Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was against the law for JB to play mailman with letters from KC to the A's? KC and GA talk about GA getting with JB re: the letters.

I took that statement to mean that is why he could remember where it was and the approximate size because it was where the spare tire is.

<snip>

I think George's reference to the spare tire reference is probably quite simple. The spare tire cover had fluid on it, a sample from it was sent out with the forensics. The Anthony's would have known some of the evidence much earlier than when it made its way to the public.

He says the stain was approximately basket ball sized and in the middle of the trunk, he knows it was in the middle because it is where the spare tire is.

Thus referencing info both he and LE know, that the spare tire cover was positioned under the stain.

Its very hard to hear Lee, I have the volume up high and ear on the speaker, then all of a sunnden casey gives that screeching laugh...blows out my eardrum.

Lee was trying to sound all PI like when he was asking about the last 3 people she text. he was trying to find out if they were involved. Then he said how about the last 2, one you texted alot and the other you didnt. Never saying a name, then he slipped up and said "she". So we know he is focusing on a she that had a long phone conversation with casey that day. IIRC wasnt that Annie?

Oh and on the tape with Cindy and George. Did Cindy specifically ask casey if she knew kiomaria? and casey said no?

Does anyone remember on the phone logs if casey had a phone call from MI, from Tara the psycho?

I heard Cindy saying "Tia" and I kept yelling at the TV its KioMarie, its KioMariiiiiiieeeeee....

I am just starting to listen to the first part, and my head is already about to explode. Lee thinks he is so sneaky. "Out of the 3 people you hand contact with before mom on the day Caylee went missing, are any of them involved?" "Out of the 2 people you texted, is one of them involved?" And on and on and on.:doh::banghead::confused::bang::scream: (Yes, this post required all of those emoticons.)

Aargh, I know! What was that all about, the three people you contacted that day before you "reached out" to Mom? Is he saying that KC "reached out" to CA the day Caylee went missing?!? :confused:

i have my damn ear all the way up to my laptop trying to hear lee lmao

whoa re trhese 3 people he is talking about

I know. So annoying. Speak up Lee!

It won't be hard to figure out who he is talking about now, since we have the phone records. He thinks he is sooo smart.

That has bothered me also...but remember that before she called LE she and KC got on myspace to let everyone know that Caylee was "missing".

If Cindy hadn't called 911 NOBODY would have known Caylee was missing.

If the Anthony family wanted to hide that Caylee was dead they could have left Casey at Tony's apartment and told people Casey moved away with Caylee. They could have said she ran off to CA with JH.

IMO, Cindy wrote the July 3rd "Missing Caylee myspace" because she didn't know where Casey OR Caylee were. Casey had texted Cindy and talked to her on the phone, but she wouldn't tell Cindy where she was. Casey wouldn't let the friends Cindy knew tell Cindy where she was either. When Cindy called them, they told Cindy that Casey needed "space".

Not just taking these interviews on there own but adding the them to all of the other tapes, especially the FBI ones with Cindy feeding them the info she wants them to focus on, the interviews they have done with the media, and there actions at JB Park. These tapes are the ground work for what the A's have been doing since then. Does that help with how I am coming up with my reasoning.

It's still reading into something that may or not may be there - just because a person says one thing, doesn't mean it isabout something else - granted I know we are talking about the A's here - still, absolutely everything does not mean something else

Theres no reason to question whichever point that was made - it starts to feed a frenzy that this case definately doesn't need

I totally understand that everyone has an opinion and including me - and we are throwing anything out there to see what sticks - I just don't feel that absolutely everything means something else - that really requires a lot of thought process and energy, I don't think the A's put a whole lot of thought into what they say

Casey sounds like she's writing a book, it's just fiction

Did anyone catch that KC says to GA after he says how he misses them and wants them back home " i know it's been two weeks"
She is obviously only talking about herself because we know Caylee has been gone for a month and half at this point.

Yup, it's alllllllll about Miss Casey.

So -- Casey outs herself saying basically on the 17th she was at Tony's and she let his roomate use her phone or order food.

This stood out to me too. CA's voice had this weird, questioning tone (almost kid-like) "when they find Caylee, they will release you...don't you think?" Kc's response with "potentially...but Yuri thinks I did something to her" (or whatever it was she said exactly) says it all. Plus, did you hear the part where CA says, "They think you guys did something to her." WHAT GUYS? Is she insinuating that TL is in on it?

I think Cindy can't bring herself to say "they think you killed Caylee", that is as close as she can get.

KC doesn't want other people's names thrown all over the media. That's very 'discerning' for her! She's trying to stay strong. She reassures Cindy. You've done such a good job. You have to stay strong, Mom. You're doing so well. I have everything I need. (Youza, I can't believe she said that.)

Yuck! Gag Me With A Spoon

Can anyone decipher what Lee is insinuating when he suggests KC tell JB to look into what measures OCSO are undertaking and to ensure that everthing is "on the up and up" so he does not end up making an arse of himself...?

He is fishing around about the FBI and whether theyre involved

When I hear something like her parents calling her "Sweetheart" or "Gorgeous," I realize they are afraid of her. They are sucking up to her in order that she doesn't get angry with them and stop the conversation with them. I would bet she has tuned them out many, many times in the past.
These tapes are an excellent example of the relationship between parents and daughter. jmo

It's about stroking Casey's ego.
They don't want her to be upset with them, just like LP said "Kid Gloves"

Casey admantly denies that she had her hair done by anyone, why?
We KNOW this is a lie as the early LE statements say they were contacted by the gal that did her hair, knew the date she had seen her, that Caylee was with Casey, and that Caylee had a bruise on her face, LE said that unbeknowst to the hairdresser they had a picture given to them that was taken with a cellphone from the same time period and Caylee has a bruise on her face.

Why would Casey get so bent and deny she had her hair done?

Evil twin defense?

GA....brilliant!!!! "PROTECTIVE CUSTODY!!!! yeah, what about that??? if KC's story is true.

Does Lee really need to speak in code about absolutely everything they are talking about? I mean, seriously. He's asking about the 623 area code, and he says, "it's where I was at for a month for part of the year." He can't just say Arizona? He is strange.

ok so the three are AH, R and who

If I ever had any doubt that Casey is a sociopath, it has now passed. Routinely Casey fails to pick up on basic social cues about the feelings and well being of others whom are brought up in conversation. I don't mean when she is preying upon the emotions of her parents, but in the instances when other persons affected are brought up such as; GA talking about his parents not handling this well and his father having episodes. Casey never acknowledges this with anything indicating that she cares or feels sympathetically towards them like 'I am so sorry to hear that!', 'I really hope he will be ok, I hate to see this affect them like this', 'I hate to see their health suffer because of this" she only manages either "Mhhhmmm", "OK", "Right". She is without feeling and compassion for others, empty. It sure doesn't help that her entire family continues to feed her ego and make her the center of the entire world; mentioning how many people love her, support her, and believe in her innocence. It is all fuel to the flame.

I can't find Lee's visit - I'm only see CA and GA on all the sites

Why does Lee lie and say that he spoke with a girl who could confirm that the 2 people that Casey said had knowledge of Zanny actually knew they existed. Who knew Juliet?

Casey seems almost surprised he says that, and then gets all happy and says, "That's good."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413