Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the Manifesto been released?

Please, say yes...

Yes it is on BK's site. According to the few who read and posted about the contents it is mainly lies. She also talks about the ninjas killing TA.
There might be more details but not many juicy tibits.

There really is not anything of impact that will happen to Jodi in this, but look at the corruption she has spread, and all the people involved whose lives she has contributed to the detriment of....some, because they believed her, others, to just profit from her crime. Dopey *advertiser censored* sapiens......JMO

Right, but JA is not the only criminal here. It would be nice to see her peeps taken down because 1) they need to abide by laws just like the rest of us and, 2) each and every downfall of a JA lackey is like a pin in a JA voodoo doll.

:cheer::great:
I'm doing the happy dance right along with you, Dog gone cute!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope you don't mind if I join in!!!

:genie: :great: :genie:

It is going to be the start of a $$$$$$$ paper trail, and the reason it could be very important, is because Jodi's parents filed for bankruptcy and if they were collecting funds elsewhere, anywhere, ut oh.

I agree it could be bad for her parents, dumb as they are anyway, but my guess is MDLR knows attorneys to help her slip out of it? I dunno.

From Gold:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago

Per @juanstie and @bychristinebswk

#MDLR Twitter accts subpoenaed & hold placed on bank accounts for #JodiArias art or donation.

:great::great::great:

I am still catching up. I had seen something about there being a big story that was going to break but WOW JUST WOW!! Joining in the happy dance with you :happydance:

Yes it is on BK's site. According to the few who read and posted about the contents it is mainly lies. She also talks about the ninjas killing TA.
There might be more details but not many juicy tibits.

Thanks cricket! Off to read at BK's... I have been waiting for this.

The examiner? Is that MSM or a reliable source? :waitasec:

I think this news is a very big deal and is the beginning of more things to come. If fraud was committed on any of the 14 accounts then MDLR will be criminally charged as she should be.

I hope they take them all down including anyone in Arias' family. Anyone and everyone that tried to cover up money needs to be prosecuted. Then it would be a conspiracy to commit fraud.

I also hope the investigators can rundown who gave the juror information that was sealed and should have never been put on that site.

I think this is just the beginning of many investigations to come and they may have been ongoing for some time now and its just been uncovered.

I think many connected to this case are not only unethical but have done illegal things as well.

So like I said, let the investigators peel the onion back layer by layer to reveal all of the illegal wrongdoings that have gone on in this case.

I also think the DA is still continuing to investigate juror 17 and now that MDLR has been exposed I hope they secure her cell phone records to see if she made contact with juror 17 at any time during the trial. It isn't just a coincidence that juror 17 is said to be a friend of someone in MDLRs family. imo

Let all the truth come forth. This entire case needs to be purged just like a toxic septic tank.:mad:

No wonder JA didn't want a presentencing hearing or whatever its called. She should also be charged with conspiracy. She is without a doubt one of the most conniving worthless human beings I have ever seen or heard about.

Amen sister ……… well said.

Troy says if MDLR leaked jury information, that'll end her career .. 'Like THAT (snaps fingers)' .. this is a bit more information on the guy who runs JAII, the guy it appears MDLR is in bed with financially .. pretty huge mistake I would imagine: http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-1590769/Swedish-wealth-creator-from-Barnsley.html

Thanks MM for making me aware of this article :)

Really dumb on her part since she is the one who is in reach of AZ law. If anyone does anything about it it will be them IMO since they are the ones who are catching public grief from the appearance of all of this.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

I agree it could be bad for her parents, dumb as they are anyway, but my guess is MDLR knows attorneys to help her slip out of it? I dunno.

You don't slip out of bankruptcy fraud. If her parents' names were on any of those accounts, that Chapter 7 bankruptcy trustee will be all over it with the Feds.

To: CMJA

Your are invited to a welcome party at Lumley Complex at the Perryville Prison in Arizona. Don't let the name Perryville fool you, as this is not a name for a fancy retreat from a Jane Austen novel.

When: April 13, 2015

Time: For the rest of your natural life

RSVP: Don't bother as inmates have been expecting your arrival for seven years

In regards to JAII .. and SJ, I'm sure a few of you remember identical sites that went up like Casey Anthony is Innocent, and Scott Peterson is Innocent .. with the same top banner and layout etc .. so is SJ the person who ran those two, and I thought the person who did was in the Netherlands or around that area, is my memory correct or has JAII changed hands along the way?

The last I heard, he is in Sweden. But, he moves around like a rat, so who really knows.

To: CMJA

Your are invited to a welcome party at Lumley Complex at the Perryville Prison in Arizona. Don't let the name Perryville fool you, as this is not a name for a fancy retreat from a Jane Austen novel.

When: April 13, 2015

Time: For the rest of your natural life

RSVP: Don't bother as inmates have been expecting your arrival for seven years
Dress: Resort Casual in Orange

Seeing all the antics of MDLR to "hide" JA's monies--if I was an AZ taxpayer, I would want a complete independent audit of the DT's spending...Did all these experts overbill the state ??? Why in the hell did it take 3 million for the DT to represent this murderess ????? AUDIT !!!!!!!

The examiner? Is that MSM or a reliable source? :waitasec:

It is considered MSM for WS purposes. Still, take common sense with you whenever you read there as you would anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unconscous