Discussion of the Transcriptions of the Testimony of Jodi Arias

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was through Daryl Brewers testimony that we found out the missionaries were coming before Travis ever entered the picture.

Didn't the testimony we read today state that Travis had sent the missionaries to her home?

Wasn't that after she'd fallen asleep in one of his armchairs... (sorry can't remember for sure)

I don't actually remember but someone else just said that so you guys are probably right lol.

Oh, I remember. I wish I didn't. So stupid that girl is.

She really thinks nobody else has ever enjoyed erotica or *advertiser censored*. LOL! Hello! Human beings are listening to you, Jodi. Freak android from hell.

I don't remember JA saying TA used the visor mirror to see her performing oral on him from a different angle in the car around the corner ftom Starbucks in Palm Desert the second week they knew each other. Does anyone else remember her mentioning that during her excruciating 18 days?

It seems she's adding more odd and unneeded embellishments again. Those stupid details (lies of course) will hopefully help her find her way to the needle.

Nurmi tried to make him out to be perverted - he's a man that likes to watch. No big deal. and the not kissing her afterward? No big deal either. If Jodi didn't like the treatment at that point she could of just said no and walked away.

Really? When did she say that? According to today's testimony, she told TA she wasn't into any religion specifically before she met him.

As pp said, it was through DB that we learned she got involved with Mormons and PPL months before she ever met TA. TA couldn't have sent missionaries to her home at that time when she was living with Daryl, the hadn't met at the convention yet. In dbs "continuum" he gave on the stand she started changing before TA with all these new things that she got involved in Mormonism, ppl and then the law of attraction.

Didn't the testimony we read today state that Travis had sent the missionaries to her home?

Sorry to quote myself but she claimed that the first time she had been to a Mormon church was when she went on that Sunday after sleeping at the Hughes and that Travis gave her a Book of Mormon and told her where to start. If she already had missionaries visiting her, how is this possible?

She also said she started going to church on Sundays after that encounter in the park and that she joined a singles "branch" (that's what they call it in smaller congregations instead of a ward) I'm sure she also said Travis sent the missionaries but I can't find it at the moment.

So Daryl Brewer lied? There was no talk between them months earlier about her converting to Mormonism and them stopping sex? She claims she broke it off with Daryl on the Thursday after meeting Travis. This was Sept 2006. I've also read that DB broke up with her in Dec 2006. What is the truth?

I suddenly want Juan to call Darryl Brewer and Matt to the stand. Especially if Jodi refuses to finish her testimony.

Nurmi tried to make him out to be perverted - he's a man that likes to watch. No big deal. and the not kissing her afterward? No big deal either. If Jodi didn't like the treatment at that point she could of just said no and walked away.
So true, many men, especially young ones, are not fans of kissing someone right after they gave them oral...I recall one guy in my youth saying it was gross because it was like he was kissing his own penis. Not abuse, not in any way shape or form (unless you're a delusional liar such as JA)

Also, wanted to remark back in 2007-2009 a lot of phone companies uploaded pic mms to their website for you without you doing anything at all.

Just jumping off your post to ask about this. According to the testimony from today, the penis pic had a time and date stamp on it. I've never seen such a thing on cell phone pics. Just how did JA have a picture found only on her computer (not on TA's phone) with a time and date stamp on it that was supposedly sent to her via text. Not email. Text according to her testimony. In Nov 2011. November 11th at 15:27 to be precise. And this was after their supposed Oct encounter at the motel. But not once ever again did he send her a nude pic?

Is there anyone here but me that thinks all the sex encounters.....at the Hughes, in the park, at the motel are all made up by the killer? I honestly don't believe those ever happened. She is such a liar....why believe her?

When she testified about Bobby, she stated that he knew martial arts and put her in a choke hold. Later on, she testifies that SHE and Matt took martial arts together. When she wanted her relationship to Bobby to sound abusive, she emphasized the martial arts. While all along, we find out she took martial arts as a child and the sword belonged to her. Her Mom smokes pot the day of her birth yet she was the one who grew pot. She glosses over the fact that she cheats on boyfriends and they overlap each other, yet she freaks that these same guys cheat on her? Seems like she takes a partial truths about herself, twists it into some sick lie about someone else, and uses it as ammo against them.

Just jumping off your post to ask about this. According to the testimony from today, the penis pic had a time and date stamp on it. I've never seen such a thing on cell phone pics. Just how did JA had a picture found only on her computer (not on TA's phone) with a time and date stamp on it that was supposedly sent to her via text. Not email. Text according to her testimony.

She could have sent it to her email from her own phone. Not saying this happened. But she could have.

It would have had a time stamp on it.

Is there anyone here but me that thinks all the sex encounters.....at the Hughes, in the park, at the motel are all made up by the killer? I honestly don't believe those ever happened. She is such a liar....why believe her?

I think you're right. I think it was all fantasy and grinding, except for the pop rocks and tootsie pops bathtub and possibly the day she murdered him.

Just jumping off your post to ask about this. According to the testimony from today, the penis pic had a time and date stamp on it. I've never seen such a thing on cell phone pics. Just how did JA have a picture found only on her computer (not on TA's phone) with a time and date stamp on it that was supposedly sent to her via text. Not email. Text according to her testimony. In Nov 2011. November 11th at 15:27 to be precise. And this was after their supposed Oct encounter at the motel. But not once ever again did he send her a nude pic?

I think the time and date stamps come from the e-discovery forensic tools (reading in the metadata into the forensic artifacts.) Melendez testified to that really early on in trial 1, I think it was day 2 or 3.

Most, if not ALL cell phone pictures have a GPS tag on them. Sort of like the EXIF data from digital cameras except the cell phone pictures will contain precise gps data information embedded into the photo with the date and time stamp. I'm not sure if Verizon would've kept the picture message available on their website longer than just a few months, definitely not more than 3 years though. I don't understand why the DT didn't subpoena the phone records then in 08-09 when she was arrested. PERSONALLY, I don't think he sent her a penis pic.

Most, if not ALL cell phone pictures have a GPS tag on them. Sort of like the EXIF data from digital cameras except the cell phone pictures will contain precise gps data information embedded into the photo with the date and time stamp. I'm not sure if Verizon would've kept the picture message available on their website longer than just a few months, definitely not more than 3 years though. I don't understand why the DT didn't subpoena the phone records then in 08-09 when she was arrested. PERSONALLY, I don't think he sent her a penis pic.

He probably did. But I don't think the one we are seeing is it. But IMO I'm sure he did at some point. NBD.

Really? When did she say that? According to today's testimony, she told TA she wasn't into any religion specifically before she met him.

She told Abe Abdulhadi (sp?) this when she met him in a bookstore... I don't remember exactly but it's on the record via phone testimony from trial 1.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back