Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so stupid!!!! How could LA play around with kc like this...maybe i need to go to the rant thread! Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!

LOL! I'm just waiting for him to ask, "Is it bigger than a breadbox?" LA would've made a great game show contestant on "What's My Line?"; or better yet, "To Tell the Truth"!:sick:

LOL! I'm just waiting for him to ask, "Is it bigger than a breadbox?" LA would've made a great game show contestant on "What's My Line?"; or better yet, "To Tell the Truth"!:sick:

LOL...he wouldn't have asked, "Is it bigger than a breadbox?" He would have asked, "Is it, you know, a more substantial size, you know, than the storage container that one might use, you know, for a product, you know, made from flour and, you know, yeast?"

i think that lee is even confusing casey, and she's just like, "uh huh, sure, that's right." whatever you say detective-boy.

well we can all rest assured he must have taken intro to criminal law at comm college....he"s the best qualified on jb's team!!

Casey was tickled that the reward offered for Caylee was less than half of the bond amount - meaning she's worth twice what Caylee is worth, in her mind.

You know, Chilly, after watching all of the video's (except for the LA one (yikes!), I now know that cindy is not the ruler of that family, it is casey and has been for a LONG TIME!!

LOL...he wouldn't have asked, "Is it bigger than a breadbox?" He would have asked, "Is it, you know, a more substantial size, you know, than the storage container that one might use, you know, for a product, you know, made from flour and, you know, yeast?"
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You know, Chilly, after watching all of the video's (except for the LA one (yikes!), I now know that cindy is not the ruler of that family, it is casey and has been for a LONG TIME!!

I've felt that all along. Cindy spouts off and blusters but none of it means anything. Casey calls the shots. Cindy is the peace keeper, or at least she attempts to be.

Ha!!!!! :rolling:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :cool:

lol...he wouldn't have asked, "is it bigger than a breadbox?" he would have asked, "is it, you know, a more substantial size, you know, than the storage container that one might use, you know, for a product, you know, made from flour and, you know, yeast?"

lmao!!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!!! :woohoo:

Exactly. It's almost like she's trying to elbow Caylee aside and take back her rightful place as the baby, or "pinkie finger", of the family.

Ok, that analogy just makes me want to vomit....:sick:

She thinks Caylee is her Mini-me! Maybe also trying to remind cindy, I'm still your little girl, love me, I was your little person first..........blah blah blah

Ding ding ding! I think you are spot on here.

Oh for crying out loud, you would think they were all talking to people they just met. I swear I would be like "excuse MEEEE, you little twurp I am not playing ring around the rosy with you anymore where is my granddaughter". Where is the emotion and (justifiable) anger towards her? The way they talk to her is ridiculous.

I'll tell you what though george and lee do NOT like jose, they both really seemed to want her to ditch him.

Cindy telling Casey she doesn't have to work......
If there wasn't so much in your face evidence, I would think this whole thing is a hoax.
IMO

WTF is wrong with these people?! Seriously! Mom's working the media and Dad's working the charities. Hundreds are volunteering "support" and "resources" while the f'ing tot mot lies around napping and reading? And they talk to her like she's the team captain? Ugh! This is nothing new. We've all become familiar with their very twisted family dynamic. But actually hearing them speak to one another. is maddening.

OMG! Just heard the finger analogy. Hey, KC! I'vve got a finger for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99