Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever will Maria, Nurmi and Wilmot do for a living now??

Did Maria even DO anything? I know she apparently has a job title but did she ever do any actual work on this case? They presented no mitigating factors so she didn't have to do anything.

From Monica:
Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 20s21 seconds ago

Sentencing day for #JodiArias

I will be chatting with @rickdamicoFox10 @andreafox10 @ronhoonfox10 5 min about what to expect! @FOX10Phoenix

I'm DVR'ing HLN and will have their picture up as I post here. I have a fine box of Cabernet and a blue (for Travis) wine glass awaiting its fill. It may take a while, but I'll be here and on Fox's Youtube with the rest of you.

Shower three times a week [and summer's coming!!], two 10 minute phone calls per week, three times a week two hour exercise in cage....oh, she gonna hate it. imo

Just to add the predicted hi for Goodyear AZ today is 92, tomorrow 93. Welcome home ja.

Did Maria even DO anything? I know she apparently has a job title but did she ever do any actual work on this case? They presented no mitigating factors so she didn't have to do anything.

Good question. Maybe non-art non-appraising? :thinking:

Shower three times a week [and summer's coming!!], two 10 minute phone calls per week, three times a week two hour exercise in cage....oh, she gonna hate it. imo

Yes indeed Shady. And that is just the beginning of Sweet Justice!!!

We are all here to see a prison sentence meted out to a coldblooded killer. It has been way too long in coming. Personally, I can't call it justice as long as Travis' killer is still breathing, but I realize not everyone is as in favor of the death penalty as I am.

I am so pleased that today will be an end for the brothers and sisters to have to sit in a courtroom with their beloved brother seeming to be the one on trial. I sincerely pray their grief can truly begin when CMJA is finally in prison. Their grief will never be over, but at least it can be the clean, pure grief without their brother being slaughtered day after day in that courtroom.

Travis' sisters and brothers will be in my thoughts and prayers today, tomorrow, and always.

With you on this post 100% -- Let justice be done and let healing begin. It's tuff being on EDT!! I've got a long time to wait!

The world has truly lost a good, good man. One positive that has come with all this sadness and courtroom days upon days upon days -- the horrible death of Travis has put his life and deeds in the media all over the world, and the world has been exposed to the goodness of one special individual. We have seen that such goodness exists and death could not blot it out. And I feel sure that Travis has been peacefully resting all this time in a place where there is no trace of anything negative, painful, deceitful, wrong, unfair or unjust. In peace.

Just a few more hours, friends. Hang in there, peeps!

I wish at least one of the jurors would be allowed to speak to Arias and tell her that eleven of them wanted her on death row. And that they believe Travis was a good and honorable man. Would the judge allow it? Can she?

Maybe that sounds inappropriate to some of you but I would like it.

Good morning to my amazing fellow sleuthers and trial watchers. I cannot believe today is finally here. A few very important questions many of us have had should be answered today.

I am waiting with great anticipation for the words from Judge Sherry Stephens.

I am so grateful to have a place such as this to come to- you all are wonderful.

Today is a weird day for me- it is my life long best friends 49th birthday and on the same date two years ago her family members were involved in a horrible car accident in Northern California that took the life of a brother-in-law and beloved 15 year old nephew. Horrifying situation to have intermingled with your birthday- no?

Anyway, I'll be in and out after the morning as my whole day is planned around her- CELEBRATING the day she was born!

Justice for Travis is finally here- thanks for being such amazing company on this journey~ Frigga

Any signs of her highness yet? Wonder if she gets one last opportunity to wear civilian clothing.

I have a feeling JA is going to lash out today.

The circumstances of the day - being forced to wear stripes and chains, the presence of the retrial jurors (in blue), the fact that this is her last curtain call - seem like the perfect storm to trigger her disgusting, er, unusual mind.

From
Katie Conner retweeted
ABC15 Arizona ‏@abc15 · 5m5 minutes ago

Follow @KatieJConner for #JodiArias sentencing updates.

Live video on #abc15 set for 8:30 a.m.

http://on.abc15.com/1aWEC95

Quoting post above: I am waiting with great anticipation for the words from Judge Sherry Stephens.

I await wait JSS' words, as well, but I won't hold my breath :angel:

Our KatieCoolady is there at the courthouse!

Much Love goes out to her!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21m 21 minutes ago
We are hearing the jurors will be sitting in the jury box today. They are all wearing blue #jodiarias

without 17 i am guessing

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 1m1 minute ago

At the Maricopa County Courthouse ready to bring this all to an en

I have a feeling JA is going to lash out today.

The circumstances of the day - being forced to wear stripes and chains, the presence of the retrial jurors (in blue), the fact that this is her last curtain call - seem like the perfect storm to trigger her disgusting, er, unusual mind.

I agree. I would be very surprised if Jodi went quietly into the night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member