Discussion of the Transcriptions of the Testimony of Jodi Arias

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm on page 14, all I'm reading I I I I and in between all those I's is lies lies lies

I believe the two higher courts ordering these transcripts released is what Nurmi considers the "things that have come up" that will prevent his client from getting a fair trial.

Why didn't this DT just have her get up in front of they jury and say publicly that she is sorry for everything she has done and apologize to TA's family and friends, etc...the way many defendants do during penalty phase. Instead, there are sealed motions ad nauseam and private testimony that goes into far more detail than can possibly be good for anyone involved. Kind of makes me wonder if KN and JW did not support this, but doing it because JA wanted it this way because for me this private testimony nonsense with transcripts eventually ordered released is actually emphasizing what they hoped to minimize. IMO.

Well, here is how I am choosing to look at it- she managed to seal her fate the last go 'round' with all of her testimony. Heres hoping her 'new' testimony did this time too, because the last jury wasn't going to sentence her to death (apparently)... this one still can!

AriasMelodramaWall_zpsf1423683.jpg

If you lost consciousness, how do you know that you "slid" down the wall? How melodramatic. It's almost as if this is a fabricated memory, and not an actual first-person account. ;)

Agree completely. JM will never get a chance to cross examine her. The DT knew she could lie with impunity. Makes my blood boil, actually.

Subverted the Constitution to do an end run around JM being able to cross this lying murdering .

Why won't JM get a chance to cross? It's his right to cross no matter how she testifies. Or did I miss something?

Somethings off with the smoking weed in 8th grade story.

She says "I met somebody, a girl that we were hanging out with, and we"

Who is 'we'?

Meh... whatever. She rotted her brain out with the devils lettuce, seems legit as far as mitigation goes. Ha!

BBM:

Yes, this is important and the video should have been released as well ...

:gaah: But she probably requested NO cameras and got her wish !

As inept as this judge appears, I will be floored if it comes out that she allowed this testimony without a video record made of it or at the very least, audio.

OMG!!! She owned a sword when she was a teen?!?!

When did all those ninga films come out??

Not sure if this has been spotted by anyone. I just shared this on sidebar and wanted to share here as well.

This is interesting. I think this proves that she had Travis phone answering voicemail passcode where she could get into his voicemail and delete her own messages she was leaving until she got it just right. This would prove she was listening to all Travis phone messages that people were leaving him.
Maybe we already knew this, but this seems to be proof.

Nurmi: "When you listen to your voice on that phone call, what do you think of
yourself"?

JA: "...I was at Hoover Dam....I remember that phone call, and I remember how
many tries it took me to get the recording right so that I sounded normal....

She's letting everyone know her parenst beat her did drugs (with Sandy smoking pot the day before she was born.) and why would the want to take a chance of Jodi telling that they did drugs when they called and turned her in for growing pot? Whne she said meaner Wilmont asked her to speak up and she said severe. I wonder if that's a hint to use a strong word?

I believe the two higher courts ordering these transcripts released is what Nurmi considers the "things that have come up" that will prevent his client from getting a fair trial.

Why didn't this DT just have her get up in front of they jury and say publicly that she is sorry for everything she has done and apologize to TA's family and friends, etc...the way many defendants do during penalty phase. Instead, there are sealed motions ad nauseam and private testimony that goes into far more detail than can possibly be good for anyone involved. Kind of makes me wonder if KN and JW did not support this, but doing it because JA wanted it this way because for me this private testimony nonsense with transcripts eventually ordered released is actually emphasizing what they hoped to minimize. IMO.

jmo, my 2 cents. I think Jodi has driven, directed her lawyers to do her bidding the entire trial..I think Jodie wanted things done a certain way because she is a controlling nut job, thus, why the trial has been so out of wack..and a circus, crazy train..just my thoughts..

thats the only way I can make sense of all of this of all this madness.jmo

Not sure if this has been spotted by anyone. I just shared this on sidebar and wanted to share here as well.

This is interesting. I think this proves that she had Travis phone answering voicemail passcode where she could get into his voicemail and delete her own messages she was leaving until she got it just right. This would prove she was listening to all Travis phone messages that people were leaving him.
Maybe we already knew this, but this seems to be proof.

Nurmi: "When you listen to your voice on that phone call, what do you think of
yourself"?

JA: "...I was at Hoover Dam....I remember that phone call, and I remember how
many tries it took me to get the recording right so that I sounded normal....

I noticed that too!!!

She was 4 and wandered into her parents bedroom and saw white powder and a razor

Beep Beep goes the bus

She's letting everyone know her parenst beat her
did drugs (with Sandy smoking pot the day before she was born.)

and why would the want to take a chance of Jodi telling that they did drugs when they called and turned her in for growing pot? Whne she said meaner Wilmont asked her to speak up and she said severe. I wonder if that's a hint to use a strong word?

:seeya: BBM: Yep !

Throwing parents under the

Can you imagine the "stories" and "lies" she would have come up with IF she would have been able to finish her testimony ?

I have no doubt, she would have pulled a "Casey Anthony" BS story about her father or a male relative !

When she describes her home life, I want to tell her mine was just as cold and uncaring and I haven't killed anyone. Just excuses for slaughtering Travis. it's not her fault.

I can't read this BS any more, I'm on page 51. So far it's the same lies as before. The murderer is trying to make this jury believe she is the victim. She makes me sick!

I noticed that too!!!

IIRC she had to have his password for phone messages. Remember she said she left a message, and then deleted one a few times after leaving the final one. She wanted it to sound just right.

She's letting everyone know her parenst beat her did drugs (with Sandy smoking pot the day before she was born.) and why would the want to take a chance of Jodi telling that they did drugs when they called and turned her in for growing pot? Whne she said meaner Wilmont asked her to speak up and she said severe. I wonder if that's a hint to use a strong word?
How can she testify to things that other people allegedly did before she was even alive? :facepalm:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back