Discuss August 3rd Jail Visit with George

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It all comes down to all Casey has to do to get that child back or find her is to TELL THE TRUTH!!! SHe saw her last. She needs to give the truthful detail of WHAT HAPPENED to Caylee. I fell like strangling the girl.

That carp about her saying "Oh it is all about how the media spins it". Well what does she think we the public should believe? SHe was the last one to see her. Then the story she told was all a lie and she to this day has not given the police ONE truthful piece of evidence. She is as guilty as HE!!

<<But she can't even look at GA's eyes during actual conversation>>

I noticed that too.

<<2. hey beautiful, hey gorgeous, sorry guys my dad doesnt talk to me like that.>>

I have to agree. My Dad had pet names for me, but nothing like this. I felt awkard just listening to that. Just my opinion, but I think that's inappropriate between a father and daughter. That seems like more of a romantic overture. Not trying to imply anything, just seems weird.

<<2. hey beautiful, hey gorgeous, sorry guys my dad doesnt talk to me like that.>>

Also noticed the way CA speaks to Casey. It's almost like one would speak to a child. Sweeetheaaart. "I don't know what your involvement is sweeetheart". The whole conversation at the jail was like that too.

I think the level of pathological denial in the parents is what causes me to blow chunks every time the goo goo ga ga stuff is spewed. It is so sad that it is sick.

<<But she can't even look at GA's eyes during actual conversation>>

I noticed that too.

I have to agree. My Dad had pet names for me, but nothing like this. I felt awkard just listening to that. Just my opinion, but I think that's inappropriate between a father and daughter. That seems like more of a romantic overture. Not trying to imply anything, just seems weird.

OMG!!! You are dead on!!! I can't even listen to half the tapes....they make me sick!! How can he talk to her that way, KNOWING there was a DEAD BODY in that trunk. Both he and Cindy thought it was either Casey or Caylee....the pathological liar is in jail...hmmmm, the other person missing from this picture who caused that smell????? It's interesting to see how her parents treat her during these visits and now we KNOW why she grew up the way she is...no need to be accountable for her actions, what so ever. And Mommy and Daddy, even though the know her track record, choose to believe her...."don't get me started....." LOL

nursebeeme said:
I am going to weigh in on this one! I found it disgusting, disturbing, and deranged that George was talking about future jobs for Casey and Lee in the missing kid finding business!! And I think on some level (the level of all things disgusting) what made it so hard for me to swallow was thinking that George was talking about PAID careers in the future for his offspring. I mean please.

I haven't watched both parts of this visit completely, but what I kept hearing from GA was his excitement every time he mentioned something about the organizations, the benefit and the media. I was disturbed by how much he seemed to enjoy it.
I've tried to watch all the videos, but I just can't understand the way they all act. I would barely be able to talk. I certainly wouldn't go on about how cool the place was where they held the benefit. :banghead::banghead:
This stood out for me also, and it's sad. Got me to looking at GA's history.

Used car salesman - not much physical work but a lot of talk to make money.
Gambling online - not much work to the path of fortune.
Nigerian scam - not much work to get rich quick.
Missing children organization - not much work and the donations would be rolling in.

Of course he would be excited, the name of his missing grandaughter could be the key to the something-for-nothing get-rich-quick scheme that he had long been seeking. To me, this is the second saddest part of this whole Anthony saga. The first being Caylee's demise of course.

I feel GA went about this interview really well, and the correct way. He mentioned several times, how much KC was loved, and related to her the positive comments from others that knew her. I think this is important when one is trying to encourage someone to come clean....know what I mean? I know it's easy for us on the outside looking in to think "he should say this" or "I would tell her this" but in his world...his nightmare I'm sure he had a million things going through his mind while his heart sat in his stomach.

Like I believe any parent going through this would feel, I believe GA is feeling guilty, and blaming himself for the way Casey is, when he goes on about wishing he had been a better father etc.

There have been a few posts concerning these jailhouse videos, that KC could not look her parents in the eyes, which I also agree with. But I also noticed how GA wouldn't/couldn't look at KC. He probably has feelings of shame, guilt, anger, betrayal, along with many other feelings, that made him unable to look at her. JMO

WTF ... GA is talking about protective custody for the family?!?!? Yeah, ok, whatever ....

He said that because KC implied in a previous visit that she was "protecting the family". Cindy asked if she meant physically and KC wouldn't or couldn't talk about it.

IMO, she is only trying to "protect the family" from finding out what she did to her daughter.

I would just love for them to tell her, stop lying and tell the truth and maybe LE wouldn't be trying to build a case. That's all she's worried about at this point anyway.

I have only skimmed through this thread so I dont know if it was mentioned, to me it didnt really look like George was looking at her either. It seemed like his eyes were closed or he was looking straight down. Any ideas on what this is about?

