Discuss..Description of PI video by legal analyst

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe I'm naive to ask this question...

Why would Baez want the PIs to film the discovery of Caylee's body?

I don't think JB was part of this, Hot Dogs. JMO. He would be freaking out a little bit more, and I think we'd be seeing some posturing from him. Plus, I think you're right on... why would he want the area videotaped?

I think whoever did give the PI's information didn't expect them to go out videotaping.

Why was this legal analyst given access to this videotape anyway? He's not part of the investigative team.. if he viewed it, why can't we?
Seems like when LP first started talking about this that station mentioned having seen the video. I would imagine that they copied it then and have been waiting for appropriate time to show. Or perhaps LE asked not to release yet?

IMO, to make sure her body wasn't findable. I think that's why Casey freaked out so bad when she got the news Caylee was found.

ETA: It just occured to me that maybe DC was instructed to look for the body because something incriminating was in with the body and remove whatever that was. DC was unsuccesful and couldn't perform the task. The body was found with something that caused LE to race to the A's house and declare it a crime scene.
Wow! As good a theory as I've heard yet. :clap:

IMO, to make sure her body wasn't findable. I think that's why Casey freaked out so bad when she got the news Caylee was found.

ETA: It just occured to me that maybe DC was instructed to look for the body because something incriminating was in with the body and remove whatever that was. DC was unsuccesful and couldn't perform the task. The body was found with something that caused LE to race to the A's house and declare it a crime scene.

But then why would the dufus want it videotaped? :confused:

But would a professional PI really be willing to remove evidence from a murder scene and take the chance of ruining his whole career? If this theory was about a family member I could buy it, but an older man that does PI work for a living?

I'm thinking that he did have info from someone about what to look for but if he found something had every intentuin of calling LE.

I'm thinking that he did have info from someone about what to look for but if he found something had every intentuin of calling LE.

I agree with the first part of what you said.. but I don't think he was planning to tell LE... I think he and JH went out there with a cam so they could cash in on the ordeal.

MOO of this whole fiasco is that DC or JH was sent there to DISPROVE that Caylee was there if ever found. Someone knew and sent them there to take the tape, but to get close enough to create reasonable doubt or to have another spin the defense could use

IMO, It's a setup to make big headlines so potential jurors will know this, and it's working with some. :waitasec:

I really feel this is a plausible explanation. They did NOT want to show the body there, so they taped close enough but not the bag.

But then why would the dufus want it videotaped? :confused:

And it was a dufus move. I don't think DC planned on keeping the tape forever. He never counted on JH making his own video with the second camera. I bet at the end of every day he made JH give him whatever media he recorded on. JH's switching to a second camera was brilliant!

I think the videos were taken to show, if not JB whoever directed him there, the area since they couldn't be spotted there themselves. If JB was behind this, to get a point of reference because they could not find the spot.

But would a professional PI really be willing to remove evidence from a murder scene and take the chance of ruining his whole career? If this theory was about a family member I could buy it, but an older man that does PI work for a living?

yea really, why would this guy be willing to do all of that for KC who is she to him? What can she do for him? nuttin. He supposedly was not even on the payroll for JB at the time. What protection was in it for him. jail time, for tampering with a crime scene.

I have no idea how he really got there and who gave him the info, but he was there on tips from somewhere.

If he would have found her all these questions would still be valid who told him to go there and why.

I don't think being a PI is his bread and butter. IMO, he was willing to be out there to begin with and withold that evidence from LE while misleading the public by telling them Caylee was alive. I have to wonder, if he was going to hand over the body when he found it, why not just tell LE and let them handle it? This leads me to believe he was not there to bring Caylee home and give her a burial.

And it was a dufus move. I don't think DC planned on keeping the tape forever. He never counted on JH making his own video with the second camera. I bet at the end of every day he made JH give him whatever media he recorded on. JH's switching to a second camera was brilliant!

What is this about a 2nd video camera? I didn't hear about JH carrying two cameras. Didn't DC see that JH had a camera in both hands? :confused:

I really feel this is a plausible explanation. They did NOT want to show the body there, so they taped close enough but not the bag.
I have to disagree because if they were there to show the body was not there they would only video tape and wouldn't have been digging and probing.

What is this about a 2nd video camera? I didn't hear about JH carrying two cameras. Didn't DC see that JH had a camera in both hands? :confused:

In the hearings thread, sleuther's could hear a discussion going on while the judge stepped out of the room. IIRC, someone (the SA's?) said DC was caught in a lie and thought the videos were destroyed. That DC didn't know hoover had a second camera. That's why DC was initially so smug and threatening to sue JH. DC was conned by a con. ha!

IMO, when DC wasn't looking. Hoover put one camera in his pocket and pulled out another one and filmed the ten minute video he has.

I don't think being a PI is his bread and butter. IMO, he was willing to be out there to begin with and withold that evidence from LE while misleading the public by telling them Caylee was alive. I have to wonder, if he was going to hand over the body when he found it, why not just tell LE and let them handle it? This leads me to believe he was not there to bring Caylee home and give her a burial.
Ok, just to play the devils advocate here. If Lee gave him this lead and approached the whole thing like he was not sure but possibily her body could be out there in this location, blah, blah. When D Casey went and repeatedly searched and came up with nothing, perhaps he really believed that this was a false lead. Wasn't it the next day that the mall lead came in?

In the hearings thread, sleuther's could hear a discussion going on while the judge stepped out of the room. IIRC, someone (the SA's?) said DC was caught in a lie and thought the videos were destroyed. That DC didn't know hoover had a second camera. That's why DC was initially so smug and threatening to sue JH. DC was conned by a con. ha!

IMO, when DC wasn't looking. Hoover put one camera in his pocket and pulled out another one and filmed the ten minute video he has.

But Shaeffer never said that the video looked odd. It would show constant stop/start or the appearance of being shoved into a pocket.

IMO, I think PI's hunting in that area was thinking of the $$$$ and free publicity!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back