Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a reformed lurker and was watching the video today. This may have been covered, but did you all notice that when CA handed the phone to GA and then he gave it back to CA, KC said "oh god". Plust - when KC said she needed money to make a collect call, GA's face got all crumpled up. It was really weird. Does anyone know if that is the jail's policy or did she just need "Hair Product" - I mean she did say she looked horrible.

Michelle

Speaking of George’s expressions….has anyone else noticed whenever he’s asked something he he's contradicted himself on in the past, such as “What about how you described the odor in the car to be the odor of human decomposition?”…he gets a big smug close-mouthed smile and he pushes his face forward and shakes his head, the gesture conveys something like “What more can I say?” He does it ALL the time! Anyone else notice him doing that?

I'm curious about the phantom Zanny accident and the phantom stay at Tampa General - we know it's not true only LE hasn't released the suponoas for the hospital on this or the paperwork released back - like the job paperwork and such

AND do you guys think Casey knows that all these things she's told LE, and the contacts the police have made, suponoas and statements and testimony from all these people that she told all these lies? Or do you guys think Baez has kept it all from her?
Yes, she knows they're lies..those stories were for Cindy's ears.... that's all...it worked, didn't it?...Cindy bought it at the time. KC (as all Ns) lives a few minutes at a time. They do not have ability to plan anything ahead that requires real thought. They live in the moment.

She doesn't care if LE bought it or not. She wasn't dealing with them at the time. Her brain was focused on distracting her mother.

One part of the long interview that gets me is the part when Cindy tells Casey that the reward money for information on finding Caylee was up to $225,000 ... Casey's first comment was "Wow, that's almost have my bond". Cindy had to remind her that it shows people want to help Caylee.

Casey's reaction to that shows she's only worried about herself.

Did anyone take notice on how Casey reacted when the screen flashed, "one minute left"? That really creeped me out!

That was Priceless, she couldn't wait for it to end. Maybe that's why there are no visitors, she doesn't want them there.

KC won't even look at her mom.....LOOK AT HER!!!

I think that KC is looking at her parents in a TV screen which is located below eye-level. It sounds like CA probably doesn't realize that KC is looking at the TV screen and keeps asking KC to "look up, look at me". We all know why CA WANTS to look into KC's eyes, but it might just not be logistically possible.
What do you think?

Speaking of George’s expressions….has anyone else noticed whenever he’s asked something he he's contradicted himself on in the past, such as “What about how you described the odor in the car to be the odor of human decomposition?”…he gets a big smug close-mouthed smile and he pushes his face forward and shakes his head, the gesture conveys something like “What more can I say?” He does it ALL the time! Anyone else notice him doing that?

all I can say to that is check out www.wikihow-com/detect-lies...fits that family to a T----all their expressions and movements...he also looks to his left when talking...
jmo

??? we know that there are letters out there...are they evidence?????? do they have to submit them to LE????? tia

Why is cindy asking casey about a 'tiffany ring' that Jeff gave her? cindy says she can't find it.

I bet her whole family wen't through everything in her room looking for clues!

I was really taken a back by the part where CA says, right off the bat "We forgive anything you have SAID or done" and then KC says "I haven't said anything, don't worry"

This really is telling. Telling about family "secrets" that KC has been taught well to keep, and telling in that mom and dad may know much more then we have been led to believe.

I say everyday lately to my friends that discuss this case, and I mean it sincerely, any other mother who washed her daughters clothes and washed a knife from the car, as well as rifling through things would have been arrested by now.

The rocking back and forth that CA does is really crazy.

Other then that, it's just more of the same..They knew they were being recorded so much of it is guarded..IMHO.

The smiles, the fuzzy "HI"s...If that was my daughter I think I would have said "What the he** is going on and where is my granddaughter."

They didn't though, and it's all because of that "SECRET" that CA wants to make sure KC doesn't TELL!!

Cindy: "Are there any other messages you want me to give anyone? Do you want me to tell Annie anything? Tony?"

Casey: "Tell Amy that I'm sorry. Ummm... tell Ryan I appreciate all of his help. If you could ask him to come, if he gets a chance to come into town."

Cindy: "O.k. What about Tony?"

Casey: "What the he!! is there to say to him? I mean, it took a friend of mine that I hadn't seen in at least 4 years, haven'tt talked to in maybe longer, someone from high school to come and see me, and he hasn't made any effort to talk to Jose, you know, when I sent him a specific note. I mean, I would like to reach out to him to talk to him, but at the same time my concern is you guys."

kc's brain: too long of thought there.....OOPS, caught myself ....can't lose mom and dad, may need them.....I better tell them how important they are

Janice- Remember to GA, " It Is What It Is "

She is so obviously lying.

Any mother knows what those faces and evasive answers mean.

IMO

I agree. She reminds of my 10 year old when he is lying. He raises his ^^eyebrows^^ up really high. So does KC.

One part of the long interview that gets me is the part when Cindy tells Casey that the reward money for information on finding Caylee was up to $225,000 ... Casey's first comment was "Wow, that's almost have my bond". Cindy had to remind her that it shows people want to help Caylee.

ITA - and Casey was probably sitting there with thoughts flashing about whether it could be USED for her bond...as in "well, if they'd just let me out to search, we'd be able to find her" a la the ridiculous motions Baez later wound up filing. :doh:

And if Jesse was so distant from her why is so concerned about what he will say. "Casey came over and took a shower with no Caylee" So was talking and texting Jesse but doesn't want mom and dad to know.

I was really taken a back by the part where CA says, right off the bat "We forgive anything you have SAID or done" and then KC says "I haven't said anything, don't worry"

This really is telling. Telling about family "secrets" that KC has been taught well to keep, and telling in that mom and dad may know much more then we have been led to believe.

I say everyday lately to my friends that discuss this case, and I mean it sincerely, any other mother who washed her daughters clothes and washed a knife from the car, as well as rifling through things would have been arrested by now.

The rocking back and worth that CA does is really crazy.

Other then that, it's just more of the same..They knew they were being recorded so much of it is guarded..IMHO.

The smiles, the fuzzy "HI"s...If that was my daughter I think I would have said "What the he** is going on and where is my granddaughter."

They didn't though, and it's all because of that "SECRET" that CA wants to make sure KC doesn't TELL!!

yep - I posted about this one right away earlier in this thread - think it was my first comment after seeing the whole thing - it stuck with me the whole video. very telling.

Why is cindy asking casey about a 'tiffany ring' that Jeff gave her? cindy says she can't find it.

I bet her whole family wen't through everything in her room looking for clues!

Yeh I posted that as well, she probably hocked it at a pawn shop.

[/COLOR][/U][/B]

kc's brain: too long of thought there.....OOPS, caught myself ....can't lose mom and dad, may need them.....I better tell them how important they are

Bahahahahahaha!

I think I am watching totally different videos, lol. I am watching on Fox, where are yall all watching?

Reading that just made me want to throw my laptop across the room. I don't know if I can handle listening to these tapes.

I am a reformed lurker and was watching the video today. This may have been covered, but did you all notice that when CA handed the phone to GA and then he gave it back to CA, KC said "oh god". Plust - when KC said she needed money to make a collect call, GA's face got all crumpled up. It was really weird. Does anyone know if that is the jail's policy or did she just need "Hair Product" - I mean she did say she looked horrible.

Michelle

There is a system in place where outside folks set up an account that the prisoner can utilize to make phone calls. Essentially it becomes a pre-paid phone card that they can use as long as there are funds on the account. This allows the prisoner to call wherever they need to without limits, as long as the funds hold out.

It is similar to her commissary account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie