Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But doesnt it say 03/17/2015?

Filing date was 3/4/15; docketing date is 3/17/15. That means it was filed nearly 2 weeks ago but the clerks didn't get around to typing the info into the docket until today.

It's nothing. Dull. Boring. Lying. Same things you heard before. She isn't guilty blah blah blah. Same as letter she wrote to his family.

BBM What??? You find 1000 hot air balloons sprinkling the sky with every color of the rainbow boring?? :facepalm: Just kidding of course. I agree with your assessment of the manifesto, but I do find it fascinating. CMJA deflects blame for even the smallest things; and one sentence will totally contradict the next, I find it fascinating to read.

OMG! Aunt Sue was also said to have been a friend. Did you see that or was it removed already? A whole lotta deletin' goin' on!

Still there. There are a few Jill Delos Santos on fb. Interestingly, that for me the correct one only shows up if I'm logged in :/ The image on that one looks to be kids in front of a huge aquarium wall.

Also, she is someone who appears to love her own image - her google profile has two slideshows of nothing but her posing for the camera. Blech.

Well...this is the biggest "unsurprise" if you ask me. Wish more people would read here.

ETA: Well, if it's money for the Alexander Family that's great, I guess. But, how much money are we talking about?

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago

BREAKING: Appeals court denies MCAO appeal in Debra Milke case. No murder retrial, was on death row for 22yrs. Released bc of misconduct
0 retweets 0 favorites

I think this is one Juan prosecuted.

Nope.

Well...this is the biggest "unsurprise" if you ask me. Wish more people would read here.

Yep, I never get my hopes up of something BIG breaking anymore. It usually is touted as big but really just a whole bunch of nothing.

Filing date was 3/4/15; docketing date is 3/17/15. That means it was filed nearly 2 weeks ago but the clerks didn't get around to typing the info into the docket until today.

Thank you AZ! Someday I may learn how to read those things lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member