Discuss Max's death here - Thread #1.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the report, the police took both sisters to the clinic. The clinic would have given instructions on follow-up. I think she was gauging on whether or not she could send XZ back, but that's just my opinion.

If the police took them both, then when did she have time to clean up the glass? That makes no sense from a timeline perspective.

JMO

If the police took them both, then when did she have time to clean up the glass? That makes no sense from a timeline perspective.

JMO

Presumably after police delivered them back to the mansion. Since we have not heard about JS having any staff, I presume after the two of them came back the broken chandelier was still there, so they could have starting cleaning it then.

Here's the date in which the black T-shirt and soccer ball were seized:

Another warrant, signed July 22, shows that Coronado police seized items from the mansion including an ornate chandelier found in the trash, a black T-shirt, a silver scooter and a soccer ball. The items had been photographed in the area where Max fell.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/sep/22/state-ag-wont-review-deaths-spreckels-mansion/

but weren't pictures taken of those items at an earlier date?

I see what you mean.

It had to be immediately following Max's departure via rescue squad. There would be no time to clean up glass. Cops would not return later to give them a ride. The only reason I can see them giving them a ride at all is because she was too distraught to drive.

all, jmo

It had to be immediately following Max's departure via rescue squad. There would be no time to clean up glass. Cops would not return later to give them a ride. The only reason I can see them giving them a ride at all is because she was too distraught to drive.

all, jmo

I think it's pretty obvious the sister did not have an injury right after Max's accident. Otherwise police would have taken her for treatment. After police delivered RN and her sister back, they must have decided to clean up the chandelier and that is when the sister got injured.

The big problem for me with an accident scenario is the dogs.

RZ crying when she dropped off the dogs says to me: she was in a very controlling relationship with a man with a temper problem. He was angry and wanted her to kennel the dogs - why? She wasn't doing it because the dogs were too much for her; having dogs around soothes blood pressure.

Whoever demanded she kennel the dogs planned this. Her family is right - someone distraught doesn't paint weird things, and then, in an organized way, come up with all the right items to kill herself, take all that time, strip, etc.

The chandelier strikes me as an attempt to hang her inside, where there would be no chance that a perp would be seen. Or perhaps a trial run. Or perhaps Max trying to jump for it. But no one trying to kill themselves would really try to hang themselves from a chandelier, fail, then go parading through the house naked, hands and feet bound, looking for a better spot.

The chandelier was part of Max's scene, not Rebecca's.

I think a chandelier shattering glass into a carpet would be a good reason to remove a pet from the premises until carpet could either be cleaned or replaced.

JMO

The chandelier was part of Max's scene, not Rebecca's.

I think a chandelier shattering glass into a carpet would be a good reason to remove a pet from the premises until carpet could either be cleaned or replaced.

JMO

I believe the pet was removed the next day. By that time they must have already cleaned it up.

No offense, but you are in the wrong thread. This thread is about Max's death, not about RZ's dogs.

<modsnip>

Frankly, to point it out, when a kid is in a coma, one thing a family might do is arrange to have their dog come to the hospital - to see if they can get a reaction. Not put them in the kennel.

The photos had to be taken at an earlier date. Maybe by the cops who took the sisters to the clinic for stitches? It just seems that the sister was standing there when the chandelier fell and it was her black t-shirt, or RZ's.

If sister needed stitches and cops took her to get these stitches, I presume that had to be mentioned in the autopsy reports and search warrants. And yet there is nothing of the sort.

I don't feel threatened. It's the misquotes, accusations, stating opinion as fact, etc..that bother me. That's not what ws is about.

ETA: I have probably as many questions about Max's death as I do Rebecca's

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I would like to discuss the EVIDENCE!

No offense, but if you think that the dogs had nothing to do with it, you are trying to control the discussion so that a possible factor can't be mentioned. If you don't want to discuss it, just scroll past.

Frankly, to point it out, when a kid is in a coma, one thing a family might do is arrange to have their dog come to the hospital - to see if they can get a reaction. Not put them in the kennel.

I don't know of any ICU in this country that would allow a dog into it.

JMO

I'm not arguing about the dog in relation to MS, but your post was about RZ crying and her dog (there was one dog). I'm not trying to control anything. The mods determine what goes where.

The shattered glass chandelier would be good reason to remove the dog imo.

I sure don't see placing him in a kennel as a red flag or believe it reflects badly on JS, who wasn't even there.

JMO

If sister needed stitches and cops took her to get these stitches, I presume that had to be mentioned in the autopsy reports and search warrants. And yet there is nothing of the sort.

It is in one of the reports, and in fact, it mentions something about RZ going to the ER to see MS. Let me see if I can find which one it was.

Okay, maybe it's not in one of the reports. All I can find is the blurb in the Daily Beast, but I'm sure I've read it elsewhere.

I'm reading a lot of conjecture here, even medical opinions, throughout the thread. It's a policy here at Websleuths to back up statements with a link either to an MSM item or a verified reference source. Please keep that in mind as you continue posting. Thanks.

I'm getting a lot of complaints about misinformation being stated in this case as fact. It is WS's policy to use links when asked when stating a fact. If your posts are removed without explanation, that might be the reason.

THIS POST LANDS AT RANDOM.

Injured? how? The warrants say she was upstairs in the shower and heard RZ yell for her to call 911.... or did I read that wrong?

Shopping spree?? After lil Maz was rushed to the hospital? He had no pulse when he was rushed to hospital (according to the warrant) ... a shopping spree?? WTH?

No shopping spree Wendy. RZ possibly stopped at a store on the way to taking her sister to the airport. NOTHING was ever said about a shopping spree (except here).

You don't kennel a dog because of glass. You just clean it up - which it already had been, it seems.

And yes, children and dogs are allowed into hospitals all the time.

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members