Digital Forensic Evidence from Ricardo M UPDATED 1-24-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But wasnt Annie also there at that Apartment during that time. Didnt KC state when she left the A's house that night she spent the night at Ricardo's

The only person that did this KC. This is the defense way of blaming it on anyone but their client.I feel sorry for all KC friends by the time this is over their all gonna be thrown under the bus.

This girl is poison! Everyone around her has been, will be or is being accused of something that CASEY did.

When will Baez stop this stupid witch hunt? I guess he hasn't been getting any tips on his "casey is innocent' tip-line.

UGH! REALLY hate to even post this, but COULD Caylee have been drugged and used in *advertiser censored* movies or photos, or maybe even for sex with ???

No, I really don't think so. We have seen no evidence that would even make someone suspect that. What we know for sure is bad enough. We don't need to make things up.

IMO Ricardo is just another victim and JB wants to know what LE knows. If there had been anything criminal on RM's computer he would have been arrested.

Casey told Amy on June 9th that she was through with Ricardo. Casey told the police that June 9th was when she left Caylee at Sawgrass with ZFG. He thought it was funny to win women over with Chloroform. Is he one of the hispanic people who CA doesn't like?

Casey told Amy on June 9th that she was through with Ricardo. Casey told the police that June 9th was when she left Caylee at Sawgrass with ZFG. He thought it was funny to win women over with Chloroform. Is he one of the hispanic people who CA doesn't like?

Is he one of the hispanic people who CA doesn't like?

What was the deal with CA and hispanic people??

I'm not sure if JB should go after RM - RM gave a statement to LE that he KC and Caylee all went to be one night and the next morning Caylee was gone. KC said that CA had called in the night and told her to bring Caylee home. When CA was asked about this in interview by LE, possibly the FBI one, CA said it never happened. If RM told other people about this or anyone call confirm this or he took polygraph etc - not sure if it's a good thing for KC's defense for JB to go after RM -
And the chloroform thing - RM said he thought it was funny. Yeal so what's wrong with that. Maybe he meant, "it's so stupid dumb funny".

Does Baez have to turn over any of his finds to the prosecution? Can they file a motion for the results that he has obtained?

This case gets stranger by the minute.
Could Ricardo have something to do with this. Casey may be lying, But I keep going back to what she said," Im not in Control of any of this". Could she herself been Chlorform by someone else and while she was knocked out. Someone did something to Caylee and when she came too she found a dead Caylee in the Trunk. She paniced because she was afraid herself, she dumped the body out of desperation. But I just cant get out of my mind either. The out partying at the Club.

So after someone else drugged her and murdered her child she drove around with her child in the trunk for 2 and a half days, dumped the body and started partying? Then when confronted after a month she makes up a bizarre story about a fake nanny? Really? Does anyone really believe it could have happened this way?
I don't mean to be snarky but I hope the jury at KC's trial is smarter than this.:bang::bang::bang:

So after someone else drugged her and murdered her child she drove around with her child in the trunk for 2 and a half days, dumped the body and started partying? Then when confronted after a month she makes up a bizarre story about a fake nanny? Really? Does anyone really believe it could have happened this way?
I don't mean to be snarky but I hope the jury at KC's trial is smarter than this.:bang::bang::bang:

June 16, Casey was pinging from around the Anthony home.She talked on the phone to Jesse at 2:52. He thinks he heard Caylee in the background. George says he saw Caylee an hour or so before that. By 4:20 Casey has left the Anthony home and gone straight to Tony's apartment and is unpacking and nesting there...MINUS Caylee.

RM wasn't anywhere near.

There will be evidence on Caylee showing she spent her last minutes of life in the Anthony home, IMO. I think Casey & Caylee came back to there right after George left for work to get Casey's clothes and supplies for living at Tony's. The invitation didn't extend to Caylee, so Casey didn't pack for her. Instead she reached for duct tape.

IMO

I wish RM would stop talking to the tabloids. I don't know why, but it doesn't set well with me.

Then again, this case is so open and shut, it probably doesn't matter at all.

Could Chlorform had played a role in all this Bizarre Crap.
I think about the Night Money got missing for Amys trip. Could Amy have been Chlorformed herself too. Could KC have gotton it from Ricardo? How do we know that Ricardo is not the one that was using the Chlorform. Plus, unless you are a light sleeper when someone walks in your room and start moving things around. You are gonna hear it and wake up. Unless you are drunk and passed out.

