Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she just means when Cindy found her and brought her to the house the night of the 911 calls.

I am pretty far behind, but when she is saying she couldnt stay in the house that night when Caylee wasnt there.. if these tapes are from the first arrest.. then did Casey get out of the house that night?? Possibly to take care of some things??

Mohther of the Year has reached out from Day 1 using adverbs like crazy, like some people breath air. Never met a sentence or phrase she liked without one. Honestly. (She's SOh honest!) Truly. (And truthful) Absolutley. Exactly. Completely. And boy does she KNOHW! Now, that's a verb. Absolutely!

She REALLY wants out too. You know, so she can....you know help find Cayle and, um, work with missing persons organizations.

"Trust Me." is on my faves list, as well.

Ok, had to wait all day to get home to listen to the tapes, I have 2 questions about them:

Will my ears be bleeding when I'm done?
and
How strong does my drink need to be to get through them?

TIA

"that little girl", "this little girl"....Good grief, her name was "Caylee" for crying out loud! :mad:

Is that not the most annoying thing never! what in the world is up with them? It's like nails on a chalkboard.

"that little girl", "this little girl"....Good grief, her name was "Caylee" for crying out loud! :mad:

None of them can bring themselves to even say CAYLEE --- because they all know she is dead!!!!!

They all should have their azzes in jail along with the murderer!!!

Cindy says that I know that you are consumed with caylee and Casey says that I know that I have to keep distracted. WTF

What I found interesting

Part 1 Afternoon 2:00PM July 25 with GA & CA Audio of this tape is all messed up.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18206256/index.html

-Cindy asking about if Caylee stayed overnight at Tony’s. = Cindy trying to set Tony up for a fall. Casey would not give her the answer she wants. Casey is playing Cindy by telling her that Tony is still more important than you mom.
-Casey is lying to Cindy about Kiomarie & Cindy is lying to Casey about Kio saying that Cindy has a mental condition. =Clue to Casey that everyone is saying that both of them are crazy. Warning to Casey that Kio may have given LE some information by accident something important. What could have that been?
-Cindy is telling Casey that all she is doing tying to find Caylee for both of us. = I will do anything to protect both us from being found guilty of murder.
-Cindy asking that once Caylee is found she can get out. Casey saying potentially. I don’t know= As long as you (Cindy) do what I want I will not tell LE what your part is in all of this mom.
-Casey is in protective Custody. = Telling Cindy that she won’t be harmed because I am safer here than with you mom.
-Cindy asks about the psychologist and is Casey opening up. = Cindy is scarred about what Casey might say about the family secrets.
-George is still trying to find an answer as to why Caylee would have been killed.
-Casey is giving GA the excuse that Lee remaindered her that they should not say anything important on these visit and that it should all be written in notes. [Earlier she was complaining that JB had not given her any letters from Lee or anyone else. Right. Casey knows exactly what she is doing and Lee is her helper.]
-George asks Casey if she has taken anything from anyone that might have been the reason that harm had come to Caylee. The man is still trying to find something that would make Casey not the murder he knows in his heart she is.
-Starting at 10:47-12:40 can’t hear anything.
-George is trying to placate Casey …audio screws up again. Then re-loops back to the beginning.

July 30 Part 1of 2 Tape with George & Cindy

-Cindy showing Casey shirts. Casey fakes that she is interested.
-This visit appears to be very fake, forced. Casey is having a hard time with the story line today.
-The audio does not match the lips. The audio is not matching up to the tape.
-This is Bull. Casey is playing the darling daughter to make sure that she can get them to get them to pay her bond.
-George is still asking question and Casey switches back to talking about Lee.
-Can’t glean anything else with this tape. Too mixed up with sound to watch facial expressions. Maybe it will be fixed later on.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18206288/index.html

Re the Casey/Geo tape on 13, I think.

Little Miss Party While the Kidnapping Goes Unabated Ant REALLY wants out. If only she could come home. She wants to be home when Caylee comes home. She can't do anything 'in here.' She NEEDS to be home!!! Absolutely. She HONESTLY does. She TRULY does. Oh, dahd, I know thaht. (She makes an unusal inflection with her a's in words like that. It's not exactly ah, but that's the closest I can come so far.) I ABSOLUTELY know thaht dahd. I need to be home to working with missing children. Truly, absolutely, honestly. George apologizes. KC absolves, It's nobody's fault. Ahll we cahn do is move on. She cries when George talks about Caylee, but it seems to me that it's more like she's crying for the dead (and the guilty) rather than the living. But boy does she 'know thaht." I know thaht, Dahd. Dahd, I know thaht. I can't do anything in here. I can't talk here. I NEED OUT!!!!!!! George sure doesn't ask the questions I want him too, like 'What is one address or phone number Zanni's EVER had in Orlando that anyone, anywhere in town can verify?" Reach out and ask her that will you George, starting from day one. Reach out. From day 1! Absoultely, you know and um! Where did Zanni EVER live in Orlando. I want to know THAHT.

Brilliant. :)

Ok, had to wait all day to get home to listen to the tapes, I have 2 questions about them:

and

TIA

No, insightful, yes strong. LOL

I can't imagine crying like that, if I were innocent.

and

TIA

Yes
and
forget about using a glass just grab the bottle

In the video, when George is talking to Casey I swear I see little horns on his head. Maybe my drink is too strong.

I thought she did ask where Caylee was and KC said with the nanny and then CA demanded to be taken there??

That's what I remember.
Amy went to the door, Casey went outside to speak with Cindy, Amy sat and had to endure their conversation(poor girl) then the C&C Music Factory went into TL's apartment and Cindy told Casey to get all her things they were leaving.

Now that is interesting - hadn't considered that (about the witness at the tow yard.)

OMG - something just crossed my mind - please tell me that what I'm thinking isn't a possibility. Remember in one of George's interviews with the FBI when he was describing the location and shape of the "stain" found in KC's trunk and he described it as being right in the center "BECAUSE that's where the spare tire cover is" ???? "BECAUSE" .... that struck me as odd right away - is it possible that Caylee WAS in the trunk at the towyard - underneath the spare tire cover in the space where the spare tire goes?

On the 8/3 tape with GA, he talks about her hearing, and how stuff would have been predetermined. GA says "years ago, when I did the thing that I did, I don't wanna go in to this too deep, but everything was alreadyhandled within the judges chamber or conference room before you went into court"

In ALL videos, when KC is asked a tough question, she fake wipes her nose, eyes, scratches something, blows something off her shirt, looks to the left, looks to the right...but usually wipes her eyes and nose to give her time to find something to say. Most of the time, it's "I'm doing my best."

OMG - something just crossed my mind - please tell me that what I'm thinking isn't a possibility. Remember in one of George's interviews with the FBI when he was describing the location and shape of the "stain" found in KC's trunk and he described it as being right in the center "BECAUSE that's where the spare tire cover is" ???? "BECAUSE" .... that struck me as odd right away - is it possible that Caylee WAS in the trunk at the towyard - underneath the spare tire cover in the space where the spare tire goes?

Some one here questioned that as well. And I think that "could be"a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413