Discuss Max's death here - Thread #1.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I forgot about that! So much we haven't been told such as whether the child was even up and out of bed when his father left the house that morning.

The local reporters should be camping on the front steps of the LE office asking many more questions about Max' death.

IMO

Wow! I forgot about that! So much we haven't been told such as whether the child was even up and out of bed when his father left the house that morning.

That's funny, Jonah said he brought all three kids to the airport that morning to drop the two older ones off for a 6 am flight. So are you saying that it is incorrect? That he didn't go to the airport that morning?

The local reporters should be camping on the front steps of the LE office asking many more questions about Max' death.

IMO

They should start with the doctor who initially offered the suffocation idea. Ask him if spinal cord contusion such as Max had could cause brain swelling and cardiac arrest.

It would have to be someone in their family. And if they claim planking was the cause of the accident, then they can't claim they didn't see it. But that wouldn't explain why it looked like the scooter was involved or the soccer balls or dog or chandelier . And let's just throw in a banana peel for good measure. I am so confused. SOMEONE is lying. But why??? That is the question.
IMO

To me, it's obvious why someone is lying - to cover up a murder. <modsnip>
JMO

No but it was her sister and she was certainly welcome to come there or she wouldn't have been there in the first place.

What does it matter who's house it was? She is the one that took her to the airport the very next day.

Why would Jonah care.........he wasnt even staying there.

IMO

If my 13 year old daughter was hurt and needed however many stitches, and was around this serious situation with a child having a horrible fall, you better believe that I will want my child home as soon as possible. This little girl has a mother and father, for all we know the parents could've requested her immediate return home. I know for an absolute fact that I would make this request myself. This little girl had to call 911 for a little boy who had this terrible fall, and I can just imagine how max must've looked and how scary it must have been for this little girl to have to deal with this situation. An aside note, I bet that most of the adults on this form have never witnessed anything as traumatic as what this girl must have gone thru, how shaken up would you be as an adult? Not imagine yourself at 13, and how you would feel. so the fact that this girl should go home immediately should surprise no parent.

Again, I wonder if they figured out it was an accident before or after rebecca's death.
CDS, I have to say, you just opened up a whole new thought process for me and probably lots of others and I truly appreciate that! I never even questioned if at first it was thought That ms death was a suffocation and then to figure out a day or two later that it was an accident after all, of course after all the tests. It really would be interesting to know if they figured out that it was an accident before or after rebecca's death. Thx again CDS!

Keep in mind, Max died days after Rebecca. LE do not obtain search warrants if they suspect an accident.

If the head of the ICU told police he suspected suffocation, I don't see any reason for him to change his opinion. That poor little boy and his parents. What a horrific thing to go through.

JMO

According to the Daily Beast, JS took GS, ES, and MS to the airport earlier that day. Then he went to the gym for a workout and planned on coming back to take MS to the zoo. I imagine MS playing quietly by the door waiting for his father to come back to take him to the zoo, and then this happens. I wonder if the benzo could have happened a day or two before the accident and that's why only trace amounts showed up in the blood.

I wonder how long it took them to do these tests after he arrived. They had to start pushing fluids through him I would think and that would speed the process up and dilute the level some......maybe.

IMO

Did I read that properly?

XZ was upstairs (in the bathroom shower) when she heard RZ yell for her to call 911 as she (RZ) was performing CPR...

Doc thinks Max was smothered prior to the fall from upstairs?

XZ leaves on a plane to go home? Who took her? Where does she live?

She saved him, can you save her .. takes on a whole new meaning in my mind.....

XZ lives in Missouri. RZ took her to the airport. Prior to the airport, she took her on a shopping spree. Prior even to that, XZ went to the clinic for stitches since she was injured. She left before she was due back for another appointment to remove the sutures. So very, very strange.

And get this - "She saved him", according to the Zahau family lawyer's blog, was really written as "She save him". Broken English from a non-native English speaker, perhaps?

I wonder how long it took them to do these tests after he arrived. They had to start pushing fluids through him I would think and that would speed the process up and dilute the level some......maybe.

IMO

I don't know but there is an article posted on this thread (I posted it) where they say the benzo perhaps did not show up in the second test because either there was no benzo there to begin with, or because the amount was too small to be detected. In other words, there still could have been benzo in the boy's blood but not enough to be detected.

I mentioned that about RZ not giving CPR to MS when LE walked in. I also mentioned that she told them she gave "a few" rescue breaths.

I can't imagine how long that poor child lay there while they got the balls, the scooter, the chandelier, etc., and place them just so.

JMO

And MS autopsy report says:

He was at the bottom of a 15 foot staircase and chandelier was next to him. It was unclear why he fell or if he had fallen on top of the chandelier or the chandelier fell on top of him.

Was there any proof that he had come in contact with the chandelier?

To me, it's obvious why someone is lying - to cover up a murder. <modsnip>
JMO

I think a more appropriate question is why they would blame Rebecca for the accidental death of Max, and carry out a murder, staged to try and look like a suicide.

You know CD there is a lot of true evil in this world. I do not however, believe that Rebecca or XZ were capable of that kind of evil toward a 6 year old child, or any other person.

I have absolutely no problem believing however, that a man who makes it a habit to have people investigated and uses his dog to attack his wife, is capable of any type of evil that exists in this world.

I'm reading a lot of conjecture here, even medical opinions, throughout the thread. It's a policy here at Websleuths to back up statements with a link either to an MSM item or a verified reference source. Please keep that in mind as you continue posting. Thanks.

And MS autopsy report says:

He was at the bottom of a 15 foot staircase and chandelier was next to him. It was unclear why he fell or if he had fallen on top of the chandelier or the chandelier fell on top of him.

Was there any proof that he had come in contact with the chandelier?

I've always wondered why he didn't have cuts or abrasions on his hands from clutching (allegedly) a falling chandelier. I also have been suspicious of how the chandelier was placed (my word) at his shoulder. It didn't seem consistent with a chandelier crashing with a child swinging from it.

This is all just my opinion, of course.

XZ lives in Missouri. RZ took her to the airport. Prior to the airport, she took her on a shopping spree. Prior even to that, XZ went to the clinic for stitches since she was injured. She left before she was due back for another appointment to remove the sutures. So very, very strange.

And get this - "She saved him", according to the Zahau family lawyer's blog, was really written as "She save him". Broken English from a non-native English speaker, perhaps?

Injured? how? The warrants say she was upstairs in the shower and heard RZ yell for her to call 911.... or did I read that wrong?

Shopping spree?? After lil Maz was rushed to the hospital? He had no pulse when he was rushed to hospital (according to the warrant) ... a shopping spree?? WTH?

According to the Daily Beast, JS took GS, ES, and MS to the airport earlier that day. Then he went to the gym for a workout and planned on coming back to take MS to the zoo. I imagine MS playing quietly by the door waiting for his father to come back to take him to the zoo, and then this happens. I wonder if the benzo could have happened a day or two before the accident and that's why only trace amounts showed up in the blood.

thanx! What really stands out is that RZ didn't go along to the airport. Why not? Was she invited to the zoo? It's been said that DS didn't want her alone with Max and it appears DS may have had sound reasons.

JMO

thanx! What really stands out is that RZ didn't go along to the airport. Why not? Was she invited to the zoo? It's been said that DS didn't want her alone with Max and it appears DS may have had sound reasons.

JMO

If DS didn't want RN alone with Max, why didn't JS get a nanny?

JMO

With the exception of my darling son, there is no kid I would go to the airport for at 6am. That is the job of a blood relative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879