Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is suspected serial killer.

I didn't know that, but I did think it for myself (LOL) after reading how she wishes she could have 1) tortured him for more days and 2) could have tortured more "snitches".

My thought was she was a budding serial killer and was using the idea that her victims might be "snitches" as an excuse. It doesn't matter who or what they were, as long as she had victims she would justify it to herself that it was okay since they were of no value in her world. Just like any other male serial killer.

I also believe that ja had the scent of blood after doing what she did to Travis. It sure seemed like she relished what she did. I'm guessing, of course, but it sure seems to me that her behavior after killing him was anything but disgusted, worried, remorseful, fearful, guilty, ashamed or anything we might consider a 'normal' reaction.

Didn't she plan to go camping with two relative strangers - whom she admittedly didn't know well and that she was bringing a gun? It's been so long since the first trial, please someone correct me if I have it wrong!! I don't want to spread misinformation, but that was something that struck me at the time. Why go camping with two men that you feel you need to bring a gun. Hunting. Being able to do it again (kill), but this time, she could take her time because they'd be out far away from civilization.

Perhaps she and Angela might actually bond.

My Opinion Only disclaimer! moo to you, too :D

Yikes! I think Ronnie gardner in 2010 was the last by firing squad. In Utah. I would want to be put to sleep for sure.

Gary Gilmore demand that the state of Utah execute him by firing squad, and fought tooth and nail to have it done, because the American Civil Liberties Union fought to keep him alive. He was the first person to be put to death in the United States after the DP was reinstated It is a very interesting book by Norman Mailer. He chose the firing squad.

I f you have the time or inclination read or watch the Executioners Song with Tommy Lee Jones. It is a very interesting book by Norman Mailer who wrote In the Belly of The Beast by Jack Abbott who Mailer helped in him being released. Jack Abobott killed a waiter six weeks after being released and the day before his book received great reviews. He was returned to prison and committed suicide in 2002

The movie was done by Lawrence Schiller - who also produced Perfect Murder Perfect Town about Jonbenet Ramsey.

Ditto on Beth!!! :moo: IMO she has integrity and is precise with her facts when reporting. A difference of opinion on bits and pieces doesn't change that for me.

BK has fallen from grace with many on WS. Short story--she doesn't like JM. I was still interested in her opinion, but over time, this dislike of JM seemed to cloud her judgement in her reporting.

I was one of the first to defend her as being objective. Her legal experience was a bonus. She was the best IMO.

Unfortunately, she has let me down, as there are too many examples of where her bias has affected her objectivity. Her criticism of JM in the penalty trial was proven unfounded per the juror's feedback. Her website manager's behaviour/comments probably ended any credibility that she had.

Her reports by tweet became unreliable due to faulty info. I sincerely hope that BK can recover from this case, and learn from it.

"In her thirst for adoration and attention, Arias is willing to corrupt these young girls, all to satisfy her own narcissism. That needs to stop, Arpaio says"

Please. Sentence her already

http://www.news.com.au/world/convic...ller Jodi Arias caught having video-chats wit

James Ogloff, director of the Centre for Forensic Behavioural Science in Melbourne, said given that Arias had been caught coaching the schoolgirls on how to get fake IDs, it was possible she could use such encounters to encourage them to commit crimes on her behalf — for her own amusement or satisfaction.
“Yes, that is certainly a danger,” Professor Ogloff said.

BK has fallen from grace with many on WS. Short story--she doesn't like JM. I was still interested in her opinion, but over time, this dislike of JM seemed to cloud her judgement in her reporting.

I was one of the first to defend her as being objective. Her legal experience was a bonus. She was the best IMO.

Unfortunately, she has let me down, as there are too many examples of where her bias has affected her objectivity. Her criticism of JM in the penalty trial was proven unfounded per the juror's feedback. Her website manager's behaviour/comments probably ended any credibility that she had.

Her reports by tweet became unreliable due to faulty info. I sincerely hope that BK can recover from this case, and learn from it.

When cmja supporters put down bk along with mk as credible sources i backed away.

Unfortunately, she has let me down, as there are too many examples of where her bias has affected her objectivity. Her criticism of JM in the penalty trial was proven unfounded per the juror's feedback. Her website manager's [/B]behaviour/comments probably ended any credibility that she had.

BBM Did you know that BK's administrator is also a WS member? I like her reporting.

IDK if this has been posted :On The State vs Jodie Arias fb it says the media has put in a request to air sentencing live. Objections must be submitted by March 28th.

