Discuss..Description of PI video by legal analyst

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
those pavers/blocks...are they from the A's backyard?

That is going to be a real kicker if they match the ones in their yard. I am not sure about those, but the ones close to where she was found was of interest to me and evidently to LE because they took them.

Shaeffer said Casey found a few bags in the "abandoned backyard" and sliced them open. They contained yard trash.

My question is WHAT gave him the idea about the place, the rocks and the plastic bags? I would not think to look in a plastic bag for a body, would you?

That is going to be a real kicker if they match the ones in their yard. I am not sure about those, but the ones close to where she was found was of interest to me and evidently to LE because they took them.

I assume you know you can see pavers in some of the crime scene pics?? Someone else has posted a pic of the A's backyard...it would be great if someone who is good with pictures could isolate the pavers for comparison???

Even if the pavers aren't from the A's house, it seems they are still very relevant. Caylee's body was found right by a bunch of pavers (you can see them in the crime scene pics), so it would seem more than coincidence that DC was searching areas where pavers were around. I wonder if they are the same pavers that we see in the crime scene photos? How many sets of pavers could there possibly be in the wiods in that area? It seems someone told him that her body was near pavers.

It does to me too. An obvious marker to the body.

I assume you know you can see pavers in some of the crime scene pics?? Someone else has posted a pic of the A's backyard...it would be great if someone who is good with pictures could isolate the pavers for comparison???

Yes, those are the ones I was most interested in because LE took some of them.

Here are my questions:

1. Did LE find that same blanket near the remains site, and if so, was it relevant?
2. was the configuration of pavers (that were not in the abandoned back yard) still there when Caylee's remains were found? How close?
3. What other items can DC be seen throwing/moving in the video
4. this is only 10 minutes of all of the video shot, imagine what was in the others???

No wonder Det. Allen found the videos to be very helpful and quite interesting. I'm thinking DC had best have a lawyer better than JB.

Those are my questions as well; especially the blanket.

I'm not sure I understand.

I do understand that media can over-hype much, but I do put weight into Det. Allen's quote that the video was of great interest and very helpful.

I also feel that the legal analyst would not deliberately spread hearsay, do you?

Thank you PotatoHead! I don't see "much ado about nothing" either!

I think you misunderstood me. Private Investigator Casey should not have been able to dig or properly search the crime scene on Nov. 15 because we have been told it was flooded. The video may reveal the truth (flooded or not flooded) if he was filmed at the exact location of the remains.

I would think that the water, or most of it, was gone down by Nov 15th since the Tropical Storm Fay was here in August. I have not seen the site but typically swampy areas like this has been described are not entirely swamp, but rather areas of ground that is not flooded along with flooded ones. In other words, parts of it are likely to be higher ground than other parts. When the storm came through, or rather lingered for days, then the entire area probably was under water for a period of time and gradually returned to its normal condition as the weeks and months passed.

Even if the pavers aren't from the A's house, it seems they are still very relevant. Caylee's body was found right by a bunch of pavers (you can see them in the crime scene pics), so it would seem more than coincidence that DC was searching areas where pavers were around. I wonder if they are the same pavers that we see in the crime scene photos? How many sets of pavers could there possibly be in the wiods in that area? It seems someone told him that her body was near pavers.

Marking where the body was near??? Maybe KC stepped on one as she was slinging Caylee into the woods and she remembered to tell PI Casey to look for paver blocks.

Attachments

• 202543.jpg
    202543.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 108
I love it when the truth starts unfolding. It would seem that DC was counting on Hoover *not* still having the videotape. Not smart. Not smart at all.

*Gives a pat on the back to Hoover*

Yehp! Didn't DC say that Hoover taped over the tape? LOL

Does anyone have a good enough memory to remember what G & C told GVS about the pavers on the walk through the house....was it something about replacing some of them on the 4th of July weekend? If G & C have not told police about pavers going missing in their backyard....wow.

Also, does anyone know if the pavers in the crime scene pics are still at the scene or whether one or all of them were taken away???

Yehp! Didn't DC say that Hoover taped over the tape? LOL

This is speculation on my part, but I think DC was hoping to scare Hoover out of going to LE with it. I wonder if he still plans to sue Hoover??....LMAO! I think if anything, Hoover could sue him.

"Sheaffer said Mr. Casey appeared to be focused on areas where there was a configuration of stones or concrete pavers"

Wait a minute...configuration of stones?

I need to search our archives. There was some wayward post that some insider said they heard Casey placed rocks near where she put Caylee so she'd remember where she put her. Was it something one of her friends ALLEGEDLY posted somewhere? Let me see if I can find it here...

I'm not a huge jumper to conclusions, but I definitely don't think this is much ado about nothing. I find it chilling that Casey directed Hoover to tape the rock configuration where they were, and certain areas. I think he wanted that to take back to his source to get further direction to the "right" place. I have no confidence about what he might have done on his return visits, as far as the integrity of the crime scene. This is very disturbing for the investigation and I hope LE gets to the bottom of it and exposes everyone involved.

Well...let's see...We have DC stating earlier he did not invite DC to video (tape shows this isn't true), he only searched this particular time not for an alive Caylee (tape shows this isn't true), he only searched that area due to Kio's tip of a teen hangout (tape shows this isn't true), and he said he had no details of what or where to search (tape shows this isn't true)...Should I continue?!

It appears quite clear the "shady characters" resemble DC and the A Fam who hired him (this will be figured out by who DC was on the phone with when LE gets his cell records to verify it).

What JH has said is neither hearsay nor rumor. When you have a videotape which backs up the sworn testimony given to OCSO and the FBI...I would say the facts line up to JH being far more credible than DC since the various lies DC has told already can be shown by the tape alone!!

Who hired DC? The A family? Or Casey/Baez? If the tape shows DC knew or had a tip the body was buried at the place she was eventually found, and if this videotape was shot in November, a full month before she was found, can one assume that the A's also "knew" what the PI "knew"? Don't you hire a PI and then they are obligated to tell you what they discover?

Who was working for whom?

If DC was working for GA and CA then I would assume they also "knew" what he "knew" when he "knew" it. Right? Big problem.

Wait a minute...configuration of stones?

I need to search our archives. There was some wayward post that some insider said they heard Casey placed rocks near where she put Caylee so she'd remember where she put her. Was it something one of her friends ALLEGEDLY posted somewhere? Let me see if I can find it here...

Posted this pic in another thread but it fits here too. Quite possibly she stepped on these as she was chucking the bag into the swamp and thought they might be a good landmark to find the location again.

Attachments

• 202543.jpg
    202543.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 107

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members