Discussion between the verdict and sentencing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you refer many times to the crack through the bullet hole as objective evidence and pivotal. does this prove to you that the shots came before the bat sounds, or does it show that the particular bullet hole came before the particular crack in the wood? i will need to look at this again... along with the timeline for bat first/shots second.

i accept that there are two discussions here. one regarding the evidence put in front of the judge, and also a secondary ws discussion on 'what happened'.

BBM This is what has me so frustrated. What did happen? Nothing makes sense to me in any scenario presented. I don’t think that either side accounted for all the evidence,or proved their case. I don’t know what OP’s version is, what his defense was or what the States case was. I am left with a plethora of unasked and unanswered questions.

It seems to me that some important forensic evidence was left unexplored by the state. I posted some time ago about the crime scene and the door panels. I am chiming back in to post again because I believe the parts of the door have a story to tell about the crack through bullet hole D, and have bearing on the possible order of gun shots, bat strikes.

In studying the available photos of the crime scene, I realized that the plank from the door shouldn’t be lying over the blood trail. And that it shouldn’t be lying bathroom facing side down. I waited for Nel to ask OP how it got there, but he didn’t. He asked only “And the plank?” To which OP replied “ I don’t remember” Nel left it at that. WHAT? I am still in disbelief.

The photo below shows the plank as found by the police. It is longer than the WC is wide and one end protrudes a few inches beyond the doorway and into the bathroom.There are some fairly large pieces to the right of the plank along with some splinters. The larger pieces appear to have come from the left long edge of the plank as it is oriented here. The fairly long piece lying part in, part out of the doorway is fluted, and is the molding torn from just below the panels on the bathroom side of the door. I question how it got there too, but I guess it could be explained away.

1.plank in WC as found.jpg

I the next photo, the plank has been turned over and you can clearly see half of bullet hole D in it. You can also see where the lower edge was glued to the fluted molding.

2. plank &bulle hole D.jpg

I began looking for the piece which had the other half of D through it. I believe I found it in this photo. It was photographed lying just inside the entrance to the bathroom, close to the bathroom end of the entrance. It is the right shape and size. There are some small splinters lying quite near it. If you look closely, you can see a streak of blood leading to the thicker end of this piece.

3.sm piece in entry.jpg

Then I came across this close-up of the wider end of the same piece. You can clearly see the blood streak here. This end piece shows evidence that it was glued to the the molding.

small door piece.png

To test my belief, I made cut-out this small piece in Photoshop and fitted it to a couple of photos of the reconstructed door. I had to resize it relative to the photos, but I locked the aspect ratio when resizing, so that it maintained the same width and height ratios. I proved to myself that it indeed fits quite well there. I only wish that we had photos with decent resolution. I am quite certain that the other half of bullet hole D would be visible in a good photo and that, if I could more accurately cut out the edges, it would be a perfect fit. In the photos below, I colored this piece red to make it more visible.

I was not able to insert the 6th photo in this post. I shows the entire small piece, in red, fitted into the complete door.

So how did this piece end up in the entry to the bathroom? It is pretty obvious that OP threw the larger door panel against the tub where it was found. I believe that he also threw the smaller plank near or against the back wall close to the entry. I think that the small piece with the other half of bulllet hole D was still attached to the plank when he threw it and that it broke off when it hit the wall or floor. The splinters in that area are added evidence of an impact.

That would mean that OP put the plank In the WC after dragging Reeva out, alering the crime scene. It would mean that at least the lower section of the crack was not caused by the bat.

I realize that none of this was put to the court as evidence. This allowed the Judge to take the origin of the crack as common cause and to base her decision on it. I did not see any evidence markers documenting the positions of the pieces to the door. I fear that the police overlooked the significance of them and were careless in the collection and handling of the door and it’s pieces. Still, the photographic evidence is there and I can’t believe that no one from the State questioned the plank lying over the blood trail.

If it was knocked into the WC, how could OP not have remembered it? Was it lying atop Reeva? OP said that the magazine rack was in that corner. Was it leaning on the magazine rack? Did it protrude through the door once the larger panel was removed? Did he have to push it aside to reach the keys on the floor? Did he sit on it and drag Reeva over it while moving her out of the WC? If so, where is the blood? Did he flip it over while struggling? Was it stuck to the ceiling? How did it end up lying on the floor, through the doorway, nearly parallel to the wall? How many lies does Oscar have to tell before his story is rejected?

Attachments

• 5.sm piece in door close up.jpg
    5.sm piece in door close up.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 116
In any event, an independent witness testified - significantly, on behalf of the state - that he was seen vomiting profusely not long after the incident. He looked distraught and was crying like a girl for help. This court has not been given any reason to reject this account and we accept it as true and reliable. Clearly then he did not subjectively foresee it as a possibility that he would drink the beverage. To find otherwise would be tantamount to saying that the accused’s vomiting up of the alcohol after he realised he had consumed the drink was faked; that he was play acting merely to delude the onlookers at the time.

...he was also praying to God which, as we all know, is an incontrovertible sign that someone is innocent.

Ripping all those door panels out must have taken a considerable effort, especially for someone who was using up so much energy screaming and wailing the whole time.

BBM This is what has me so frustrated. What did happen? Nothing makes sense to me in any scenario presented. I don’t think that either side accounted for all the evidence,or proved their case.

snipped

And that is the main disadvantage of the adversarial system of justice. Neither prosecution nor defence is trying to establish the truth, only to advocate a version of what happened. In a non-adversarial system, like in France, the investigating judge would have access to all relevant information. So s/he would have been able to:

call the the invisible Frank to tell us what he heard;
establish what exactly OP said in his call to netcare;
ask OP why the jeans were on the ground outside the window, how the damage had been caused to the bath panel and bedroom door, and order him to recreate his womanly screams;
call Hilton Botha to tell us what on earth he did that morning in OP's house;
ask mr VDM why he said it was OP screaming, not a woman.

We know OP was a terrible witness and that he lied at times. The Tasha's incident is the most obvious example to me. Let's assume that OP lied about the fans, duvet, and all that. Does that prove OP is guilty of directus? No. Accused but innocent people lie all the time on the stand. Masipa noted as much in her verdict. Judge Chris Greenland expands on this in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvdzUyQRcE4

(starting at about 1:28). Note: Greenland is no fan of Masipa's. He is very angry about the finding of CH vs. DE.

Some more of Judge Greenland's comments today:

"In a nutshell:-
The supporters of the decision keep spouting “reasonably possibly true”.
Try as I might I cannot see that the test is met.
For an adult, especially of Oscar’s background, well accustomed to intense confrontational pressure who, on his own story, advanced, armed to rid himself of the threat of an intruder, to be held not to have foreseen that he MIGHT kill a human is not “possible” and CERTAINLY NOT “reasonable” ..

… unless you first accept that he was non compos mentis, and/or delusion at the time, and ALL the medical experts excluded this.
The Court has ARBITRARILY assigned itself the right to accept that which no reasonable mind will accept, meekly claiming that it could not disbelieve this thoroughly bad witness in his denial that he did not intend to kill Reeva, even though he had consistently stated that it was a “mistake” as he thought it was an intruder … NOT that he had NOT intended to kill/shoot a human being.
Arbitrary means approach that is not supported by fact, evidence or circumstance.

The Court claimed that the State had not proved intent to kill, despite the fact that it was common cause that the accused pointed a firearm in the direction of a human being and fired four (4) shots, of which three (3) found their mark and killed a the human being.
Again this is an ARBITRARY rejection of that which any sentient mind would accept.

With the greatest respect, the whole approach is irrational … and that CANNOT be the law.
It certainly cannot have anything to do with JUSTICE.
"

http://juror13lw.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/restitutio/

BBM This is what has me so frustrated. What did happen? Nothing makes sense to me in any scenario presented. I don’t think that either side accounted for all the evidence,or proved their case. I don’t know what OP’s version is, what his defense was or what the States case was. I am left with a plethora of unasked and unanswered questions.

It seems to me that some important forensic evidence was left unexplored by the state. I posted some time ago about the crime scene and the door panels. I am chiming back in to post again because I believe the parts of the door have a story to tell about the crack through bullet hole D, and have bearing on the possible order of gun shots, bat strikes.

In studying the available photos of the crime scene, I realized that the plank from the door shouldn’t be lying over the blood trail. And that it shouldn’t be lying bathroom facing side down. I waited for Nel to ask OP how it got there, but he didn’t. He asked only “And the plank?” To which OP replied “ I don’t remember” Nel left it at that. WHAT? I am still in disbelief.

The photo below shows the plank as found by the police. It is longer than the WC is wide and one end protrudes a few inches beyond the doorway and into the bathroom.There are some fairly large pieces to the right of the plank along with some splinters. The larger pieces appear to have come from the left long edge of the plank as it is oriented here. The fairly long piece lying part in, part out of the doorway is fluted, and is the molding torn from just below the panels on the bathroom side of the door. I question how it got there too, but I guess it could be explained away.

View attachment 59539

I the next photo, the plank has been turned over and you can clearly see half of bullet hole D in it. You can also see where the lower edge was glued to the fluted molding.

View attachment 59540

I began looking for the piece which had the other half of D through it. I believe I found it in this photo. It was photographed lying just inside the entrance to the bathroom, close to the bathroom end of the entrance. It is the right shape and size. There are some small splinters lying quite near it. If you look closely, you can see a streak of blood leading to the thicker end of this piece.

View attachment 59541

Then I came across this close-up of the wider end of the same piece. You can clearly see the blood streak here. This end piece shows evidence that it was glued to the the molding.

View attachment 59542

To test my belief, I made cut-out this small piece in Photoshop and fitted it to a couple of photos of the reconstructed door. I had to resize it relative to the photos, but I locked the aspect ratio when resizing, so that it maintained the same width and height ratios. I proved to myself that it indeed fits quite well there. I only wish that we had photos with decent resolution. I am quite certain that the other half of bullet hole D would be visible in a good photo and that, if I could more accurately cut out the edges, it would be a perfect fit. In the photos below, I colored this piece red to make it more visible.

I was not able to insert the 6th photo in this post. I shows the entire small piece, in red, fitted into the complete door.

So how did this piece end up in the entry to the bathroom? It is pretty obvious that OP threw the larger door panel against the tub where it was found. I believe that he also threw the smaller plank near or against the back wall close to the entry. I think that the small piece with the other half of bulllet hole D was still attached to the plank when he threw it and that it broke off when it hit the wall or floor. The splinters in that area are added evidence of an impact.

That would mean that OP put the plank In the WC after dragging Reeva out, alering the crime scene. It would mean that at least the lower section of the crack was not caused by the bat.

I realize that none of this was put to the court as evidence. This allowed the Judge to take the origin of the crack as common cause and to base her decision on it. I did not see any evidence markers documenting the positions of the pieces to the door. I fear that the police overlooked the significance of them and were careless in the collection and handling of the door and it’s pieces. Still, the photographic evidence is there and I can’t believe that no one from the State questioned the plank lying over the blood trail.

If it was knocked into the WC, how could OP not have remembered it? Was it lying atop Reeva? OP said that the magazine rack was in that corner. Was it leaning on the magazine rack? Did it protrude through the door once the larger panel was removed? Did he have to push it aside to reach the keys on the floor? Did he sit on it and drag Reeva over it while moving her out of the WC? If so, where is the blood? Did he flip it over while struggling? Was it stuck to the ceiling? How did it end up lying on the floor, through the doorway, nearly parallel to the wall? How many lies does Oscar have to tell before his story is rejected?

really interesting detail. and a great spot regarding the long panel being over the blood smears/trails.
so there are options for the crack being caused during the prising out, or on removal/throwing across the bathroom.
prising out would not have been a sound heard by neighbours imo.
leaving it very possible still that the bat hitting the door was first.
then the shots.
then the clean up phase ['wtf have i done' and 'i can't leave the body lying there for when the police arrive' etc], which comprised of prising out of panels, unlocking the door, and getting into the toilet.

admittedly to this point, the bat strikes and the prising out could also have still been done in one go - and after the shots. which leads nicely on to vermeulen's [sp?] investigations around the height and angle of the bat strikes on the door...

really interesting detail. and a great spot regarding the long panel being over the blood smears/trails.
so there are options for the crack being caused during the prising out, or on removal/throwing across the bathroom.
then the shots.
then the clean up phase ['wtf have i done' and 'i can't leave the body lying there for when the police arrive' etc], which comprised of prising out of panels, unlocking the door, and getting into the toilet.

admittedly to this point, the bat strikes and the prising out could also have still been done in one go - and after the shots. which leads nicely on to vermeulen's [sp?] investigations around the height and angle of the bat strikes on the door...

oh, good final point. I had forgotten the controversy over whether or not OP had his prosthetics on when he hit the door with the bat, Batman's conclusion being that he didn't.

Original post by jay_jay.
Op's bail application...........I think:)

I have been informed that I am accused of having committed the offence of murder.
I deny the aforesaid allegation in the strongest terms.
I am advised that I do not have to deal with the merits of the case for purposes of the bail application.
However, I believe that it is appropriate to deal with the merits in this application, particularly in view of the State’s contention that I planned to murder Reeva.
Nothing can be further from the truth and I have no doubt that it is not possible for the State to present objective facts to substantiate such an allegation, as there is no substance in the allegation.
I do not know on what different facts the allegation of a premeditated murder could be premised and I respectfully request the State to furnish me with such alleged facts in order to allow me to refute such allegations.

jay_jay comment.
. does he really not think that after killing a woman in such a way, that he would not be investigated and charged with murder? Exactly which planet is this guy living on? His arrogance knows no bounds.

jj I agree with almost everything you say on here and concur with most of your opinions.................but lol.
On this one I have to disagree.
there is no way on this gods earth that OP wrote those words or had any input on them it was his legal team...............that's why they are there.
I agree 100% on your thoughts however :)

then the shots.

BBM
Yes, this makes the sequence uncertain. He could have used the bat before and after the shots as well. I am not even convinced that the first sounds were the bat hitting the door, or that the ear witnesses heard the bat at all. Those travertine marble tiles must have made quite a bit of noise when they fell from 6 or 7 feet onto the marble floor. Then there is that metal plate and the two panels being thrown.

I agree, Judi - Masipa erred in accepting Mrs. Van der Merwe's testimony regarding what her husband said - it was the epitome of hearsay, yet, for some reason, Masipa chose to include it to support her verdict.

It well & truly boggles the mind, doesn't it?

Hearsay was accepted, but direct ear witness testimony was rejected.

The more I ponder Masipa's verdict, the more I'm inclined to wonder if perhaps the verdict may have been arrived at by forcing the selected evidence to fit a predetermined verdict.

Which will then take years and years and years of appeals and arguments and OP will never see the inside of a jail.....................Stinks IMO

Here you go folks, straight from the Judge's mouth ... how to kill someone and have a good chance of getting away with murder.

“If the accused, for example, had woken in the middle of the night and in darkness saw a silhouette hovering next to his bed and had, in a panic, grabbed his firearm and shot at that figure only to find that it was the deceased, his conduct would have been understandable and perhaps excusable”.

I still can't believe she said this. How can any sane Judge come out with a comment like that. I'm finding it more than a little troubling that the legal fraternity haven't said a word about it. I bet in private they're saying plenty.

Well if my sister/daughter had been 'killed' in the circumstances Reeva was and the judge came out with those words I would demand a re-trial forthwith ..............hopefully the NPA is too.
She must be declared unfit to chair something as important as this regardless of her 'length of service' and her experience!
I can see she's a joke fgs and her assessors should be downgraded immediately.
What a farce it really is.

The Diamond League's aim is to enhance the worldwide appeal of athletics. Apart from traditional European meetings, the series includes events in China, Qatar, and the United States.

The head of the Diamond League was asked if OP would be invited to the League’s events and replied, “I don't think so, no" and said that his views were shared by other promoters of the League’s events. He added: "There will always be so much doubt around him. He is not the kind of person you want to make a promotion for our sport."

http://www.sport24.co.za/OtherSport/Athletics/South-Africa/Promoter-rules-out-Oscar-invite-20140915

On a different front: In March 2013 the mayor of the town Gemona in Italy said it would not continue its five-year sponsorship signed in November.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Italian-town-cancels-Pistorius-sponsorship-20130303

It is now patently obvious that OP is now considered a pariah by the majority of the international community and many leading sporting bodies. This is so richly deserved IMO and thanks must also go to Uncle Arnold for aiding and abetting in this regard. Let us hope that, to use Arnold's own words, "truth will prevail".

Definition of "pariah": A person who is hated and rejected by other people; a social outcast, one who doesn't fit in with the morals of society

For everything, Masipa seems to back down to "Oscar's version." His version was this, his version was that such-and-such happened, his version, his version, his version.
At end of the day, Masipa believed it because OP said so, you're so right!!
Unfortunately true, it’s possibly the best one-sentence summary of Masipa’s verdict "reasoning."

A comparable case from the United States.

The story begins in the early morning hours of November 2, 2013.
A man who lived alone in his home in Dearborn Heights, just across the city line from Detroit, Michigan, had fallen asleep early in front of his television and then at 4:30 a.m. was woken to the sounds of repeated banging on his front and side doors.
He claimed that he was unable to find his cellphone to call 911. (He seemed to easily find it later in the pocket of his pants in the bathroom.)
After turning off all the lights in the house to conceal his presence, he looked through the peephole of his front door and saw a “shadowy figure” going around his house.
He retrieved his Mossberg 12-gauge shotgun stashed in a closet. He had loaded the shotgun less than two weeks earlier after vandals paint-balled his vehicle.
The loudness of the banging led the man to believe that multiple people were trying to break into his home, he claimed. With his shotgun in hand, he opened his door, saw someone on the other side and shot through his locked screen door.
He claimed he acted so quickly that he did not see whether it was a man or a woman before he shot.
As it happens, it was a woman, a young woman.
Renisha McBride, an intoxicated 19-year-old girl arrived at Mr. Wafer’s front porch after a night that began with drinking and smoking marijuana. While driving just before 1 a.m., she crashed her car into a parked car about 1 mile from Wafer’s house and walked away from the scene of the accident rejecting help from neighbors, witnesses said. One witness said that McBride, who appeared disoriented and was bleeding from her injuries, brushed off a neighbor’s plea to wait for an ambulance. Her whereabouts for the next several hours before appearing at Wafer’s home remain a mystery
The man who had fired a shotgun at Ms. McBride was Theodore P. Wafer, a 55-year-old airport maintenance worker
“I was not going to cower,” Wafer said about his decision to open the door. “I didn’t want to be a victim in my own house.”
Wafer’s original story to police was that he had discharged his gun accidentally.
Interviewed by police a few hours after the shooting, Wafer claimed that he had forgotten the gun was even loaded. “I didn’t know there was a round in there,” he told police.
Under cross-examination during his trial, Wafer’s version changed. This time around he said that his finger hit the trigger as a “total reflex reaction” when a figure appeared outside his house.
He admitted that he had fired deliberately, but “in fear”, thinking a break-in to his home was taking place. “It was them or me,” he said.
“I was upset,” he told the courtroom. “I had a lot of emotions. I was scared. I had fear. I was panicking.”
But prosecutors asserted that Mr. Wafer had acted lawlessly, failing to call the police and then shooting an unarmed woman without warning.
Mr. Wafer, who had no landline phone, testified that he frantically searched for his cellphone but could not find it.
He said he opened his front door and, seeing a “figure,” fired one shot through the screen door, killing Ms. McBride. Mr. Wafer then found his cellphone and called 911.
People have suggested the killing of McBride, a black teen, which happened in a predominately white area was racially motivated but this never surfaced at trial.
Ultimately, Wafer was found guilty of second degree murder and sentenced to 17 years in prison.
Mr. Wafer’s lawyer, Cheryl Carpenter, wept while arguing for leniency. “This wasn’t planned,” she said. “He didn’t go out looking for this. It came to him.”
But Judge Dana Hathaway was unmoved. “I’m certain that you are remorseful, but none of that excuses what happened,” she said, calling Mr. Wafer an otherwise law-abiding citizen who had most likely acted out of anger and panic.
“An unjustified fear is never an excuse for taking someone’s life,” Judge Dana Hathaway told Wafer.

There is not even the slightest doubt in my mind that Masipa would have either acquitted Wafer or found him guilty of the same crime as Pistorius.

