Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, re: Casey's tears/crying at the end when Cindy asks if there's anything she wants to say to Caylee, and Casey responds with all of the I love her stuff, and breaks down in tears, I think Casey's crying to her parents because she KNOWS Caylee is dead because she is responsible for Caylee's death, but she KNOWS she can't admit this to her parents, so all she can say is "mommy loves her very much, and that she's the most important thing in this entire world to me, and to be brave...." etc.
It's probably the most remorse/human response we'll ever see from Casey.

I also think the "how come she never got a chance to get the car? doesn't make sense?" was a direct question about why she, as in Casey herself, didn't retrieve the car from the Amscott parking lot. Casey then refuses to answer b/c she says "beccause this is recorded..."

I am a reformed lurker and was watching the video today. This may have been covered, but did you all notice that when CA handed the phone to GA and then he gave it back to CA, KC said "oh god". Plust - when KC said she needed money to make a collect call, GA's face got all crumpled up. It was really weird. Does anyone know if that is the jail's policy or did she just need "Hair Product" - I mean she did say she looked horrible.

Michelle

Most jails in this area require that the person being called, say CA and GA, be on a list, and have a set up account to allow the collect calls to go through. So, most likely, the Ant family have to put it on a credit card, and being that they are broke, did not want to do that. Yep, noticed perp did not want to talk with CA again.

"I want Jesse to stay as far away from you guys as possible"

July 3rd she texts him and tells him to stay away from her family, to not return their calls.

But Jesse doesn't give anything earth shattering to the police in the statements we have read. Why does she want to stop those worlds from colliding so much? Too many lies told to each side about the other?

Some posters on the Rev Richard G thread theorize that KC was setting up Jesse for Caylee's murder, and that it might have begun when she went to his apartment to take a shower.

Right! I like the part when casey says 'Dad, tell mom to breathe."

I wonder what cindy was on, because I think the dose was toooooo high.

Did you notice her rocking back and forth, or more like swaying, I thought she was going to fall over.

I admit I laughed when she said that. I rewound it 3 times.

I am a reformed lurker and was watching the video today. This may have been covered, but did you all notice that when CA handed the phone to GA and then he gave it back to CA, KC said "oh god". Plust - when KC said she needed money to make a collect call, GA's face got all crumpled up. It was really weird. Does anyone know if that is the jail's policy or did she just need "Hair Product" - I mean she did say she looked horrible.

Michelle

collect calls = no money needed

Scamming from behind bars.......priceless!

Michelle

What a liar she is!!! George even said "you can call us collect and we will accept the charges" "KC said NO I need money to call"!!! :snooty:

Did you notice her rocking back and forth, or more like swaying, I thought she was going to fall over.

I just thought CA was holding back from exploding from all the intensity and strain. ? (Hence the rocking too.)

Casey admantly denies that she had her hair done by anyone, why?
We KNOW this is a lie as the early LE statements say they were contacted by the gal that did her hair, knew the date she had seen her, that Caylee was with Casey, and that Caylee had a bruise on her face, LE said that unbeknowst to the hairdresser they had a picture given to them that was taken with a cellphone from the same time period and Caylee has a bruise on her face.

Why would Casey get so bent and deny she had her hair done?

I think it has more to do with what George knows, or did... I think he knew there was no Caylee in the trunk at the tow yard on July 15, else he wouldn't have opened it up for the tow yard guy to see... George got a witness to the trunk being "empty" in so doing, too... So I think it's about Casey not tattling. Just a saying...

Now that is interesting - hadn't considered that (about the witness at the tow yard.)

*quoting myself to add more*
Casey actually says, "I haven't gotten a single letter. Nothing that you've given him has gotten back to me." "I got two letters that were sent directly to the jail. Nothing that has been given to him, has been given to me." "Lee said he's written letters." "I'm not losing faith, but I'm just gonna have a lot of questions for him hopefully when I see him later today." I'm assuming they are talking about Jose. ???

I was wondering that too! At first, I thought she might be talking about Lee, but the second time I watched it I thought of JB.

Michelle

She asked for money to make a COLLECT call? What the he11....? COLLECT would be the receiving party paying - hello George!!!

SNIPPED: "...did you all notice that when CA handed the phone to GA and then he gave it back to CA, KC said "oh god". Plust - when KC said she needed money to make a collect call, GA's face got all crumpled up. It was really weird. Does anyone know if that is the jail's policy or did she just need "Hair Product" - I mean she did say she looked horrible.

Michelle

I think it has more to do with what George knows, or did... I think he knew there was no Caylee in the trunk at the tow yard on July 15, else he wouldn't have opened it up for the tow yard guy to see... George got a witness to the trunk being "empty" in so doing, too... So I think it's about Casey not tattling. Just a saying...

I noticed this, too, and what I wrote above is why: I am more convinced than ever that George knows a LOT more than we're privy to, and that maybe (hopefully) he finally told the grand Jury...

Hmmmm...interesting timing. I am anxious to hear/see them, too. We already know that they don't release things until they are ready...so what is coming out this time?

Whew! It has been too quiet for too long...I had questioned on another thread whether LE may have errored by revealing that they were recording them, by letting it go longer they would get more info, especially in light of how they clammed up after they learned this.....but 5 hours of tape? There just has to be nuggets of "new " info in these...all the released recordings to date do not equal an hour.....[/QUOTE]

I SAY -- RELEASE THE NUGGETS!!! AND UNLEASH THE LAWYERS!! :woohoo:

Now that is interesting - hadn't considered that (about the witness at the tow yard.)

I've been posting away about this theory of mine on a few threads today...
All About George, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3016967#post3016967 ,
and Who Is the Accomplice, http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3016906#post3016906, :)
Makes sense, doesn't it? He *knew* there was nothing in that trunk on July 15 at the tow yard and, therefore, it was safe to open it there in public, and gain a witness to what WASN'T there in plain view of the trunk at the very moment he picked it up.

Michelle

I noticed both of those, Michelleaz. Interesting, huh? Welcome!

Did anyone take notice on how Casey reacted when the screen flashed, "one minute left"? That really creeped me out!

Cindy: "Are there any other messages you want me to give anyone? Do you want me to tell Annie anything? Tony?"

Casey: "Tell Amy that I'm sorry. Ummm... tell Ryan I appreciate all of his help. If you could ask him to come, if he gets a chance to come into town."

Cindy: "O.k. What about Tony?"

Casey: "What the he!! is there to say to him? I mean, it took a friend of mine that I hadn't seen in at least 4 years, haven'tt talked to in maybe longer, someone from high school to come and see me, and he hasn't made any effort to talk to Jose, you know, when I sent him a specific note. I mean, I would like to reach out to him to talk to him, but at the same time my concern is you guys."

lol! I missed that. (bold mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member