Interesting. When she was employed by CourtTV/TruTV she of course did not share her personal opinions on cases with the viewers and stuck to just reporting what occurred in the trials she covered. That made people feel really good and they appreciated her in contrast to the characters like Nancy Grace and others.

But she's human, she has opinions and likes and dislikes, and those aren't going to match some segment of case followers. Now that she has free reign and runs her own site she gets to share her personal opinions.

What was her criticism of Juan, btw? I'm not a subscriber to her site.

Juan is simply not everyone's cup of tea nor does he try to be. He has a certain style which can be a turnoff. Liking the prosecutor is not required, as long as false information wasn't being disseminated to paid site subscribers, because people are paying to get the inside information they can't get with a closed/non-televised trial. If it's a matter of BK doesn't like Juan and didn't think he was effective in certain ways, that's a subjective opinion, just like if people think everything Juan did was terrific, that too is subjective.

http://www.news.com.au/world/convic...ller Jodi Arias caught having video-chats wit

James Ogloff, director of the Centre for Forensic Behavioural Science in Melbourne, said given that Arias had been caught coaching the schoolgirls on how to get fake IDs, it was possible she could use such encounters to encourage them to commit crimes on her behalf — for her own amusement or satisfaction.
“Yes, that is certainly a danger,” Professor Ogloff said.

Not to mention her hatred for JM. Didn't Scott Peterson just get nailed for trying to arrange a hit from prison?

MOO

Yikes! I think Ronnie gardner in 2010 was the last by firing squad. In Utah. I would want to be put to sleep for sure.

I did some more reading about Gardner and discovered he was executed by firing squad inside a building. I always thought the murderers were shot outside, against a wall, not inside of a building. Color me clueless! He was a nasty , glad he is dead.

Execution Chamber: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie...le:Execution_Chamber_at_Utah_State_Prison.jpg

Did BK cover the Caylee farce of a trial? Or, was it just Jean? If Beth was there, did she become part of the trial like she did in both phases of this one?

Did BK cover the Caylee farce of a trial? Or, was it just Jean? If Beth was there, did she become part of the trial like she did in both phases of this one?

Yes she covered it, I was watching some old footage last night and saw her .. I don't remember her until the trial itself though, but I'm not a regular viewer on HLN so others might remember she covered some of the pre-trial motions.

Not to mention her hatred for JM. Didn't Scott Peterson just get nailed for trying to arrange a hit from prison?

MOO

Yes, that was the other of the 3 Peterson wife killers: Drew.

In researching my book, I realized my sister's killer was trying to arrange not one but two copycat murders from jail while awaiting trial. I read an over 100 page interview w/ him (the snitch) where he described it in great detail including a hand drawn map of where he dumped my sister's body to make sure they went to the same place to make it seem like a serial killer was on the loose. He got sentenced to death, then 17 years later he was argued to be mentally retarded.
This same unreal game playing would happen w/ JA too should she have been sentenced to death.

Oh and I've said it before, I'll say it again: in my opinion Arias is far more dangerous than either of the sociopaths who killed my sister OR Scott Peterson!

What is used for people with terminal illnesses who choose to end their lives with physician-assisted suicide?

What is used for people with terminal illnesses who choose to end their lives with physician-assisted suicide?

It depends on what they're dying of. Usually very high doses of morphine if the patient is palliative.

Manual Vasquez a Mexican Mafia hit man convicted of beating and strangling a San Antonio woman for not paying the gang's 10 percent tax on her illegal drug sales was executed Wednesday evening.

His execution leaves Texas with enough phenobarbital to carry out one more execution. He was the fourth Texas inmate put to death this year, and six more are scheduled in the coming weeks.

I'm tired of whining about how inhumane it is to execute a convicted killer by lethal injection.

I wonder how many of those against lethal injections for convicted killers have no qualms about putting beloved pets down just because they get too old/sick/injured? Surely if it was so inhumane we wouldn't be willing to use similar methods for those helpless and innocent creatures we love?

Well....we don't execute people for drug crimes here. We people who commit barbaric crimes. Since when did one shot to kill become barbaric as an execution choice? I mean, consider the subjects.

11 people including 2 Australians are soon to be executed by firing squad in Indonesia- pretty sure all drug crimes.
12 shooters per person to be executed. All at the same time.
They are blindfolded and hand & legs bound.
Barbaric IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member