....

I commented that the defense is likely planning a SODDI target that they have NOT made a big deal about.

Take a look at that thread...you will see the progression in my thoughts.

JWG says that the search for chloroform was one day before RM uploaded the picture.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3224060&postcount=181"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Digital Forensic Evidence from Ricardo M UPDATED 1-24-09[/ame]

Hopefully it was ICA that introduced that chloroform idea to RM, not the other way around.

I haven't reread this thread to refresh...but wasn't RM in Puerto Rico? How can the bus aim for him? Of course, I know ANYTHING is possible with this DT bunch.....

I haven't reread this thread to refresh...but wasn't RM in Puerto Rico? How can the bus aim for him? Of course, I know ANYTHING is possible with this DT bunch.....

Ricardo was in town (Orlando) June 13-July 2. Then in Boston July 2-8, then in Puerto Rico (with a stop at the Orlando airport) July 8-15.

When did that happen? Recently?

Last weeks hearing when Baez was giving arguments to have that photo of Casey and Caylee in Ricardo's bedroom tossed..Jeff Ashton pipped in with some comments.

I just don't see the DT coming after Ricardo. There have been no depositions done with any of his family members that we know of. Look at how they dug into Roy Kronk's family when they were thinking about making him SODDI du jour.

Not at all....I posted a theory on the Defense strategy thread....

I commented that the defense is likely planning a SODDI target that they have NOT made a big deal about.

Take a look at that thread...you will see the progression in my thoughts.

Oh wow. I bet you are spot on too. :eek:

JWG says that the search for chloroform was one day before RM uploaded the picture.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Digital Forensic Evidence from Ricardo M UPDATED 1-24-09

Hopefully it was ICA that introduced that chloroform idea to RM, not the other way around.

Thanks Noddy & JWG, I never heard that before. I always thought KC saw this on Ricardo's Myspace then looked it up....BUT if KC did a search for it one day B4 Ricardo uploaded that picture then that changes everything. Maybe she did introduce the idea to him?!? Either way, I think it puts Ricardo directly in the path of that bus!

IIRC, Ricardo was interviewed a total of four times, and the FBI ran some sort of background check on him that revealed things that he did not want OCSO to put on audio in their last interview (November 2008). I think RM's been thoroughly checked out-Though not as thoroughly as RK or JG that we know of.
I just don't see any angle there, less of an angle than JG or RK, anyway.

Last weeks hearing when Baez was giving arguments to have that photo of Casey and Caylee in Ricardo's bedroom tossed..Jeff Ashton pipped in with some comments.

If they're planning on a Ricardo did it defense,wouldn't they want that picture in?
It would actually a defense that would work better than GA ,IMO

The Chloroform picture for one that he deleted but was recovered

RicardoMorales1.jpg

Does anyone know if computer forensics results were ever released which proved the date that Ricardo Morales uploaded this picture to his MySpace account?

IIRC, at some point I read somewhere (sorry I can't remember specifically) that this picture was uploaded towards the end of April 2008, after the March searches.

Does anyone know for certain?

TIA!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery