Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Cindy and Casey discuss the egg/bagel breakfast food thing (way to spend valuable talk time, btw)....Cindy says "Caylee likes eggs and bagels and cream cheese..." and Casey says "So do I! She and I are the same tiny little person."

What a bizarre thing to say.

When Cindy and Casey discuss the egg/bagel breakfast food thing (way to spend valuable talk time, btw)....Cindy says "Caylee likes eggs and bagels and cream cheese..." and Casey says "So do I! She and I are the same tiny little person."

did you notice anytime cindy or george talked about how they felt, or how the grandparents felt or anyone else for that matter..casey always chimes in with "oh i know, ME TOO!"

she only cares about herself.

I would've scrunched up my face too. No one needs money to make a collect call. That's why it's a "collect" call. He's probably just disgusted. She's a leach. I believe all jail calls are only outgoing and always collect.

They can pay into an account to make calls where they don't have to call collect. I can't remember what the name of the company is, but it serves the jails all over the South East.

LA & KC is like playing "20 questions"! What mother would do that?

Anyone notice in the GA visit that at the end they laugh and deny talking in code? The whole visit was coded - anyone else catch it? No way they talked for an hour about how much they love this person and that person and how people came from"2 1/2 hours away" to the vigil, there was a girl with "curly brown hair", your mom is a mess "she hit a roadblock" and KC says "and she will keep going as long as it takes"...who hits a "roadblock"? You might hit an emotional wall, you might be a mess, but IMO a roadblock is exactly that.

I think this early on she was doing the code thing as a game to keep them busy following dead ends...lots of code with Lee to -

give me a break - going back to listen to more BS and hope my ears don't bleed too badly!

Watch her body language - how often her eyes move to the upper right and left. Lots of wiping tears long after they are gone too...

Has anyone watched the entire Lee/Casey video yet? Is there anything in it that makes it worth the torture of watching?

LA ask for area code numbers for "Zanny" and KC responds with locations "Miami, Jacksonville and other areas in florida." never stating the area codes.

Could Casey's narcissitic, sociopathic apathy be anymore apparent?!!!!! My heart BLEEDS for Caylee ............

This may seem cruel, but I am not sure that baby isn't better off now than having to grow up in that household. It would be different if there was just one sane person for her to learn some living skills from.

There is no one in that household who has the least bit of a grip on sanity or truth and this thing did not put them in that position either.

This is so stupid!!!! How could LA play around with kc like this...maybe i need to go to the rant thread! Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!

I think that Lee is even confusing Casey, and she's just like, "Uh huh, sure, that's right." Whatever you say detective-boy.

I think that Lee is even confusing Casey, and she's just like, "Uh huh, sure, that's right." Whatever you say detective-boy.

I don't think, you know, that either of them have any idea of what they're, you know, talking about, you know. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen, you know.

Question ? When KC is asked if someone is threatening the family, she sobs and can't talk about it. However, she has no problem given detail after detail about ZFG, and her car, and her sister, and they are supposedly the culprits! HuH ???????

This sound just like CA telling Greta V. she can't answer any stupid questions.

They all talk past tense and present tense in the same sentence to cover all bases.

Disgusting!!!!!!!

She thinks Caylee is her Mini-me! Maybe also trying to remind cindy, I'm still your little girl, love me, I was your little person first..........blah blah blah

Where doesn't Zani have roots? Every city there is a sighting, oh Zani has roots there

HEY! Don't be negative! It's GOT to be easy to find a hispanic women in Miami named Zeniada. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA How many can there be? lol These ppl are living in a fantasy world and everyone knows it but THEM!

That was their first screw up............she should have been named something like "Patty Brown, or Janice Smith, or Kelly Jones"

They could still be running LE on wild goose chases with names like that.

She thinks Caylee is her Mini-me! Maybe also trying to remind cindy, I'm still your little girl, love me, I was your little person first..........blah blah blah

Exactly. It's almost like she's trying to elbow Caylee aside and take back her rightful place as the baby, or "pinkie finger", of the family.

Casey was tickled that the reward offered for Caylee was less than half of the bond amount - meaning she's worth twice what Caylee is worth, in her mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16