I feel GA went about this interview really well, and the correct way. He mentioned several times, how much KC was loved, and related to her the positive comments from others that knew her. I think this is important when one is trying to encourage someone to come clean....know what I mean? I know it's easy for us on the outside looking in to think "he should say this" or "I would tell her this" but in his world...his nightmare I'm sure he had a million things going through his mind while his heart sat in his stomach.

Like I believe any parent going through this would feel, I believe GA is feeling guilty, and blaming himself for the way Casey is, when he goes on about wishing he had been a better father etc.

There have been a few posts concerning these jailhouse videos, that KC could not look her parents in the eyes, which I also agree with. But I also noticed how GA wouldn't/couldn't look at KC. He probably has feelings of shame, guilt, anger, betrayal, along with many other feelings, that made him unable to look at her. JMO

Bolded by me.

The way this is set up is you have a moniter, which if you look behind the A's you can see other stations set up. The moniters are sitting at desk level. The camera is above the moniter, and you can tell this by the angle of the video.
This is a video visitation. The looking down by both parties is because both parties are looking at the other person on the monitor screen. For them to be 'looking into each other's eyes' they would have to look up and look into the camera, not the monitor.
I think it is a natural thing in this situation to actually be looking at the face of the person on the screen vs. looking at a camera lens.
Lanie

Bolded by me.

The way this is set up is you have a moniter, which if you look behind the A's you can see other stations set up. The moniters are sitting at desk level. The camera is above the moniter, and you can tell this by the angle of the video.
This is a video visitation. The looking down by both parties is because both parties are looking at the other person on the monitor screen. For them to be 'looking into each other's eyes' they would have to look up and look into the camera, not the monitor.
I think it is a natural thing in this situation to actually be looking at the face of the person on the screen vs. looking at a camera lens.
Lanie

What she said.

Thanks Chilly and Lanie, that does make sense and I can see that now from the back ground.

Bolded by me.

Lanie

Thank-you Lanie....you are absolutely correct. Before I came here I had hubby view a few random clips of the tapes, and when I commented my feelings on KC concerning eye contact, he disagreed and pretty much said the exact same as you. I can see that now on 2nd review :blowkiss:

My apologies if this was already brought up...

During all of the interviews, KC NEVER asks about leads, if anyone has found out any information, etc. Even though she has supposedly told LE everything she knows and she has no idea where Caylee is. Wouldn't you be asking about your child at every moment she got?

The other thing I noticed is that every time George makes a cute reference to Caylee - like he says "Mowee" in the way she would say Mallory ( I think Lee's GF?) She cries harder - I think she is crying because she knows that Caylee is not coming home. I think she is crying over the fact that she can't bring her back, because she is no longer with us.

Did y'all notice that a couple of times that she said she wanted Caylee to come home and she wanted to be there when she came home. It almost sounded as she was implying that KC would tell them were Caylee was when she got home, and if they didnt' help get her out of jail, then they wouldn't see Caylee again. JMHO

I think the level of pathological denial in the parents is what causes me to blow chunks every time the goo goo ga ga stuff is spewed. It is so sad that it is sick.

I love you, you are the funniest. well put!

Did y'all notice that a couple of times that she said she wanted Caylee to come home and she wanted to be there when she came home. It almost sounded as she was implying that KC would tell them were Caylee was when she got home, and if they didnt' help get her out of jail, then they wouldn't see Caylee again. JMHO

yep thats what LP thought back then,too.

My apologies if this was already brought up...

During all of the interviews, KC NEVER asks about leads, if anyone has found out any information, etc. Even though she has supposedly told LE everything she knows and she has no idea where Caylee is. Wouldn't you be asking about your child at every moment she got?

The other thing I noticed is that every time George makes a cute reference to Caylee - like he says "Mowee" in the way she would say Mallory ( I think Lee's GF?) She cries harder - I think she is crying because she knows that Caylee is not coming home. I think she is crying over the fact that she can't bring her back, because she is no longer with us.

I thought the exact same thing njustice. You'd think the first thing she'd say to her parents, even before saying hello would be asking if there was any news concerning Caylee. Instead she's just all smiles, and chipper that she has someone to talk to.

I hear ya how she would start to sob, when GA related to past events, and pronouncing names involved the same way Caylee did. One that I really noticed, that made her choke up, (as well as myself) was when he mentioned how she'd say come pappa jo, lets look at the moon and stars (something along these lines)

Something else that made me think, and not just from these taped visits, is KC, while trying to help her parents locate Zany tells them that she might be found in New York, and a couple other states that I can't recall at the moment, but yet says her gut tells her that Caylee is close to home.

I don't think she is going to crack. I do however think that if she is found guilty, and gets a stiff sentence, she might then admit to an involvement, but blame her lawyer, saying something stupid like she wanted to come clean a long time ago, but he wouldn't allow her to speak to anyone. Just thinking out loud now lol. Have a great weekend.

"All I want is Caylee home BUT I WANNA BE THERE.................."

Oh yes,you want out,you don't give a damn about Caylee or ANYONE else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back