Did Ricardo ride in Casey Car at any time..Could Ricardo be Caylee father.

LE seems to think they have charged the right person and believe that person acted alone and that person is in jail awaiting trial.

:clap::clap::clap:

Casey would never throw herself in front of the bus to "protect" anyone. If RM had been involved in any way, she would not be so silent.

Is he one of the hispanic people who CA doesn't like?

What was the deal with CA and hispanic people??

KT is the only person who has stated that, and much of her statement doesn't ring true imo.
For instance she also states that KC wanted to give Caylee up, but there is absolutely no evidence that is true, quite the opposite in fact since KC was upset that CA got to hold Caylee first. The media throws it around that KC didn't want her kid and CA forced to her keep Caylee, however, more than one person has stated that KC was upset and resented the fact that CA held Caylee first.
I have not heard even one other person say CA had/has a problem with hispanics other than KT, and she got that info from KC, per her statement to LE. So, is KC to be believed on this subject, or can we put this lie of KC's to rest? moo
ETA; The reason KC tells KT that her mom has a problem with hispanic people is because KC doesn't want KT to come and hang out at her house. This is typical KC. She keeps as many of her friends away from her parents, and if she can't do that, she brings division emotionally. She does this to keep her lies in tact.
CA has shown no bigotry toward hispanics in the whole time she has been exposed to the world, and we would know if she did, because she doesn't keep her feelings a secret. jmo

Yes, they had been dating for a couple of months. The chloroform image appeared on RM's myspace one day after KC's searches. However, that same image appeared on a lot of myspace pages in March 2008. Also note that KC was big into digging up dark-humor images and posting them on Photobucket (this was not one of them). KC did not upload to Photobucket every day.

My speculation: KC was surfing the web for dark-humor sex images and ran across the chloroform picture. KC did not know what chloroform was and looked it up. Next day RM puts the image on myspace. A couple days later KC sees the image on myspace and does 12 minutes of intensive research. :rolleyes:

She searches how to make it. Probably sees how dangerous it is and how it can be used to assault another person. Looks up women's self-defense to protect herself. References suggest use of household weapons for self defense, so she searches on that. Shovel pops up and she searches on that. Then she realizes it was a stupid term to search for so she goes back to searching for images of unique Hooter's t-shirts (literary license on the last one).

I can so totally see her doing that. Thanks so much for the visual. I always enjoy your posts, JWG :)

LE asked CA if Caylee had ever slept over at any of KC's boyfriend's places & she said KC would never do that/never did..I suspect the Q came from what Ricardo had told them about Caylee being gone from the bed/house in the middle of the night..If CA recalled Caylee coming home that late & KC leaving again (she did return to Ricardo's to spend the rest of the night) she wasn't saying..Funny there also was that convo between CA&KA at jail..CA asked KC if Caylee had ever slept over Tony's & KC replied no & she would never do anything like that..She was very careful about where Caylee spent the night..CA replied "I know sweetheart"! :banghead:

And the very next thing CA says is "That's why I had to ask." I remember this because I found it funny.

June 16, Casey was pinging from around the Anthony home.She talked on the phone to Jesse at 2:52. He thinks he heard Caylee in the background. George says he saw Caylee an hour or so before that. By 4:20 Casey has left the Anthony home and gone straight to Tony's apartment and is unpacking and nesting there...MINUS Caylee.

RM wasn't anywhere near.

There will be evidence on Caylee showing she spent her last minutes of life in the Anthony home, IMO. I think Casey & Caylee came back to there right after George left for work to get Casey's clothes and supplies for living at Tony's. The invitation didn't extend to Caylee, so Casey didn't pack for her. Instead she reached for duct tape.

IMO

I haven't seen anything in TL's statements about him having invited KC to live with him, or that Caylee could not stay there. He didn't think it was a good idea for Caylee to stay because of the pot smoking/drinking going on in the evenings but I haven't read that he refused to have her there. He also said that KC just pitched up there and moved herself in, citing arguments between her parents as the reason she didn't want to go home - there was no invitation to co-habit. If there was, why was she denied access to the apartment while AL was away in NY for a week in July, and why does TL say that KC cooked and cleaned for them to make amends for the inconvenience caused by her being there?

wasn't his computer the one that also had some deleted items when turning them over to LE???? IIRC they questioned him about it as well and it & he was cleared of that deletion......

As for who was in checking e-mail...think it was JG and it put him securely under the bus-----(also think this is what ca was hinting about in convo about the tiffany ring)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back