Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We weren't sure what we were allowed to put on the question sheets, we raised 2 concerns, and raised question of an alternate, I didn't know if that was going to get me the boot.... wanted to make sure that our concern was heard. Male Juror

I love the way these jurors are talking. I so hope this gives the Alexanders some peace. The the real jurors got it and were ready to give her death. They saw Travis for what he was not who they wanted him to be in court.

Exactly. The best possible outcome. Only unfinished business is to force JSS off the bench.

They asked for an alternate because the juror would not deliberate.

She brought in that she watched the movie and felt she had bias about it.

It is oddly relieving to listen to these jurors speak. They all seem so intelligent and rational---those that are speaking, that is. And, that they saw through the BS.
OMG...the holdout juror admitted to the rest that she watched the Jodi movie...seriously!

OMG!!! Juror who was released right before closing statements- her mother died!!! She wasn't kicked off, if only she had been on instead.

I know hey. That's I hate speculating. Poor juror. :( My heart goes to this jury.

I completely agree. She said the DP was a form of revenge. I don't understand why JSS did not remove her?!

Some of you guys were right.. She had an agenda and was not moved. She was a plant. That is sad. And to me, There should be a punishment for that.

I completely agree. JSS prob didn't remove her bc shes so afraid of appeals...absolutley disgusting!

hold out seen movie,kind of followed trial!!!!!!

Omg!!!!!! Holdout followed the ****ing case!!!! She watched the Jodi movie

Wow, speechless about them asking for the one juror to be removed. They provided evidence, and the Judge denied them.

From Jen:
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 28s29 seconds ago

The jury wanted an alternate to replace this hold out that refused to deliberate #jodiarias #3tvarias

----- So WHY wasn't this juror that REFUSED to deliberate replaced ?

Yes. The blame for this lies on the stealth juror. Not JSS.

She has plenty room to be criticized ......but listening to them, this all comes down to a liar. She said she could do this, she lied. She went into this with her mind made up. Day one. Nothing will convince me otherwise now.

juror brought up the Lifetime movie during deliberations

OMG she watched part of that movie, the jurors told JSS she did nothing. OMG why didn't JSS remove this juror .

JSS FAILED FAILED FAILED

The Jury ---

They did not believe physical abuse after reading journals, emails and texts. They believed there was emotional abuse on both side - Travis and Jodi.

One thing is for sure, I don't want to see any interviews with ANY of the defense team. They can go hold up in their home and keep their flaps shut.

I am listening and am glad I am. There was one stealth juror, who from day one, who would not deliberate. Otherwise Jodi would have gotten the DP so in a small way, it's making me feel better. They were smart jurors, didn't buy any of the BS but they can't help it if there is one stealth.

Omg hold out juror watch the movie and admitted in deliberations that jodi wasn't the monster they made her out to be in the moveie

"She saw "bits and pieces" of the Lifetime movie" which lead to biasness before deliberations. Female Juror referring to holdout juror

Holdout watch bits and pieces of Lifetime movie, wanted to use that in deliberations. :eek:

She should have been kicked off! :gavel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member