Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the other big story...should I wait for it or take a nap?

Yay!!!! I *KNEW* it was the money!! The fox guarding the hen house!!!

I am so HAPPY that the Alexander's now have a chance to get ALL OF IT!!! ...no wonder JA threw a tantrum!!!

Please tell MDLR WE WON!!!

From Gold:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago

Per @juanstie and @bychristinebswk

#MDLR Twitter accts subpoenaed & hold placed on bank accounts for #JodiArias art or donation.

:great::great::great:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well...this is the biggest "unsurprise" if you ask me. Wish more people would read here.

ETA: Well, if it's money for the Alexander Family that's great, I guess. But, how much money are we talking about?

They had 14 different bank accounts, therefore I think the money will prove to be quite a bit. FWIW, at least now the IRS is aware of CMJA and her money that she hasn't paid any taxes on. The IRS is far less merciful than a stealth juror. MOO

From Gold:

#MDLR Twitter accts subpoenaed & hold placed on bank accounts for #JodiArias art or donation.

I'm doing the happy dance right along with you, Dog gone cute!!

In regards to JAII .. and SJ, I'm sure a few of you remember identical sites that went up like Casey Anthony is Innocent, and Scott Peterson is Innocent .. with the same top banner and layout etc .. so is SJ the person who ran those two, and I thought the person who did was in the Netherlands or around that area, is my memory correct or has JAII changed hands along the way?

From Gold:

Could the Alexander's civil attorney have been behind this?

I'm doing the happy dance right along with you, Dog gone cute!!

I hope this is just the beginning of the things they will uncover........:happydance: 2

So what's the other big story...should I wait for it or take a nap?

:seeya: Just jumping off your post here:

JMO but this is nothing that we really didn't already know, but now we know that it is being investigated by authorities ... not sure what took them so long.

Anyway ...

BIGGER news, IMO would be:

- Juror #17 ...

- JSS and her "judicial assistant" ...

Oh, Nurmi and Wilmot ...

Just MOO !

A guy on SM is saying it's not over yet kids! I don't think this will have any influence on the verdict, will it?

Still a mistrial...but lots of peeps going down, LOL. IRS is not amused. JMO

I guess I expected more. Maybe an indictment? Arrests? Nothing there but rumor right now.

Tweets:

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 3m3 minutes ago

@jeffgoldesq @juanstie @bychristinebswk

The main red flag was the first name on the account was "Cougar." The last name, "Lucious."

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 2m2 minutes ago

#JodiArias: Assets seized in Jodi land,
Maria de la Rosa #MDLR named on bank accounts
http://www.examiner.com/article/jod...-land-maria-de-la-rosa-named-on-bank-accounts …

They had 14 different bank accounts, therefore I think the money will prove to be quite a bit. FWIW, at least now the IRS is aware of CMJA and her money that she hasn't paid any taxes on. The IRS is far less merciful than a stealth juror. MOO

They probably have that many to keep the money below the "reporting amount"??? Can't figure why they'd do that otherwise, especially if there is one name on all of the accounts. That just yells FRAUD to me.

14 bank accounts in total
8 people with signatory permissions
Monies transferred around between accounts (no idea what for).

Article mentioned $4,100 transferred (transfered to where wasn't said).

SJ and MDLR involved in financial stuff, the accounts.

Tax returns or tax records not found; means taxes weren't filed (allegedly)

501c status of JA's fund is being looked at/considered.

SJ is allegedly a scummy scammer with his own 'get rich quick' type Interwebs schemes, not related to JA

IP addresses being tracked. MDLR found out her IP addy was being tracked. MDLR deleted her Twitter account(s)

Someone or several someones in authority are looking into this. Who these authorities are wasn't said.

Everyone involved in "Jodi-Land" is being looked at. (Jodi-land is the nickname the author uses to describe everything in Jodi's world including various supporters).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unconscous