Note the similarities between the two cases.
• Both victims were female and unarmed
• Both victims were behind a door
• Both Pistorius and Wafer moved towards, rather than away from, “danger,” to the location of the sounds and Wafer went as far as to open one of two doors that separated him from the “threat.”
• Both failed to call the police rather than, or at least prior to, arming themselves.
(Police cast doubt the account that Wafer could not initially find his cellphone. They said Wafer had other options beyond shooting through the screen door, including simply continuing to look for his cellphone.)
• Both had varied and contradictory accounts of mindset prior to pulling the trigger.
“You either shot on purpose ’cause you were in fear, or the gun went off accidentally,” Assistant Wayne County Prosecutor Athina Siringas said while questioning Wafer. “Which one is it?”
Wafer replied that he shot in fear, on purpose, but also told prosecutors he did not know the gun was loaded.
Sounds familiar doesn’t it?
Compare with Pistorius:
“…I never intended to shoot anyone…I got a fright from a noise”
“…I did not shoot at anyone. I did not intend to shoot at someone. I shot out of fear…”
…discharged his firearm in reflex because he felt vulnerable and was fearful.
Note some of the reasons why the jury rejected the defense account.
Theodore Wafer testified that he shot Renisha McBride in self-defense, but according to one juror in the murder trial, “no one believed it.”
Why? Because on the stand, Wafer claimed he was protecting himself when he shot the 19-year-old on his Dearborn Heights porch, but he told police the shooting was an accident, said the juror, who spoke to the Free Press on the condition of anonymity.
“That hurt him big time,” the juror said.
Wafer had other options.
That’s the conclusion the juror reached. The juror said Wafer’s home was well-built and secure, and he could have turned on the porch light or looked out a window.

By way of reference, here are typical jury instructions in the United States relating to credibility.
Credibility of Witnesses:
You alone must judge the credibility or believability of the witnesses. In deciding whether testimony is true and accurate, use your common sense and experience. You must judge the testimony of each witness by the same standards, setting aside any bias or prejudice you may have.
You may believe all, part, or none of any witness’s testimony. Consider the testimony of each witness and decide how much of it you believe.
In evaluating a witness’s testimony, you may consider anything that reasonably tends to prove or disprove the truth or accuracy of that testimony. Among the factors that you may consider are:
◾How well could the witness see, hear, or otherwise perceive the things about which the witness testified?
◾How well was the witness able to remember and describe what happened?
◾What was the witness’s behavior while testifying?
◾Did the witness understand the questions and answer them directly?
◾Was the witness’s testimony influenced by a factor such as bias or prejudice, a personal relationship with someone involved in the case, or a personal interest in how the case is decided?

<modsnip>
If you decide that a witness deliberately lied about something significant in this case, you should consider not believing anything that witness says. Or, if you think the witness lied about some things, but told the truth about others, you may simply accept the part that you think is true and ignore the rest.
http://www.wklaw.com/trial-information-overview

Thankfully the concept of putative self-defence, or as it&#8217;s referred to in the United States, imperfect self-defence, has been very slow to gain acceptance in the court system.
I found the following to contain good reasoning in terms of why it should not be accepted.
It is from a judge commenting in an appeals court decision:
<modsnip>
But I further question the general philosophy of permitting even a mitigating defense predicated upon the subjective "belief" of a killer despite the admitted unreasonableness of such a belief. There is left no standard by which the violent conduct can be measured except that standard peculiar to the killer himself. I must confess that I sat silently in Shuck where the academic possibility became something more than academic. But I cannot perpetuate my sin of silence when the practical significance of an academically reasonable concept addressed conceptually but not applied practically, upon ultimate application exposes the stark impracticality of such application. The criminal law as an instrument of societal control cannot allow violence to be excused solely upon the whims of the perpetrator. His conduct must be measured against some societal norm of reasonableness.
Embarrassing as it is to confess my former beguilement I would stifle any further advance of this esoteric concept and return it to the scholars who conceived it. I am encouraged that the Court of Appeals has refused to permit as part of the guilt determining calculus a legally sane defendant even to introduce evidence of his perplexed state of mind as a diminution of responsibility for his violent conduct. Johnson v. State, 292 Md. 405 (1982). See also Simmons v. State, 292 Md. 478 (1982), the appeal of which was predicated upon the same Mullaney v. Wilbur, 421 U.S. 684 (1975), reasoning, relied upon in the case before us.
http://law.justia.com/cases/maryland/court-of-special-appeals/1983/1006-september-term-1982-0.html
http://www.leagle.com/decision/198316754MdApp113_1159.xml/FAULKNER v. STATE

Supporting links for the Wafer case:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/04/u...enced-in-killing-of-renisha-mcbride.html?_r=0
http://www.freep.com/article/20140825/NEWS02/308250036/Wafer-juror-Renisha-McBride

C4EF7012448B4F009D4EF51D33360A19.ashx

I'm not a body language expert by any means, but maybe we should have read more into J Masipa's 'body language' while OP was on the stand. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l